• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acid08

Banned
Have we seen Miku butt yet?

hIE1423795155.jpeg

george_us

Whats this max factory femrobin figure? Is it a figma or an actual pvc scale?
The female version of Fire Emblem: Awakening's main player character. There currently isn't a figure of her but I'd love for that to change.

Tharja was mai waifu. I loved her. All her conversations were hilarious.
She really was. What makes me love her figure (besides the obvious reasons) the pose being so unlike Tharja. She'd sooner spike your tea with some kind of black magic roofie before trying to seduce you.

A lot of the new stock in Amiami's preowned section have a C box condition with "[Cigarette Smell] Outer box" some smoker must have sold his whole collection lol

That's a nice ass but it looks almost too spread.

Gotta accommodate for dat thigh gap.

Haha, I knew that was coming. They both have great hometown, but I think Miku really wins in terms of pose, facial expression, and hair.

Why would you guys be going after a boring scale when you can already order the superior Figma

Because joints are so eww. And it would have to at least be the robot horse instead of the motorcycle for me to even consider.

Acid08

Banned
Still feeling salty about that Yui figma. First time I've had something bought out from under me in such dramatic fashion, completely took the wind out of my sails.

Figma joints are gross, tho.

The knee and elbow pads hide it pretty well imo. It's not as bad as the bare-skin joints on some Figmas.

Needs the Satsuki figma Butt Tech

Using this model over the new one allows them to hide the thigh joint better because the joint line is drawn along her bikini. Satsuki butt would have the joint line going through bare skin.

Because joints are so eww. And it would have to at least be the robot horse instead of the motorcycle for me to even consider.

Sooo... 2015 Racing Miku Figma is up you know.

That's a nice ass but it looks almost too spread.

Also this. The scale has taken thigh gap too far.

Anybody interested in AX room sharing at the mariott? seems like rooms are selling out fast in almost every hotel that isn't shitty lol

I knewwww I forgot about something. >_>

Give me up to another weekend to get things in order. In the process of moving stuff between two rooms so imagine packing and moving endless amounts of manga, games and figures here. x_x

Sorry, got preoccupied with watching the 2nd Persona 3 movie. Here ya go.

Totally interested in that Shizuo.

omlet

This just came back in stock at amiami (been sold out for a few weeks).

After seeing Hina get a black version (not sure about) and now Maho get a pink version, pretty sure I can count on Maho getting a black version (would buy), and maybe Saki will be next, so for now I ordered a Tomoka.

Time to build a revolving bookshelf or figure shed in the back yard where I can hide this while still displaying it.

I knewwww I forgot about something. >_>

Give me up to another weekend to get things in order. In the process of moving stuff between two rooms so imagine packing and moving endless amounts of manga, games and figures here. x_x

Totally interested in that Shizuo.

cool cool.

The closest hotel avail is like 320 bucks rofl at the ritz carlton. Thank god i grab the rooms at mariott

This just came back in stock at amiami (been sold out for a few weeks).

After seeing Hina get a black version (not sure about) and now Maho get a pink version, pretty sure I can count on Maho getting a black version (would buy), and maybe Saki will be next, so for now I ordered a Tomoka.

Time to build a revolving bookshelf or figure shed in the back yard where I can hide this while still displaying it.

I bought the pink Tomoka version on mandarake and pink Hinata on amiami and have pink maho PO'd, not really a fan of black and pink is best color evah :p

omlet

I bought the pink Tomoka version on mandarake and pink Hinata on amiami and have pink maho PO'd, not really a fan of black and pink is best color evah :p

I like pink and I debated between the two... but Tomoka and Hina have pink hair so they're not very distinctive from a distance in all pink. The black outfit really contrasts well with her skin and hair (but the pink one is still really cute) and Maho's blond hair will go well with the black when that version is done. Also, the pink one is considerably more expensive so that factored in a bit, too. I'd almost like to see them in person side by side and keep the one I like better but that would be kind of an expensive demo lol...

george_us

Got an email saying Psychic should be delivered tomorrow. Got damn DHL is quick. Nearly twice the speed of EMS at nearly half the price.

I like pink and I debated between the two... but Tomoka and Hina have pink hair so they're not very distinctive from a distance in all pink. The black outfit really contrasts well with her skin and hair (but the pink one is still really cute) and Maho's blond hair will go well with the black when that version is done. Also, the pink one is considerably more expensive so that factored in a bit, too. I'd almost like to see them in person side by side and keep the one I like better but that would be kind of an expensive demo lol...

Yeah I understand, I haven't unboxed Tomoka and Hinata is in my february amiami order that ill be paying this weekend but Tomoka looks lovely in the box. I found her on mandarake for 10k sealed which is cheaper then ami's prices and her box is flawless so im pretty happy.

Kikirin

Sorry, got preoccupied with watching the 2nd Persona 3 movie. Here ya go.

Dizzy: $50
Saber: $50
Tharja: $40
Lelouch: $50
Homura: $50
Madoka: $40
Velvet: $50
Shizuo: $50
Izaya: $50
Celty: $50
Ryougi (Koto): $40
Nymph: $20 (the buckle on her collar broke off so I had to glue it back on with super clear glue. Can barely tell, will take pictures if asked)
Maka: $40
Kallen: $20
Yamada: $20
Popura: $20
Ryougi (GSC): $30
CC: $20
Ikaros: $30
Izanagi: $30
Aigis w/ Palladion: $30 (the spear was broken off right out of the box, so had to super glue it on. Can't tell unless you know what you're looking for. Can take pictures if asked)
Aigis School Uniform: $20
Magatsu Izanangi: $30
Elizabeth: $30

All the figures above have been kept in a smoke, baby, and pet free environment. You pay for shipping, so those not in the US can buy, but will just have to pay more for shipping. Trying to get rid of these in a month and don't really care about making what I originally paid for these back, so selling them pretty cheap. PM me if interested. I'll post what I don't sell this week on MFC starting next week. If you're interested in more than one, just mention everything you're interested in in a PM. It'll actually make shipping easier if people buy multiple things. I'll then ask for your address then go on the hunt for a box to fit your order in.

Going to bed now. Night.

I'm interested in the C.C. and have a friend that's interested in the School Uniform Aigis, if they haven't been claimed yet.

meijiko

Yesssssssss I'll finally have a Lelouch!

Also for AX I've snagged up a room at the Westin Bonaventure for the past four years. It's the hotel they stayed at in the Steins;Gate OVA and I've never been able to get over how cool that is.

Yesssssssss I'll finally have a Lelouch!

Also for AX I've snagged up a room at the Westin Bonaventure for the past four years. It's the hotel they stayed at in the Steins;Gate OVA and I've never been able to get over how cool that is.

but we could of had a gaf room! o well rofl

I just booked ahead, but 700 bucks for 3 nights is a bit much... If I could drop that down a few hundred I would be quite okay with it

Yea FREEing...

God I wish GSC or MF made her.....so sad..

still looks good imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom