• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno why, but this:

MQZtWrv.png

Is super attractive to me. That little dip. Nom.

Going back to this I noticed Thigh Highs is in my top 5 tags on MFC. Makes sense.

darklin0

Banned
Watching you all burn the candle from both ends is great. I am just sitting here with my 6k March order. (○´∀`○)

My April doesn't help either T_T

That's pretty impressive. You should meet Cheska. She drops Gs on things, too.

I don't know how to make the image smaller then expand when you click on it so I apologize for the big images

You just put quote tags around the image tags.

--------

Okay guys. We really need to talk. About Balzac.

Two years ago, I never would have expected sculpting like this from Alphamax. They've apparently followed in Kotobukiya's footsteps, going from mmmmeh to HHHHNNNNGGGG.

I have been thinking about renting a storage unit to store all my figures but idk. I'm worried some vandal will break and steal or
hotglue
/molest my figures! D:

chrono01

Two years ago, I never would have expected sculpting like this from Alphamax. They've apparently followed in Kotobukiya's footsteps, going from mmmmeh to HHHHNNNNGGGG.
Alphamax is the new Native, IMO. The best part is that their releases aren't exclusive. Well, unless you count those event/color variants, but those are pretty few and it's just a simple color swap.

One of my most anticipated figures right now is Mamiya Marie from STARLESS. Once again, Alphamax/SkyTube are the ones manufacturing her, and I have very high hopes.

If they do a matching Kuryuu Hazuki...

Alphamax is the new Native, IMO. The best part is that their releases aren't exclusive. Well, unless you count those event/color variants, but those are pretty few and it's just a simple color swap.

One of my most anticipated figures right now is Mamiya Marie from STARLESS.

I need that one too.

That game, daaaamn.

Lol you are the worst Freezy. I must keep my Alter Yoko safe!

I'm just trying to scare you out of making a huge mistake. Storage units get broken into all the time. And probably hot glued for good measure. I just don't want to see that happen to you.

Speaking of huge mistakes, my not buying Alter Mefmera seems to be one. AmiAmi has a pre-owned one for 14.9k. WAT!?

Alphamax is the new Native, IMO. The best part is that their releases aren't exclusive.

They do some really nice sculpting, for sure.

chrono01

I need that one too.

That game, daaaamn.
Yeah.

I'm actually glad that the English release of the game is having more of its...extreme content censored. Normally I'm against censorship, but in this case, I will accept it. I realize that it still bothers some, though.

They do some really nice sculpting, for sure.
They really do.

Yes! I hope the price is alright. I bets gonna cost a bet.
Oh, it'll cost A LOT. I'm already budgeting for it.

SerTapTap

Eh, I have a backlog in my Wii U to be honest with you. Don't ask me how I managed to do that.

I actually do to. Working my way through Kirby and the Rainbow Curse, bought Lost World because it was <$20 and got bored with Smash/bayonetta faster than expected. I think Smash is done for but hopefully I can finish the rest before X

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes

One of my most anticipated figures right now is Mamiya Marie from STARLESS. Once again, Alphamax/SkyTube are the ones manufacturing her, and I have very high hopes.

That Mamiya Marie is gonna be on my shelf, I wanted the dragon/FREEing one too but miss it every time it's on amiami for a decent price...

george_us

I actually do to. Working my way through Kirby and the Rainbow Curse, bought Lost World because it was <$20 and got bored with Smash/bayonetta faster than expected. I think Smash is done for but hopefully I can finish the rest before X
Oof yeah I still need to finish Pikmin 3, Hyrule Warriors, and Captain Toad. Come to think of it, I still have a fairly sizable JRPG backlog and I need to make a dent in.

I still have 3D World last world to finish, IIRC. Plus Tropical Freeze, Hyrule Warriors, Bayo 1+2, Smash, etc.

Yeah.

I'm actually glad that the English release of the game is having more of its...extreme content censored. Normally I'm against censorship, but in this case, I will accept it. I realize that it still bothers some, though.

I actually liked Discipline and Bible Black, so Starless was a natural evolution.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Okay guys. We really need to talk. About Balzac.

Alphamax has been doing really good stuff lately, and usually at a nice size. They're pretty well represented in my collection.

SerTapTap

Interesting backdrop here, lol

I have been thinking about renting a storage unit to store all my figures but idk. I'm worried some vandal will break and steal or
hotglue
/molest my figures! D:

After my garage fire I photographed all my figures and stuff, I'll probably just keep doing that every month or so for insurance (plus I take pics for twitter almost every time I get something in). I wouldn't want my stuff to just rot in storage--but I live in a reasonably safe area & my own house though.

Sell the Wii U. No more backlog!

You wouldn't sell your own family

I can do less than 200 usd. with hope, under 150.

After my garage fire I photographed all my figures and stuff, I'll probably just keep doing that every month or so for insurance (plus I take pics for twitter almost every time I get something in). I wouldn't want my stuff to just rot in storage--but I live in a reasonably safe area & my own house though.
I probably should do that.

I commend you for posting this. <3
That being said
Nice, good one.

<3

I did the math.

I did the math.
:>

I'm just gonna assume you're absurdly rich and not insane. It'll help me sleep better tonight.
Lol. Kinda splurged when I decided that I was not going to buy my corvette this year. I'm a traveling consultant so I rarely have to pay for gas or food lol.

SerTapTap

Fuck me. Tan cheerleader Sonico. Doesn't ship to the US, and US amazon only has the white one--at $50 more. On the plus side I save money by being unable to ship a lot of this stuff...I probably would have bought that Metal Gear Ray otherwise...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom