• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

StayDead

Considering the amount of times they've done it, they might as delay it again so they can ship it with Kyouko Toshinou.

That's right GSC, I'm going to be negative about even your good news!

kS1E4v0.png

Hallelujah.

Any mention of Nanami?

This is all that was said today

The following release dates have been confirmed:

Shipping out from GSC on the 18th March 2015:
Good Smile Company - Hatsune Miku x CuteRody Rubber Straps (Grape ver. / Lemon ver. / Apricot ver. / Peach ver.)
Good Smile Company - Hatsune Miku x CuteRody Acrylic Pass Case
Good Smile Company - Hatsune Miku x CuteRody Multi-stand
Phat! Company - Yasuna & Sonya

The following products have had their release dates changed:

Delayed from March 2015 to April 2015:
FREEing - Oliga: Bunny Ver.
FREEing - Alice Kuonji
FREEing - Kokonoe

omlet

I don't really have problem with space (yet), I even save the original boxes of all my figures. Budget is a good idea but I know I would forget it the moment I see something I must have. Only ordered around 15 last year and brought 5 home from Japan trip, I guess that isn't too much, though I don't buy figmas/nendoroids so they all take lot of space.
Keeping your boxes is highly recommended. If you ever need to move you'll be glad you had them. Getting rid of the box also really hurts your resale value if you decide to sell something.

Just remember it's not a competition (and if it is, us with more orders are losing).
That 1/4 Miku has a very plain base. =/

You'd think that for the effort of moving to 1/4 they'd do something more than an oblong white puddle.
The fact that it has basically nothing does bode ill for any hopes of something elaborate, but many bases for prototypes are plain while their final bases may not change shape but at least have some kind of design on them. Then again, sometimes the reverse is true and final base is even more boring :v

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
So I got another reply from Nippon-Yasan regarding the Muramasa replacement bodies, so to recap the entire thing thus far.

I sent this last week:

They sent me this in response:

As they sent everyone the exact same response, I followed up with this to press the issue:

Now their new reply:

Got them backpedaling, but still saying "if your figure have this problem", and they also make it sound like I'm expecting them to replace it this instant instead of guaranteeing me that that they are on top of this situation, which is all I was after.

Thanks for the update on this. I also messaged them over the weekend a second time, but got another similarly canned response about how "not all figures have this problem." I'm glad you got a better answer than I did.

SoldnerKei

still discussing the lewd witch figure huh? I laughed so hard after I saw her little friends

edit: and there goes another week without any update from ems, oh well, this hobby makes you a patience person by force lol

Does the Batman Nendo have the same issues that the Snake Nendo does? e.g joints are way too loose, breaks apart at the middle very easily. Mine does it and lots of people on MFC report the same issues.

Is Batman a bit sturdier?

omlet

Does the Batman Nendo have the same issues that the Snake Nendo does? e.g joints are way too loose, breaks apart at the middle very easily. Mine does it and lots of people on MFC report the same issues.
Nope. Built solid. Took quite the tug to pull him apart to get the plastic wrapping off. Knocked him over on the table while setting him up and his pose barely changed.

Only thing that really bugged me was his little bat-shriuken thing falls out of his hand VERY easily so be careful of that to not lose it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom