• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Seriously it's one of the reasons I got into nendos in the first place most Figma is fugly.
I didn't mind for Snake because 1. it was a cool gimmick for him 2. his body suit basically hides the joints.

But for bare legs it just doesn't work.

Is GSC afraid of Cu-Poche!?

Einbroch

Banned

tumblr_mthlk2gSUv1sngugjo1_500.gif

You'll only be about to order her through their website. I have no idea about pricing but I'm gonna guess...16-20k.

There's no mention of it on the MFC page. I'm going to say it's probably not exclusive. Ya'll muthafuckas be overreactin' and shit. I've seen a bunch of pics pop up with that tag on Raptors blagh before, and they weren't all exclusives.

Acid08

Banned

Cyclops sucks and this outfit sucks. Burn it.

There's no mention of it on the MFC page. I'm going to say it's probably not exclusive. Ya'll muthafuckas be overreactin' and shit. I've seen a bunch of pics pop up with that tag on Raptors blagh before, and they weren't all exclusives.

Oh yeah? Well I guess we'll see, hoping for it to not be.

SerTapTap

lol Bondageclops

Yes, yes, no, yes, no, no, yes, no.

But that's just my opinion.

But you're missing out on some plot, there. Stop being a racist against non-Nendo waifus.

The non-Flonne nendos are all cute girls with cool weapons. My weakness. And equally importantly they're all like less than $30 each, shipped. I figure they'll make for good poses. I don't know the series that Jeanne D'Arc is from though, the fig itself looks good though

Why everyone hating on the Sonico? I'm probably going to get the cheer leader one too, but I like the Tiger hoodie one, seemed popular as well

Einbroch

Banned

I'm just gonna assume she is and then if she's not I'll be happy.

arue

I just noticed that there are Hozuki Charaform and Hozuki Nendoroid out there, and the latter was made only a year after the first.

I preordered Chrom charaform, but I like nendos better. So, if a Chrom nendo is being made next year, I'll end up regretting my preorder. Besides, there is a Marth nendo coming up too, so I feel like a Chrom nendo is inevitable.

I'm not too crazy about Chrom either, since I haven't beat FE:A yet, so I can wait.

What do I do FigureGAF.

I just noticed that there are Hozuki Charaform and Hozuki Nendoroid out there, and the latter was made only a year after the first.

I preordered Chrom charaform, but I like nendos better. So, if a Chrom nendo is being made next year, I'll end up regretting my preorder. Besides, there is a Marth nendo coming up too, so I feel like a Chrom nendo is inevitable.

I'm not too crazy about Chrom either, since I haven't beat FE:A yet, so I can wait.

What do I do FigureGAF.

please you think Chrom will get that much attention
:[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom