• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scrounged from Amazon JP:
ibzOUlPLxh8zww.jpg
ibr8RZFT1V5Kkg.jpg

ibcwVwI0RJhopL.jpg
iBwAqmWhY0oA1.jpg
daw~

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Eh...she looks ok (Kat) that Yumi though :eek:

I'm just glad they're showing off prototypes. Katsuragi's art has been around for around a year and until now we've seen nothing.

I wonder if making those little chibi figures cuts into the time they have to make the scales. They probably have a deal with Marvelous where those take precedence.

omlet

Flare reveals official photos of their “7th Dragon 2020-II” Lucier figure along with information. First official photos of painted prototype came a while back at the beginning of this month, and now the figure is almost ready to go up for pre-order. In her 1/7 scale, 7th Dragon 2020-II Lucier is sculpted by French Doll standing 23.5 cm tall, and is based on an illustration by Miwa Shirou.

Release date is set for June 2015, with a list price of ¥11481. Pre-orders will open soon.
flare_lucierpr-1.jpg

I'm afraid no fluffy tail on this one may be a deal breaker. She looks good, but... :(

omlet

her ears kinda scare me, those things coming out D:
but that's just silly me, she looks pretty cute

Those are called fluffy tufts.

Not a substitute for fluffy tails.

She's cute, but I don't need her, not if she has no fluffy tail.

Hurry up and give me a release date for my Eclair nendo, GSC, so my mofu needs can be fulfilled.

Meyneth

The last 2 episodes really sold me on the show.

Kongou is developing into my favorite. She is the Joseph Joe star of this show. So much Engrish.
I like that she has the biggest personality so far. She speaks like Karen from Kiniro Mosaic, she does the engrish too (ꈍᗜꈍ)

Einbroch

Banned
Thinking about ordering a B/B item from Ami....just kinda scared about the B quality :X

B/B means the figure has been able to breath air and probably has been picked up once or twice. Could also have been displayed or basked in the sun for two minutes a day.

aka you have nothing to worry about

omlet

I like that she has the biggest personality so far. She speaks like Karen from Kiniro Mosaic, she does the engrish too (ꈍᗜꈍ)

Well, yeah, it's the same seiyuu (I could tell the instant she busted out that adorable Engrish). (ꈍᗜꈍ)

Kongo has definitely been my favorite character in the anime so far.

Thinking about ordering a B/B item from Ami....just kinda scared about the B quality :X

As mentioned, B is fine. You only need to hesitate if it's a C condition figure. And even some C condition figures are really in perfect condition, because if they're missing some kind of bonus item that came with them, that's a big blow to their overall collector value even if the figure itself has no problems. That's when you strike!

Acid08

Banned
B/B means the figure has been able to breath air and probably has been picked up once or twice. Could also have been displayed or basked in the sun for two minutes a day.

aka you have nothing to worry about

B on amiami means opened, figure ha to be unopened to get a A

As mentioned, B is fine. You only need to hesitate if it's a C condition figure. And even some C condition figures are really in perfect condition, because if they're missing some kind of bonus item that came with them, that's a big blow to their overall collector value even if the figure itself has no problems. That's when you strike!
Alright, y'all just enabled me hardc0re.

Ordered.

Einbroch

Banned
Beach Queens hoarders are like Amiibo hoarders.
They were
cheap, cute, and collectible. Then they looked back on their collection and said realized how boring and low quality they were, sold them, and now collect real figures.

Speaking of Nendos am I the only one who has trouble getting their legs to go in different ways? Like that Kaga pic?

I always just end up leaving them alone....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom