• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Is Locodol good? I've never seen, but holy shit I'm in love with this figure.
Depends on whether you like idol shows or not. It's quite straight forward and inoffensive. A fairly down to earth take on the subject matter with a more humble beginnings compared to other idol shows.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Depends, really. Idolm@ster bored me to death. But I can usually stand them so long as they're entertaining. And funny.
Well it has a much smaller cast and the focus is slightly different as it's more about promoting their town (hence the mascot character) then reaching the top of the charts. Also it's more of a continuous storyline rather than the episodic nature of iM@S. Three episode rule should tell you if you'll like it or not. It's more Slice of Lifey than iM@S too.

Well it has a much smaller cast and the focus is slightly different as it's more about promoting their town (hence the mascot character) then reaching the top of the charts. Also it's more of a continuous storyline rather than the episodic nature of iM@S. Three episode rule should tell you if you'll like it or not. It's more Slice of Lifey than iM@S too.

I'll check it out on CR this weekend. :D

Amiami already been doing that for a lot of people, some store even let you put a custom amount at check out.
w8wut.gif

The fuq!! When did they do it/how? Would've saved me from paying for freaking Royal Mail's "handling fees" as well.

Ryuuroden

Question guys, putting together my Naoe Kanetsugu. The support for the hammer is supposed to rest under it but it is too short no matter how I put it. What am I missing?

Question guys, putting together my Naoe Kanetsugu. The support for the hammer is supposed to rest under it but it is too short no matter how I put it. What am I missing?

I ended up putting the support right up against the base. Not on it, but right next to it, and it works best if you angle the slanted side of the pole's top away from Naoe.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
To get around the AmiAmi issue and handling fees, change your name on your address to "A gift for my mother". That will definitely upgrade it to a gift and thus a higher exception rate.

Acid08

Banned
Am I crazy to wait for a scale of Ryuko in her bomber jacket?

All about Ryuko in her bomber jacket.

I want one but I'm not super hopeful for it. Seems like KLK stuff might be mostly done.

The only new KLK thing announced was the Mako nendo. Maybe if the Kisaragi does well we could see another scale?

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
A fellow Gaffer posted this picture and I had to share it here. Those goddamn Sonic fans know no boundaries, look at what they did to the gaffer's Sonic amiibo:

Somebody at the warehouse had too much fun.

That's my Sonic! It wasn't exactly the "blue streak" I was expecting. Hoping to buy a new one at TRU on Friday.

I've been trying to narrow down on a Holo figure to get that won't cost me an arm and a leg and think I will start searching for Kotobukiya's rendition
12.jpg

not nearly my favorite, but its not 30-50k either

Ryuuroden

Watches as Wo, Ciel, and Mikasa all get delayed by two months to April Death month which probably won't be a death month because all those figures will be delayed as well when that time comes.

I'm hoping Figma Sinon gets delayed, would help me a lot.

Goddamnit, I had the perfect opportunity to use one gif earlier and I blew it, sigh.

Bombless

In other news, I started Durarararara after seeing the figures being reissued. I don't really get what's going on yet but I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom