• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, that piece is meant to move around and comes out fairly easily on its own.

I was messing with the other side and noticed that there was a peg that weent into the body and that is what made me think that. Good to know for the future though. I'll take the full RP though.

SerTapTap

Some people have things like this:

Oh yeah, I used to use a tacklebox like thing like that for a bunch of small toys when I was a kid. I'll probably go that route. Too worried about paint transfer and scuffs to just toss 'em in a bag.

And heeeeere's Isabelle

B_x9MUAUcAA3PIB.jpg:large

Best girl. Best dog. Best secretary.

Hi.

Couldn't hurt to try. Mine came missing a piece out of the box though. I didnt break it.

Hey I have that figma. Is it just me or is it impossible to keep her sword upright?

I'm really not liking them. I used to use them alot when I was younger because I didnt know about importing and I didnt mind figures being delayed since I only had so little money. But my Chaika figure is STILL in limbo. I only preordered her there because amiami stopped preorderes in September.

It's the only time I've used them. Acid showed me them. They had the Ryuko Figma for the cheapest price. It wasn't their fault that it was missing the piece but they seemed hesitant to send a full replacement even though I said that I would send this one back.

Acid08

Banned
I'm really not liking them. I used to use them alot when I was younger because I didnt know about importing and I didnt mind figures being delayed since I only had so little money. But my Chaika figure is STILL in limbo. I only preordered her there because amiami stopped preorderes in September.

Yeah, I don't know anything about them for pre-ordering. Have only bought in stock stuff and they've been fine for that.

SerTapTap

Haha yeah right, Nendos are probably my least favourite figures with the exception of Red, Link, and Isabelle (which I still want to gtet). I can't see myself dropping that much cash when I could be buying a nice scaled figure instead.

I don't agree with your stance on Nendos, but if you want Isabelle you might want to be somewhat quick. She's already $70 or so at most places. Red is $150 on amazon, not sure what other places have him for (I got him for $50 at launch luckily). Link is $42, no more than a standard nendo

I don't agree with your stance on Nendos, but if you want Isabelle you might want to be somewhat quick. She's already $70 or so at most places. Red is $150 on amazon, not sure what other places have him for (I got him for $50 at launch luckily). Link is $42, no more than a standard nendo

Oh I already have Link and Red, but I'm not really in a rush to get Isabelle tbh. I'll get her when I get her.

george_us

Haha yeah right, Nendos are probably my least favourite figures with the exception of Red, Link, and Isabelle (which I still want to get). I can't see myself dropping that much cash when I could be buying a nice scaled figure instead.
Just giving you a hard time, I agree with you. Only Nendos I currently own are Snake and Link with two Stormtroopers and Darth Vader preordered. Scales are my thang.

SerTapTap

Not exactly a figure, but anyone know how bad shipping would be for a super tiny and light item like this rubber strap? I don't want to spend $5 shipping on a $5 item and I dunno if I'll get anything else in may. I guess I might buy two at once (one for keychain one for collection) so shipping isn't relatively as bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom