• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
AP85fHq.jpg

*booty intensifies*

Railyn

Neo Member
Argh, every time you guys mention GSC's Wo-Class, I end up
/dying a little inside /
revisiting her page to admire. @__@ Thanks to the anime she's my favorite, but I still haven't pulled the trigger yet.

Since my figure interests differ from the vast majority here, I've been pretty good at avoiding all the enabling forces flying around, but gdi....Wo-Kyuuuu. T___T<3

That is some space aged booty right there.

Was bored at work (still lots of downtime, with people setting up their computers still), so I took some... silly photos.

I think I'm starting to get the hang of using Lightroom to give the photos a bit more "pop". I think.

I would like to take a moment to curse this world where Griffon is the only company showing significant interest in Date a Live, and AGP is making Yamato, Musashi, Takao, and Atago.

What did we do to deserve this?

Will GSC ever make Tobiichi, Miku, and the Yamai twins as nendos?

*sigh*

Nope, but they are starting to give us great big Nendo PLOT

I like plot, but honestly it's kinda jarring on a nendo. I originally planned to get this nendo because I otherwise like her design, but I'm kinda on the fence now.

She's going to end up being more well-endowed than Queen's Blade nendos, and that is kind of baffling to consider.

YOU GUYS ARE TOO LEWD, NO WONDER PEOPLE LEFT!

I'm making my own thread now =( FigureGAF:No Lewd

ironically I probably have as much native figs as chrono

YOU GUYS ARE TOO LEWD, NO WONDER PEOPLE LEFT!

I'm making my own thread now =( FigureGAF:No Lewd

ironically I probably have as much native figs as chrono

Really ironically, half of the people at Action Figure GAF never posted here. So can we really say they left when they were never really here to begin with?

Wo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom