• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
B_n0KBiUYAAuEyV.jpg:large

Quite amused by creeper face on this Nendo.

Also finally opened Aoba too. God, his stand is even worse than the old nendo stands. How the hell is he supposed to stay up if it doesn't fit and it's at an angle? :E

Anyway, all gotten nendos finally opened! Just in time cause I been eyeing the Disappearance of Haruhi ones and the Vocalroid Len and Rin's family mart ones >_>

omlet

I still have 3 more nendos to unbox after this one...

Don't be sad, Batman. You'll get the Joker next time!
His mask actually goes over his faceplate so you can put anyone's face inside the mask (unfortunately, most nendos' eyes are too low on their face for it to work but it works for a few)

Bombless

I uhh...I had missed the snakes part, had only seen the first few pictures which were...well...nothing compared to the latter ones. Can't shake my head hard enough at this figure.

Acid08

Banned
I uhh...I had missed the snakes part, had only seen the first few pictures which were...well...nothing compared to the latter ones. Can't shake my head hard enough at this figure.

Yeah, I went back and took another look after seeing the comments here and....yikes.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
If only Action Figure GAF were here to experience this. They never would've left!

Freezy pls

Style

Banned
I still have 3 more nendos to unbox after this one...

Don't be sad, Batman. You'll get the Joker next time!

His mask actually goes over his faceplate so you can put anyone's face inside the mask (unfortunately, most nendos' eyes are too low on their face for it to work but it works for a few)

Eek, I'm not much of a figure collector, but I really need to get my hands on this one! :D

Cross posting from ComicGaf since Freeza is already giving me a hard time in there about how much I spent on her lol.

Great video. Sorry you had issues with yours, the retailer really needs to step up and replace that for you.
I paid $250 for her on Amazon ( through Robert's Anime Corner, can't say enough good things about them ) back in January, she is worth every penny. DC's doing a biker Harley next; I'm really not feeling her treatment with that piece, tho so I'll probably pass.

Bombless

Cross posting from ComicGaf since Freeza is already giving me a hard time in there about how much I spent on her lol.

I retweeted the video so I can watch when I get off work. Been in love with the figure but the price turned me off. I still want to see how she came out though XD

omlet

Last nendo for the night unboxed! I couldn't watch this show but I still like the character design, plus she has a sword.

b5xroJi.jpg

F1dyweh.jpg

I wonder how much nendo shampoo does she need to make her hair look so good.
7FoibBN.jpg

I retweeted the video so I can watch when I get off work. Been in love with the figure but the price turned me off. I still want to see how she came out though XD

She's 270-ish on Amazon right now.
The figure and bike are both pretty intricately detailed, and the base is HEAVY.

Wanderer5

The face isn't even cute. I've seen worst but it's funny AmiAmi putting this on the front page.

Made by a super well known bear company. Their dolls are premium items. I've seen them go for ridiculous money on Antiques Roadshow. I guess that's why.

So it stuffed with diamonds isn't it?:p Meh even if it really top tier, $300+ for a stuffed bear (especially if it not that big, which I wonder how big this one is exactly) still is a bit on the insane side heh.

LiK

So it stuffed with diamonds isn't it?:p Meh even if it really top tier, $300+ for a stuffed bear (especially if it not that big, which wonder how big this one is) still is a bit on the insane side heh.

lol, the amount of money we've paid for plastic figures here doesn't really make that bear's price that crazy to me. ;) but yea, its pretty expensive for a plush in general.

Wanderer5

lol, the amount of money we've paid for plastic figures here doesn't really make that bear's price that crazy to me. ;) but yea, its pretty expensive for a plush in general.

Heh, but I still think it a bit insane, so yeah.:p And it apparently around 10 inches, sheesh.

LiK

Well that's certainly...something.

As for that Hatsune Miku 1/4 scale, apparently the twintails are shipped separately in their own boxes [due to their size]. The shipping costs for that entire package will be insane.

Wow, forgot about the shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom