• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

raven777

FIGURE-010776.jpg

Balzac 10.9k in amiami

kewlmyc

Sorry, got preoccupied with watching the 2nd Persona 3 movie. Here ya go.

Dizzy: $50
Saber: $50
Tharja: $40
Lelouch: $50
Homura: $50
Madoka: $40
Velvet: $50
Shizuo: $50
Izaya: $50
Celty: $50
Ryougi (Koto): $40
Nymph: $20 (the buckle on her collar broke off so I had to glue it back on with super clear glue. Can barely tell, will take pictures if asked)
Maka: $40
Kallen: $20
Yamada: $20
Popura: $20
Ryougi (GSC): $30
CC: $20
Ikaros: $30
Izanagi: $30
Aigis w/ Palladion: $30 (the spear was broken off right out of the box, so had to super glue it on. Can't tell unless you know what you're looking for. Can take pictures if asked)
Aigis School Uniform: $20
Magatsu Izanangi: $30
Elizabeth: $30

All the figures above have been kept in a smoke, baby, and pet free environment. You pay for shipping, so those not in the US can buy, but will just have to pay more for shipping. Trying to get rid of these in a month and don't really care about making what I originally paid for these back, so selling them pretty cheap. PM me if interested. I'll post what I don't sell this week on MFC starting next week. If you're interested in more than one, just mention everything you're interested in in a PM. It'll actually make shipping easier if people buy multiple things. I'll then ask for your address then go on the hunt for a box to fit your order in.

Going to bed now. Night.

george_us

Tharja: Not her daughter or FemRobin, therefore attachment isn't as strong.

Velvet: The Alter one releasing this year will go along better with the rest of my Alter Vanillaware figures.
Bruh. Bruh. Dat Tharja.

You just reminded me that I still need to beat Fire Emblem: Awakening tho. And that I need a Max Factory FemRobin figure.

But I understand your reasoning with Velvet. I'm a greedy fuck though so I'd keep both them shits.

LiK

Kewl, I also sent PM for Celty.

I assume all the figures include everything they came with? I know you keep everything, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom