• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Einbroch

Banned
Also true. She's a beauty.
And secret best Vocaloid, don't tell Einbroch

Your spoilers can't hide your lies.

I would also accept Maika.

R4oqDC3.png

RMI

Banned
Maybe. I'm not much of a fan of the Kagamines. I only like around 4 or 5 of their songs. Is there a Rin? If there was and she was decent I may get her. Then I'd have to pick up Len by default.

there will be a Rin eventually, and I'll definitely get her. Len is awful though. I can't think of even one Len song I can stand.

She pops up really often pre-owned, so I just have to find a month I can sneak her in.

Hey Acid, what do you think of that RAHDX Marida Cruz? I was thinking about grabbing her from Ami for 8.7, but I just can't pull the trigger for that price with how little detail she has.

Hey Acid, what do you think of that RAHDX Marida Cruz? I was thinking about grabbing her from Ami for 8.7, but I just can't pull the trigger for that price with how little detail she has.

Marida is one of the best characters in any Gundam series. Given that I wouldn't pay more that 7k personally just because it is kind of a boring figure Besides her awesome face.

Acid08

Banned

I like her but, yeah, she feels more like a 6k figure. Though she's the only good figure of her out there so do what ya gotta do.

I like her but, yeah, she feels more like a 6k figure. Though she's the only good figure of her out there so do what ya gotta do.

I look at the face, and I'm like, yeah. But it's always the flight suit that stops me. Most of it is just smooth PVC. I know MegaHouse can do better spacegirls than that.

Acid08

Banned
So this figure is up on Ami pre-owned:

Yuzuki Eba from A Town Where You Live(Kimi No Iru Machi). It's a manga that ran for a while, it's not a great series but it has a special place in my heart. I won't be buying the figure(swimsuit, expensive, and it doesn't really looks like her) but part of me really wants to. It's the only figure that will ever be made from this series.

For reference, here's what she looks like in the manga:

So yeah, won't get it....but I kinda really want to :(

This is my feeling. Her face is great, but there's so little detail on the rest of her.

I really want her to display with the eventual Kshatriya that I'll paint, but I'm sure I'll see her for under 7k at some point. It would be hard paying as much for that Marida as I did for Samurai.

Acid08

Banned
At least you guys aren't in the market for the Haman figure. I just know I'll end up shelling out 12k for her at some point.

So this figure is up on Ami pre-owned:

Yuzuki Eba from A Town Where You Live(Kimi No Iru Machi). It's a manga that ran for a while, it's not a great series but it has a special place in my heart. I won't be buying the figure(swimsuit, expensive, and it doesn't really looks like her) but part of me really wants to. It's the only figure that will ever be made from this series.

For reference, here's what she looks like in the manga:

So yeah, won't get it....but I kinda really want to :(
I love the orange metallic paint on the swimsuit but not worth the price imo. If it came down to 7.5k then ok.

EDIT: Weak ass preowned update tonight Ami. BOO!

Finally got around to unboxing this. I remember that her painted last year at Comic con is what made me start lurking here. It has definitely lived up to my expectations.

She's only $55 on Amazon right now with free shipping. You all should get on that.

george_us

Finally got around to unboxing this. I remember that her painted last year at Comic con is what made me start lurking here. It has definitely lived up to my expectations.

She's only $55 on Amazon right now with free shipping. You all should get on that.
Awesome pics! She definitely turned out great. I'd love to see Koto tackle fraux hawk Captain Marvel for their next Marvel lady.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom