• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prices on the first box set for the english release seem to be around $70-$80 from what i can find, to me it'll just be really fun to open that many packs of cards. I decided to go ahead and do it by my June order now......

KkuZFzI.png
oh god, shades of buying booster boxes of MTG..(spent $400 on avacyn restored booster boxes)

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Ui is best sister.

And is pretty good herself playing music! (See manga featuring Azusa as the club prez)

Einbroch

Banned
Yo Colette how does it feel swimming in a pool of money? I'd imagine it'd be neat at first but then you'd get a bunch of papercuts.

Prices on the first box set for the english release seem to be around $70-$80 from what i can find, to me it'll just be really fun to open that many packs of cards. I decided to go ahead and do it by my June order now......

]

Ummm am I reading the amount right on those cards...holy shit

3 Yoshinos? lol

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Damn. I considered a Box, but you're getting a whole Carton?

Imagine having to double-sleeve all of them!

SerTapTap

omlet's display has inspired me to clean up my shit and reorganize my stuff this week.
Yeah, they look great omlet! Mine are just all over the mantle for now. Can't really do much with them until I get a proper display case.
That why I tend to bring and take pics of figures outside ( at certain times during the day course) heh, but I been able to use a spotlight for indoor stuff, even through it a bit of pain.. I could probably use a better camera too, but bleh.

That's a clever idea. I've been meaning to buy a more decent camera for pictures/videos for my youtube/review stuff but it's currently not really worth it.

Yo Colette how does it feel swimming in a pool of money? I'd imagine it'd be neat at first but then you'd get a bunch of papercuts.

Is it hot or cold?

KkuZFzI.png

I was more talking about the value of the cards them selves than the booster boxes. The signed PR cards tanked in value after a month. Idky. Salute to you though, opening all those packs will be fun :)

My April doesn't help either T_T

47SPNAa.png

I don't know how to make the image smaller then expand when you click on it so I apologize for the big images
Lol my monthy orders are kinda like that. I just dont post them anymore kek :p

I was more talking about the value of the cards them selves than the booster boxes. The signed PR cards tanked in value after a month. Idky. Salute to you though, opening all those packs will be fun :)

No holding out on us!

SerTapTap

The EMS shipping on that Weiss Schwarz carton isn't going to be funny btw.

No kidding, I found Metal Gear Ray's 1/48 scale statue super cheap (28k) but the shipping estimate a shopping service gave me was around $300 since he's like 20lbs...shipping sucks

I took Lloyd to court after he embarrassed me by lying to me about the coffee being hot. Judge sided with me so every bit of Gald Lloyd gets is mine as per the settlement

Ummm am I reading the amount right on those cards...holy shit

3 Yoshinos? lol

Yeah 2560 cards in total, and Yeah she's my favorite character from Date A Live and when I saw the anime her nendoriod was sold out so this time I bought 3 so I can display each one with a different face and have an army of Yoshino and Noel when her nendo is released lol

Damn. I considered a Box, but you're getting a whole Carton?

Imagine having to double-sleeve all of them!

Yeah, I'm hoping I get lucky and get a complete set or at least get a signed Kotori card. and yeah I usually only double sleeve the rares and up. Commons I keep all tidy in my various storage boxes.

O_____________________________________________O

I will support LL obsession though.

Now I just need NISA to release season 2 already! lol

Is it hot or cold?

Hot definitely Hot, I think..... not sure....

man, I wonder what would be your reaction if they ever made a Tales of Love Live! crossover P:

That would be awesome lol

The EMS shipping on that Weiss Schwarz carton isn't going to be funny btw.

Oh im sure but my february order's EMS charge is 13k so I'll be prepared for the painful feeling T_T

You should make an unboxing video of all those boosters, Colette. I'd like to spend a day at work watching it.

We shall see!

Yeah I'm not sure the value of the signed cards but for the most part I'm going to keep everything that's not a duplicate or part of a deck.

I'm really glad I don't like boats or idols sometimes

*pushes Senran Kagura merch in front of TapTap*

Yeah 2560 cards in total, and Yeah she's my favorite character from Date A Live and when I saw the anime her nendoriod was sold out so this time I bought 3 so I can display each one with a different face and have an army of Yoshino and Noel when her nendo is released lol

I can't talk, I bought 2 Renge Nendos last year :eek:

Is this similar to what people do with the real idols in Japan? I'm not joking.

And yes, I understand that there are crazy fans everywhere, but I'm asking for japanese/korean idols.

Bombless

KkuZFzI.png

Colette to her wallet :
5qCflLo.gif

I join EInbroch in requesting the full footage of opening all those boosters.

LOL Theonik!

I wouldn't mind Nico, anything pink is welcome, and nearly all of nico items are pink so I'm obligated to buy them anyway lol just as long as I get a signed Kotori all will be well lol

Doesn't come out until june so still a long wait until I can show what I got lol

Bombless

Sharing big orders here is very cathartic for both the buyer and the other members of this community. Therefore, it is our duty to help our fellow figureGAFfers. It is known.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom