• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

omlet

Okay, I put in an order for that Akagi bowl.
CGD2-88504.jpg
Delicious.

Acid08

Banned
This is what I picked up today:

FIG-MOE-07048.jpg

So stoked. She's the best Noriko figure out there and I've never seen her pop up. A/B quality too.

chrono01

Shigure Kai Ni has been posted on the GSC online shop.

¥14,800

With a B2 Poster GSC Store exclusive bonus.
Looks nice, but that price. :/

Pass.

WAT? Chrono at max lewdness level? :O
It's not even the lewdness that's stopping me, I just find her breasts a bit too large. It's similar to Hitomi Tanaka [definitely NSFW, so Google at your own risk].

Sometimes they can be too big. This is one case where, for me personally, it is. Also, the price definitely isn't helping.

1 - Yes, IF it's from the same store. Otherwise you'll get charged the fee 2 times.

1) As long as the total order from one store is at or over 5k yen you don't get the 500 handling fee added on for items ordered from that store. If you order 2500y from one store and 2500y from another store and 3000y from another store, you will pay 9500 plus three shipping charges. If you order 6000 from one store and 4000 from another store you will pay 10500 plus two shipping fees.

2) I cannot.

Gotcha, thanks for the info! :D

Einbroch

Banned
Can you really call yourself a Miku fan if you don't own a version over a foot tall?

If she was wearing anything else, ANYTHING ELSE, I'd be all over it.

I can't do OG Miku anymore. It's painful. She has so many cute outfits and every time I see OG Miku get ANOTHER figure it chips away at me.

If she was wearing anything else, ANYTHING ELSE, I'd be all over it.

I can't do OG Miku anymore. It's painful. She has so many cute outfits and every time I see OG Miku get ANOTHER figure it chips away at me.

I can agree with this somewhat. I have the Figma, Pulip, Tony , and the Nendo V2.0 all with the vanilla outfit. That's mostly enough for me.

But this 1/4 is really great. She's the best looking of the vanilla Mikus imo. I'm still debating, but I've almost talked myself out of it.

Almost.

Einbroch

Banned
Maybe. I'm not much of a fan of the Kagamines. I only like around 4 or 5 of their songs. Is there a Rin? If there was and she was decent I may get her. Then I'd have to pick up Len by default.

They're making Rin. It's been confirmed. Of course, she'll probably be out in 2018, so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom