• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

kewlmyc

Is putting stuff in storage somewhere an option?
Could be. But putting half my collection in storage to never display or randomly switch them out seems like more trouble than it's worth. There is some I might keep in storage just in case more from that collection gets made, but putting 30+ figs or so in storage seems unnessessary if I can just sell them. I would be getting rid of mostly my impulse buys anyway.

My first entry in to this world:
20654737a6d14503ab0e4b21e665d77e.jpeg
4d256ac957076ba757ab99ed36380086.jpeg

Sorry for the big pics!

Nice.

I see a lot of people who put the copyright and 'Made in China' text at the front when it comes to Nendos. Seems I'm the only one who likes that to face the back. Only exception being the Nendo 300 series stand I have.

I don't pay much attention to it till after the fact...then don't feel like switching it :p

sca2511

I was wondering if there was any sale for the blue Psylocke SDCC exclusive in the past? Similar to the many SDCC exclusives that were sold at a discount in the past.

I was wondering if there was any sale for the blue Psylocke SDCC exclusive in the past? Similar to the many SDCC exclusives that were sold at a discount in the past.

Heh. She's going for about $250 now. It's insane. Kotobukiya's webshop was super slow when I pre-ordered her.

yes! I think I'm more excited about the soldiers than Snake himself.

I'll probably want to get multiples of the soldiers. It also makes me hopeful that we'll get more MGS2 Figmas. Maybe we'll get a Raiden since he is already getting a Nendo.

You are going to have to search for her and I doubt she'll be cheap. I've come to the conclusion that I'll eventually have to shell out a decent amount of money for her.

Edit: MFC says 1,500.

SoldnerKei

I think my Saint Seiya collection is near 150 pieces. It's ridiculous. Getting a z-lister like Acheron is awesome though :p

add 12 more with the new Gold Cloth Kamui line that it's coming, yeah, it was kinda obvious that Leo wouldn't the only one xD

Leo looks good, I wonder what kind of designs will they come up for the other Gold Saints

Well I did also buy this...

oh dear lord... I need

omlet

I see a lot of people who put the copyright and 'Made in China' text at the front when it comes to Nendos. Seems I'm the only one who likes that to face the back. Only exception being the Nendo 300 series stand I have.

I do it in some of my pictures for like a "full disclosure" kind of thing, but when I actually set them for display in the cabinet I turn the stands around.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes

Never paid attention to my nendo bases enough to notice that, unless it had an obvious front like the BRS girls they are just randomly inserted into a middle back row peg.

---------------

My amazon.jp ordered kirigiri tracking info is set to "held" wtf? Also amazon.jp English button needs to work...

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
How disrespectful to the Chinese artisan that made that nendo.

If the bootleg went through the same phase as gunpla, eventually the bootlegger will make better nendoriod than the original. This is what's happening in gunpla right now, a lot of new kits coming from Taiwan and Hong Kong blow bandai's original away.

Theonik

If the bootleg went through the same phase as gunpla, eventually the bootlegger will make better nendoriod than the original. This is what's happening in gunpla right now, a lot of new kits coming from Taiwan and Hong Kong blow bandai's original away.
This is where I recommend watching Otaku no Video.

Hey my Jill statue actually arrived today, tracking was delayed or it wasn't scanned I guess.
Still took too long but glad its here, now to wait on Chris.

Will take a few pics tonight as I haven't seen a single inhand image on the internet yet.

SerTapTap

Oh no...please GSC stahp with the jointed arms and legs....

Yeah pretty gross. I like Nendos because they're a good balance of articulation without "looking" articulated. Then there's Figma, I don't think I'll buy another human Figma, Ryūko looks weird. Samus looks alright, as do my articulated (figuarts not figma) Mega Man X/Zero. the weirdo ball joints are easier to hide and look less out of place on the robots. Nendo red's legs also look a little weird, and the articulation isn't really that useful anyway. I put on his bent leg but you can't really move them accurately enough to look like he's leaning or anything.

So, that 1/7 scale Racing Miku is a Wonderful Hobby Life exclusive. Fuuuuuuuuuck she gonna be expensive.

Is that the one with the massive satan horns?

Oh wow this Jill statue.
they even went through the trouble of adding the S.T.A.R.S. emblem to her handgun despite her hand permanently covering it on both sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom