• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd have to add a bunch of "those" giga pulse figures then they'll really be scarred lol

Their jaws will drop.

42306_zps28d4fa91.gif

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Time to spend spend spend!

You better break it in and order Angela Balzac tonight.

I wana buy it just to compare each other balzacs.

"Hey freeza my balzacs scuffed up, how's yours?"

That awkward moment when you have someone in your house that thinks touching your figures is fine.

"Leave my balzac alone"

or to sell it on later...

"I'm letting my balzac go... "

"Anyone want to buy my balzac?"

"Someone paid £150 for my balzac!. Must of been an amiibo fan..."

That awkward moment when you have someone in your house that thinks touching your figures is fine.

"Leave my balzac alone"

What about selling slightly damaged, used balzac for $80? :3

You'd have to get all three to complete the collection.

Might as well add all those demon guy variations as well. Have the ultimate giga pulse package.

Theonik

"Leave my balzac alone"

Can you send me a picture of your Balzac? I think mine is a bit miscolored.

kewlmyc

I was going to come in here and say I was selling about 24 of my figures for $50 or less, but you guys seem too preoccupied with balzacs right now, so I'll come back later.

Acid08

Banned
As long as she's not too expensive, I'm in for sure. Alphamax has been coming out with some really good sculpts.

But man, SAL has been shit for me lately. If I order, I'm definitely EMS'ing my Balzac.

Your Balzac deserves the best. Love your Balzac.

I was going to come in here and say I was selling about 24 of my figures for $50 or less, but you guys seem too preoccupied with balzacs right now, so I'll come back later.

itPJPb96bzZ3H.gif

Settin

Don't even pretend to be bothered by our shenanigans. You keep coming back :p

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
New Hellboy statue coming out in France by a french company called Fariboles that for the first time in it's history is doing an American comic book character...

More pics at the link:
http://www.fariboles.fr/index2.php

This is funny to me, being in the UK this thing is cheaper for me then the 1/4th Sideshow PF was, and because it's in the EU there isn't a custom tax fee, but for most of the rest of you it's way more then the Sideshow piece. Weird world we live in...

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com

If there are anything to be learned from Balzacs, hometown sells figure. So make sure you post front and back photo.

Acid08

Banned
New Hellboy statue coming out in France by a french company called Fariboles that for the first time in it's history is doing an American comic book character...

More pics at the link:

This is funny to me, being in the UK this thing is cheaper for me then the 1/4th Sideshow PF was, and because it's in the EU there isn't a custom tax fee, but for most of the rest of you it's way more then the Sideshow piece. Weird world we live in...

Looks absolutely phenomenal!

More pics at the link:

I want it so much!

chrono01

Grab your Balzac, people!

I'm passing, despite her looking nice [especially from behind]. Way too many other figures on my wishlist to splurge on this one. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom