• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paging Settin right now.

The dimensions of her curves, tho....

teach_me_about_bazongas_by_quatrina-d7a3rdk.jpg

SerTapTap

It varies with Sonico (well any figure really). I try to do day one on most Sonico figures (she my fav).

I also recommend this one as I see it is on sale on Amazon.jp for a really good price: http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B00M7RW2WI/

I think that one ships to the US actually, though ...what is supposed to be on her boobs, anyway? Sake? I kind of hope it's an optional part, looks like it. Maybe I'll get that and tiger hoodie instead of the afterparty one, both combined are the same price as the new one, both down from nearly 10k. I do like the afterparty one though...but it brings me to like $450 instead of $350...

Big boobie lady is up for pre-order at Hobbysearch. 14k. They must have poured a lot of pvc in there....

I don't know what I was expecting...I got my limits

Josephl64

I think that one ships to the US actually, though ...what is supposed to be on her boobs, anyway? Sake? I kind of hope it's an optional part, looks like it. Maybe I'll get that and tiger hoodie instead of the afterparty one, both combined are the same price as the new one, both down from nearly 10k. I do like the afterparty one though...but it brings me to like $450 instead of $350...

I don't know what I was expecting...I got my limits

It looks like it's supposed to be from her candy apple?

Well shit Amazon.jp has Psychic up for 7.2k. How is Amazon's Overseas shipping? Any potential problems I should know about?

i had no issues with amazon.jp. I have psychic and its good

In what way? Though personally I thought Godoka look nicer when I started seeing the devil homura one in design and pose (plus that bow!).
some paint defects and the kyubei is pretty meh in paint but its really really small since its supposed to be to scale

george_us

fuck, guess i should've checked. that discount is pretty great. i'll be checking Amazon Japan first from now on.
Agreed, especially if the discounts are usually this good. Shipping only cost 14 bucks and the delivery estimate says she should arrive either Saturday or Sunday. Good deal.

im surprise people don't know this

amazon always has a very slight dip to about 50-55 then it shoots up to like 70+

I missed xiaoyu on amazon and its around 70

george_us

Same if I get her at all. Just announce Crimson Viper dammit.
This is what really needs to happen.

im surprise people don't know this

amazon always has a very slight dip to about 50-55 then it shoots up to like 70+

I missed xiaoyu on amazon and its around 70
Yeah this is why I haven't bothered waiting on recent Bishoujos. Not only are release dates two months later than they used to be, but there's very little difference in pricing because of the weak yen.

Yeah, pass for me too. It's already been stated by a few, but my limit has been reached.
Real men have no limits.

I got two questions:

1. Can you buy multiple things on Mandarake and only get charged one finder's fee or is it for each item?
  2. Can anyone recommend a good/cheap scale for shipping goods?

omlet

I got two questions:

1. Can you buy multiple things on Mandarake and only get charged one finder's fee or is it for each item?
  2. Can anyone recommend a good/cheap scale for shipping goods?

1) As long as the total order from one store is at or over 5k yen you don't get the 500 handling fee added on for items ordered from that store. If you order 2500y from one store and 2500y from another store and 3000y from another store, you will pay 9500 plus three shipping charges. If you order 6000 from one store and 4000 from another store you will pay 10500 plus two shipping fees.

2) I cannot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom