• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, I'm sorry to hear that. :/

Yeah I'll have to hope and wait it's still there when me new card comes in but I doubt it, missed her 2 times already.

Oh no :( It's useful to have 2 credit cards if you can contain your spending, I have a second used only for emergencies and pay 'em both off in full for no interest.

Yeah, Ive tried applying for a second card but due to a screw up that wasn't my fault and that the company refuses to fix it tanked my credit score so applying for a new card often gets me denied. My main card information was somehow stolen so that's why I'm in the process of getting a new card sent out.

I sympathize :/

Thanks. Hopefully it comes in soon. I was told they'll rush it in for today.

RMI

Banned
She's so cute, and great price but July is getting hefty...

FIGURE-010760.jpg

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-010760&page=top

so cute. great price.... very tempted.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
So Leviathan - Swimsuit Ver. [Orchid Seed] has been removed from AmiAmi's English portion of their website. Oddly enough, all other Orchid Seed figures are there, so it's not like before where they de-listed all figures from them.

http://slist.amiami.com/top/search/list?inctxt2=2&s_cate2=459&s_maker=OrchidSeed&pagemax=40

It kind of makes me worried, I have her pre-ordered from them. I'm sure they'll fulfill all current pre-orders, but it's still a bit frightening to see. It could just be an error, but she's still available on the Japanese portion of their website.

This is odd. Weren't there rumors about some falling out between AmiAmi and Orchid Seed for whatever reason? I don't recall there being anything that came from it in the end, though.

omlet

WHAT IS THIS

Sorry for late reply. I accidentally closed my gaf tab with my original reply in it :v

Anyway, she is from Milky Holmes. Akechi Kokoro. http://myfigurecollection.net/item/91623

She's 1600 yen on Jungle. Great price. http://jungle-scs.co.jp/sale_en/?page_id=116&do=detail&id=101000012803

Also get this one (also from MH) for the great extra faces! I got one in my Feb amiami order and it's great lol http://jungle-scs.co.jp/sale_en/?page_id=121&id=1082475

SerTapTap

Yeah, Ive tried applying for a second card but due to a screw up that wasn't my fault and that the company refuses to fix it tanked my credit score so applying for a new card often gets me denied. My main card information was somehow stolen so that's why I'm in the process of getting a new card sent out.

Arg. Just going to have to build up credit then. I started with less than $1k balance and had to pay it off constantly, 4 years later I have more of a limit than I can reasonably spend in a month. But I pay everything I can through credit card--don't like cash, and credit fraud is soooooo much easier to deal with than debit.

Well they kind of deserve it for buying Funko Pops... oh you meant at us, not by us.

Urg I hate those things. The soulless, beady eyes. I can't decide if owning Borderlands figures is worth the shame of owning Funko Pops.

Well they kind of deserve it for buying Funko Pops... oh you meant at us, not by us.

Haha. I don't mind Funko Pops, I know somebody that likes them and I won't judge.

Knowing most of GAF when it comes to this kind of thing you are right.

Unfortunately I've seen a couple of threads going that way.

Yeah I'll have to hope and wait it's still there when me new card comes in but I doubt it, missed her 2 times already.

Good luck, hopefully you'll find one.

Arg. Just going to have to build up credit then. I started with less than $1k balance and had to pay it off constantly, 4 years later I have more of a limit than I can reasonably spend in a month. But I pay everything I can through credit card--don't like cash, and credit fraud is soooooo much easier to deal with than debit.

Yeah that's what I've been doing, will have had my credit card account for 2 years next month and never missed a payment and usually always pay off my balance but if I cant I pay it off quickly after. Went from a $300 starter limit to my now $3500 limit so it definitely helps for larger orders that $300 wasn't enough and with the cash back on the card I've gotten about $500 in free cash since I've owned the card so it's definitely nice. Yeah debt's never good. My mother charged many cards when she was much younger and to this day they still hound her occasionally so I know never to let that happen.

Theonik

Sorry for late reply. I accidentally closed my gaf tab with my original reply in it :v

Anyway, she is from Milky Holmes. Akechi Kokoro. http://myfigurecollection.net/item/91623

She's 1600 yen on Jungle. Great price. http://jungle-scs.co.jp/sale_en/?page_id=116&do=detail&id=101000012803

Also get this one (also from MH) for the great extra faces! I got one in my Feb amiami order and it's great lol http://jungle-scs.co.jp/sale_en/?page_id=121&id=1082475
How legit is Jungle.

LiK

argh, this cuteness is too much

omlet

How legit is Jungle.

This is actually my first order with them but I've heard they're totally legit. They also rank secondhand items kind of like amiami.

Shipping is expensive though. They add a handling fee to the price (they say it's to cover the cost of packing material, okay whatever) and shipping for 2 nendos cost almost 2000 of mai yenz just for RSAL. Still, price of the nendos themselves was better than manda or ami so it worked out fine. I'm not sure why 2 nendos was like 2k for SAL when it's usually like 1300 from manda rake for two nendos.

Vito

Banned
Man, what's up with HLJ. First the don't get the wallscroll with the first batch so I have to wait 2 months for a reprint (paying 10% more due to exchange rate now), and now they're saying they can't get a box to ship it SAL despite both AA and HS being able...

Theonik

This is actually my first order with them but I've heard they're totally legit. They also rank secondhand items kind of like amiami.

Shipping is expensive though. They add a handling fee to the price (they say it's to cover the cost of packing material, okay whatever) and shipping for 2 nendos cost almost 2000 of mai yenz just for RSAL. Still, price of the nendos themselves was better than manda or ami so it worked out fine. I'm not sure why 2 nendos was like 2k for SAL when it's usually like 1300 from manda rake for two nendos.
Yeah this is less than the Kokoro I had seen on Manda.

SerTapTap

No one has that After The Party sonico yet? I'm curious as to how it works, if it requires destroying anything like that fig a while ago I definitely wouldn't be doing that. And now that I know it's breakaway I'm thinking maybe I should order it early...the pervy figs seem to sell out the fastest >>

Yeah that's what I've been doing, will have had my credit card account for 2 years next month and never missed a payment and usually always pay off my balance but if I cant I pay it off quickly after. Went from a $300 starter limit to my now $3500 limit so it definitely helps for larger orders that $300 wasn't enough and with the cash back on the card I've gotten about $500 in free cash since I've owned the card so it's definitely nice. Yeah debt's never good. My mother charged many cards when she was much younger and to this day they still hound her occasionally so I know never to let that happen.

My mom's an accountant so I've been (properly) taught that debt is hell. Not sure how credit score works really, don't know why you'd end up with a $3500 limit but be unable to get a second card...I try not to bother too much about my credit score since I just don't do loans beyond the credit card. Some places are weird about credit though...bought a car in cash, the dealer still insisted on a "hard" credit check...like my credit matters when you're getting cash.

No one has that After The Party sonico yet? I'm curious as to how it works, if it requires destroying anything like that fig a while ago I definitely wouldn't be doing that. And now that I know it's breakaway I'm thinking maybe I should order it early...the pervy figs seem to sell out the fastest >>

At Sonico's MFC page there is a manual instruction booklet in japanese, the first picture from the "other" section.

SerTapTap

I was surprised when I saw that my Junko had a symbol in her underwear.

I got a Sonico in ripped jeans and didn't notice until it arrived that the ENTIRE butt of the jeans are torn out (the online shots didn't show this off well, but there's a massive illustration of her butt on the box). figure makers certainly have attention to detail

I got a Sonico in ripped jeans and didn't notice until it arrived that the ENTIRE butt of the jeans are torn out (the online shots didn't show this off well, but there's a massive illustration of her butt on the box). figure makers certainly have attention to detail

Yeah, sometimes the level of detail just astonishes me.

Grabbed a Chitoge prize figure from a seller in the UK to tide me over until the scales start rolling in. At this rate a Nisekoi-packed DETOLF may be on the cards

I got the exact same figure coming.

Only when it comes to butts. And winged penises

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes

Which Sonico is this I can not find one in jeans?

Update post, been busy (So these will be lttp posts and gonna miss out from some sites cause I g2g XP) and gonna be more for the later weeks, got enough downtime to post and finally enough things to update on XD:

PriPara Minami Mirei Nendoroid Co-de “Candy Alamode Cyalume Co-de”, “Magical Clown Co-de” by Good Smile Company on preorder
After yesterday’s preview, Good Smile Company officially opens pre-orders today for their “PriPara” Minami Mirei Nendoroid Co-de, in both her Candy Alamode Cyalume Co-de ver. and the Magical Clown Co-de one. Both figures, part of the company’s Nendoroid Co-de collection, are proposed for ¥2222 each, with release date scheduled for July 2015 and are both sculpted by Shichibee in cooperation with Nendoron.

As a reminder, the Nendoroid Co-de collection is a line of Nendoroids composed of four pieces sculpted with fixed poses, which include the head, upper garment, lower garment and shoes. The new series is based on the theme of dressing-up characters, so each part can be swapped between characters. The name “Co-de” comes from the Japanese pronunciation of the word “coordinate”, intended as clothes coordination just like in dress-up games.

With pre-orders placed at Good Smile Company Online Shop, Decoration Stickers are included as special bonus with both Candy Alamode Cyalume Co-de and Magical Clown Co-de “PriPara” Minami Mirei Nendoroid Co-de.

Minami Mirei Candy Alamode Cyalume Co-de
gsc_mireicandy-intro.jpg

gsc_mireicandy-1.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------
Wave reveals “IS: Infinite Stratos 2″ Charlotte Dunois Beach Queens 1/10 ver.2 final product
Charlotte Dunois from “IS: Infinite Stratos 2″ Beach Queens figure by Wave in her ver. 2, which went up for pre-order back in August last year, is going to be released on March 10th, 2015 and the company recently released final product photos. Wave released a figure of the same IS character back in 2012, with a standing Charlotte Dunois wearing a blue/light blue swimsuit.

The 2015 version, Charlotte Dunois Beach Queens ver.2, is proposed in a completely different pose, wearing a black and yellow bikini. Charlotte can be displayed either with her hair loose or with it arranged into a braid, and her beachrobe is removable.

As a reminder, “IS: Infinite Stratos 2″ Charlotte Dunois Beach Queens ver.2 stands 14 cm tall and is sculpted by z-co in a 1/10 scale; list price is of ¥6200.
wave_charlottev2final-1.jpg

------------------------------------------
“Sengoku Bushouki Muramasa” Itou Ittousai, “Shinmai Maou no Keiyakusha” Naruse Mio by Vertex official photos
We have already seen a lot of both figures, which Vertex brought to Wonder Festival 2015 [Winter] back at the beginning of last month, and the company also revealed additional official photos for both “Sengoku Bushouki Muramasa” Itou Ittousai and “Shinmai Maou no Keiyakusha” Naruse Mio during the past weeks.

Today we can take a look at those photos, with an official product photo of Itou Ittousai and a pleasing surprise regarding Naruse Mio, which seems to be coming with something that could be an alternate body part so to be able to display her with the top of her uniform opened on her generous chest, revealing a pink and white bra.

At the moment, there isn’t additional information about the figures but, hopefully, Vertex will reveal more about “Sengoku Bushouki Muramasa” Itou Ittousai and “Shinmai Maou no Keiyakusha” Naruse Mio Dwell figures soon.

“Sengoku Bushouki Muramasa” Itou Ittousai
vertex_itouoff.jpg

“Shinmai Maou no Keiyakusha” Naruse Mio
vertex_miobra.jpg

----------------------------------------------
Gallery: “Fire Girl” Hinooka Homura 1/8 Swimsuit Style by Aquamarine
On display at Wonfes 2015 [Winter] (February 8th), “Fire Girl” Hinooka Homura Swimsuit Style figure by Aquamarine is sculpted in a 1/8 scale by Kitutehu and based on an illustration by Bunbun, with release date currently set for 2015. The figure also appeared at Hobby Maker’s Joint Figure Exhibition Winter 2015, which was held on February 13th, 2015.

Today we have a rich photo gallery from the event to share, and the chance to get a closer look at the figure. Hinooka Homura Swimsuit Style is proposed in a slightly dynamic pose, wearing a frilly bikini, which will be painted in white with accents of pink and red.

She also wears a sleeveless jacket unbuttoned on her chest, which will be of a deep red color, and provided with what looks like a diving mask. On Hinooka Homura’s face there’s a cheerful smile, and her slender body is bent forward, feature that highlights her forms.

With no additional information to report at this time, here’s the full set of photos of “Fire Girl” Hinooka Homura Swimsuit Style from Hobby Maker’s Joint Figure Exhibition Winter 2015.
aquamarine_homurahm-1.jpg
aquamarine_homura-art.jpg

-------------------------------------------
Vocaloid Hatsune Miku V3 1/4 by FREEing up for preorder
FREEing opens pre-orders today for their impressive 1/4 scale figure of popular Vocaloid Hatsune Miku in her V3 version. Based on the Hatsune Miku V3 key visual illustration by iXima, the figure stands 42 cm tall and is sculpted by Hiroshi (Sakurazensen).
freeing_mikuv3-intro.jpg

Particular attention has been used while sculpting Miku’s details, which make the figure resulting in a quite huge and interesting 3D interpretation of the Vocaloid. Listed for a price of ¥25741, Hatsune Miku V3 by FREEing is scheduled for release in September 2015.

In occasion of Miku Day, which is today March 9th, 2015, Good Smile Company also released an additional gallery for the 1/4 figure, focused on Miku’s details and impressive size.

Vocaloid Hatsune Miku V3 1/4 scale figure by FREEing will be up for pre-order at Good Smile Company Online Shop until April 15th, 2015.
------------------------------------------------------
Preview: “Sengoku Bushouki Muramasa” Itou Ittousai Dwell by Vertex (preorder information)
Vertex reveals today official preview for their Dwell figure of Itou Ittousai from “Sengoku Bushouki Muramasa”, item we talked about a lot in the past weeks, from painted prototype revealed back in February, to first painted prototype product photo of the other day.

With scale and release date still to be announced, the figure will be up for pre-order starting tomorrow, March 10th, 2015. Price is still to be revealed, too.

Last week and today’s photos confirm that “Sengoku Bushouki Muramasa” Itou Ittousai Dwell by Vertex will come with two different display options; she can be diplayed either with her impressive cloak on, or it can be taken off leaving Itou Ittousai in her white outfit only.
vertex_itouoff-1.jpg

-----------------------------------
Girlfriend (Kari) Chloe Lemaire PM Figure by SEGA official photo
It was in January that some photos of “Girlfriend (Kari)” Chloe Lemaire PM Figure by SEGA were released by Girlfriend (Kari) staff, and the figure was presented at the 38th Prize Fair back in November last year. Today we can take a look at newly released official photo for the Premium Figure by SEGA, which will be released in April 2015.
sega_gfkchloe.jpg

---------------------------------
Orca Toys announces “To Heart 2″ Komaki Manaka figure
Orca Toys announced their newest project today, revealing a figure of Komaki Manaka from “To Heart 2″, joining Kusugawa Sasara Bunny version, her variant White Bunny version, and several other figures the company dedicated to the popular title by Leaf and Aquaplus.

Orca Toys has revealed first unpainted prototype photo, from which we can see that Komaki Manaka is proposed in a sitting position, dressed in a sexy cat outfit.

At this time, we don’t have any other information about the figure, though Orca Toys revealed that this version will be slightly bigger than the company’s Komaki Manaka Bunny ver. released back in 2014 and sculpted by Kobayashi Masaaki, same artist behind the sculpt of this new version.
orca_manakacat.jpg

--------------------------------------
Hozuki no Reitetsu Hozuki Nendoroid by Good Smile Company on preorder
Good Smile Company officially opens pre-orders today for their “Hozuki no Reitetsu” Hozuki Nendoroid figure, which was previewed at the company’s NicoNico Live Streaming last Friday.
gsc_hozukinendo-intro.jpg

Hozuki, the sadistic oni that serves as first aide to the King of Hell, comes in a Nendoroid form complete with both a standard expression and an aggressive one. Also included with Hozuki is his metal club, as well as his goldfish plant and the dog Shiro, mascot of hell’s guards.

With release date scheduled for June 2015, “Hozuki no Reitetsu” Hozuki Nendoroid is listed for a price of ¥3889; sculpt is by Ajiken in cooperation with Nendoron. Pre-orders placed at Good Smile Company Online Shop come with an extra hand with Smoking Pipe for Hozuki as special bonus.
gsc_hozukinendo-5.jpg

-------------------------------------
Kantai Collection ~Kan Colle~ Shigure Kai Ni 1/8 by Good Smile Company on preorder
Good Smile Company opens pre-orders today for “Kantai Collection ~Kan Colle~” Shigure Kai Ni, previewed by the company back in February and at their NicoNico Live Streaming last week.
gsc_shigurekaini-intro.jpg

The 2nd Shiratsuyu Class Destroyer Shigure Kai Ni is based on the illustration used on Shigure’s card in Bushiroad’s card game “Weiβ Schwarz”, sculpted in a 1/8 scale by knead (sai) and standing 20.5 cm tall. Shigure Kai Ni comes with alternate parts to display her with the larger ship parts attached to her back and smaller turrets on her arms; also, the smaller turrets on the sides and the torpedo launchers on her legs are articulated, allowing even more display possibilities.

With a price of ¥13704, Kantai Collection ~Kan Colle~ Shigure Kai Ni 1/8 scale figure by Good Smile Company is scheduled for release in September 2015. Pre-orders placed at Good Smile Company Online Shop come with a B2 Poster as special bonus.
gsc_shigurekaini-1.jpg

------------------------------------
Mobage “Granblue Fantasy” Vila, Yuel, and Cagliostro figures announced
Mobage‘s Japanese role-playing video game “Granblue Fantasy” celebrates its first anniversary with a pleasing announcement. With manufacturer still to be revealed, we learn today that planning for figures of Vila, Yuel, and Cagliostro has officially started. For now, only a silhouette of the three figures has been released, with any other information still to be revealed.
granblue_sil.jpg

granblue-1.jpg
granblue-2.jpg
granblue-3.jpg

Preorder information: “Rakuen Tsuihou: Expelled From Paradise” Angela Balzac by Alphamax
Alphamax released today some official photos of their “Rakuen Tsuihou: Expelled From Paradise” Angela Balzac. The figure, appeared at Wonder Festival 2015 [Winter] back in February this year, is proposed in a 1/8 scale, with height still to be revealed, sculpted by Moon.

Along with new photos, the company revealed pre-order start date for the figure, which is set to Thursday, March 12th, 2015. Price and release date for the figure are still to be announced.
alphamax_angelab-1.jpg

----------------------------------
Orca Toys announces pre-painted version of “Oreimo” Gokou Ruri Bedside ver. garage kit
From Orca Toys comes the official announcement of “Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai” Gokou Ruri Bedside ver. pre-painted, PVC version, variant of 2015 garage kit by Essence. (sculpt by Uchijima Yasuhiro) which was presented and sold at Wonder Festival 2015 [Winter].

There isn’t additional information available at the moment, and photos of unpainted prototype for Gokou Ruri Bedside ver. PVC figure are still to be revealed. Although we don’t have any official information about size and scale, it’s relatively safe to assume that Gokou Ruri Bedside ver. could be a 1/7 scale just like the garage kit she’s based on.

Waiting for more info and photos of the PVC variant, here’s the original garage kit photos.
orca_rurigkbed-1.jpg

======================================
Preview: Amairo Islenauts - Shirley Warwick 1/8 Complete Figure (w/AmiAmi Exlcusive Bonus) by Broccoli
Meshi here, ready to deliver another heaping helping of figure previews! Today we're looking at the head of the harem in Yuzu Soft's island-in-the-sky eroge masterpiece Amairo Islenauts. Let's dig in!

Amairo Islenauts - Shirley Warwick 1/8 Complete Figure (w/AmiAmi Exlcusive Bonus) [Broccoli]

Preview: ARTFX J - Cardcaptor Sakura: Syaoran Li 1/7 Complete Figure by Kotobukiya
Catch you Catch me♪♪
It's AmiAmi Otome again! My favorite clow card is Mirror, who's yours? Following ARTFX J's amazing Sakura Kinomoto, today we are looking at Syaoran Li!

----------------------------------
Preview: Frame Arms NSG-Z0/G Magatsuki Houten 1/100 Plastic Model by Kotobukiya

-----------------------------------
Preview: Lingerie Style Fate/stay night Saber Special Premium Editions by WAVE
Meshi here, ready to deliver another heaping helping of figure previews! If you constantly find yourself saying "So many Sabers, so little time!," boy have I got the package deal for you. Let's dig in!

Lingerie Style Fate/stay night Saber [Special Premium Edition] 1/8 Complete Figures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom