• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerojul

Bishoujo Sakura ordered, yeah !
Also love that shot
FIGURE-010761_12.jpg
Who's next ? Poison ?

chrono01

So Leviathan - Swimsuit Ver. [Orchid Seed] has been removed from AmiAmi's English portion of their website. Oddly enough, all other Orchid Seed figures are there, so it's not like before where they de-listed all figures from them.

http://slist.amiami.com/top/search/list?inctxt2=2&s_cate2=459&s_maker=OrchidSeed&pagemax=40

It kind of makes me worried, I have her pre-ordered from them. I'm sure they'll fulfill all current pre-orders, but it's still a bit frightening to see. It could just be an error, but she's still available on the Japanese portion of their website.

raven777

So Leviathan - Swimsuit Ver. [Orchid Seed] has been removed from AmiAmi's English portion of their website. Oddly enough, all other Orchid Seed figures are there, so it's not like before where they de-listed all figures from them.

http://slist.amiami.com/top/search/list?inctxt2=2&s_cate2=459&s_maker=OrchidSeed&pagemax=40

It kind of makes me worried, I have her pre-ordered from them. I'm sure they'll fulfill all current pre-orders, but it's still a bit frightening to see. It could just be an error, but she's still available on the Japanese portion of their website.

I would be pissed if they don't fulfill my preorder.

Bikini Leviathan? Was that the one where she's sitting on the floor pretending she's a field goal?

That's the alternate pose for her. The one I will never use and will remain in the box.

But yes.

I didn't see anything on AmiAmi's Blog, but nevermind that. I just found this out:

The recent OVA YuruYuri Summer Vacation must have gone over well because the antics of the Amusement Club have been green-lit for a third season!

Maybe Alter will make scales of the other girls now.

Maybe GSC will put more effort into finishing the Nendo line.

StayDead

I looked at Shigure Kai ni. Thought hard about it for 2 seconds before I caved and press add to checkout. Insert youarealreadydead.jpg here.

Ua3sLTD.png

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Even if I know none of my suggestions would be on it, it would be interesting to hear the top 10 suggestions GSC received from that survey they had a while back.

LiK

AmiAmi replied to my email regarding my SAL package and it's just some generic copy/paste reply. Disappointed. Guess I'll keep waiting.

StayDead

I just calculated and my bill until the end of May is around 635 GBP.

From June to December it's 600 GPB. I better get that job soon because I've only got about 600GBP to my name right now.

fWZdix8.gif

AmiAmi replied to my email regarding my SAL package and it's just some generic copy/paste reply. Disappointed. Guess I'll keep waiting.

I got the same with my December order although mine was unregistered, hopefully our packages will turn up eventually.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
I own her. She's pretty small, but still great.

Nicely done.

You should also order Yagyu Gisen, who is criminally underrated [if you don't already own her].

http://myfigurecollection.net/item/22551

She can often be purchased for a super-cheap price, which is a mystery considering how great she is.

Looks nice, but I'm not falling in the samurai girls trap, I buy her and next thing I know I'll be grabbing the rest...

That sucks, but amiami always take a hands off approach when it comes to shipped items, have you contacted your local postal service?

Also you still looking for Event staff girl?

LiK

Well my package didn't leave New York last night, if it isn't here tomorrow EMS might be 1 and done.

yea, that sucks. paying more for EMS and getting it late is inexcusable.

That sucks, but amiami always take a hands off approach when it comes to shipped items, have you contacted your local postal service?

Also you still looking for Event staff girl?

not yet, i'll give it some more time. the tracking doesn't even say it's in the US yet so I doubt i'll get anywhere with them.

thanks for the heads up, i'm still on the fence. Jungle ships internationally?

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
yea, that sucks. paying more for EMS and getting it late is inexcusable.

not yet, i'll give it some more time. the tracking doesn't even say it's in the US yet so I doubt i'll get anywhere with them.

thanks for the heads up, i'm still on the fence. Jungle ships internationally?

Fingers crossed your package will hit the US soon then.

Yeah, Jungle ships internationally but they have a 500 yen fee on international sales.

From June to December it's 600 GPB. I better get that job soon because I've only got about 600GBP to my name right now.

fWZdix8.gif

Now now, you only need 1 lung, 1 kidney, half a liver, and if both my grandmothers are anything to go by, you don't need the entire colon either.

You're not broke yet.

off topic... who is in Japan right now & going to Comiket Special end of this month? D:

I just looked it up, it's in Tokyo :(. Everything is always in Tokyo. It sounds like it's going to be a particularly good event as well.

I'm too far south to make it, but maybe next time when I'll be living a lot closer.

SerTapTap

Apparently the After The Party Sonico is cast-off? Like, dangerous cast-off or safe to take on/off? Still not really sure how that works, anyone have one/know how that fig works?

Still not sure I should get that one or two diff figs at half price

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
If you're feeling a bit empty in the wallet department. I can offer you a special loan* to help your figurine needs.

*7329337180% APR

That awful feeling finding something that you've been searching for awhile and it appears on amiami but you can't buy it because your still waiting for your new credit card to come in and the order requires one and you have no way to place the order :( lol

SerTapTap

I haven't been counting, I don't really want to know. I've got around 45k yen in my amazon.jp cart right now but that's the most I've spent...and only because they've got the best prices and a limited selection. It's basically everything I want from them that I CAN get from them

That awful feeling finding something that you've been searching for awhile and it appears on amiami but you can't buy it because your still waiting for your new credit card to come in and the order requires one and you have no way to place the order :( lol

Oh no :( It's useful to have 2 credit cards if you can contain your spending, I have a second used only for emergencies and pay 'em both off in full for no interest.

Cast-off Sonico...that piqued my interest.

See the comments, someone apparently has pics but I'm at work (probably shouldn't even be in this thread)

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes

I can relate, but what I do is post said item here so that I don't feel so bad about having to pass on it if someone else grabs it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom