• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuuroden

How many figures has GSC proper actually gotten released in the last 3 months. I am not talking nendos, just scales. The only one I can think of is Shimakaze in December and now Saber extra for this month I mean its affiliates have gotten figures out figures but seems like GSC stuff is just pilling up.

Ryuuroden

So Wo scale and Ciel scale are delayed? I'm okay with this... for now...

We don't know yet, still 2 weeks left but uh, its not looking good. They arn't officially delayed yet so maybe they get released.

I want Ciel to release because I have to wait 3 additional months after the Japanese release before I will even get it.

Wo delayed? All the Abyss fans are like:

67e.jpg

Meyneth

Three things got delivered today, Ike amiibo, Myethos Snow White, and the Toy's Works Maou-sama set.

I liked the metallic writing on the Myethos box, so I guess unboxing pictures:
More close-ups:
She's pretty good for a first figure. The only "bad" paintwork would be the opaque blue they use for the hair. It looks a little clumpy compared to the smoothness of all the other applied paint.

Also, a few pictures of the Maou-sama group:
All I need is the nichijou set and then I can die in peace.

Caineghis

Neo Member
Damn, i didnt realize we went to another thread, xD.

So quick question, which is better a close display case or an open one?
Its easier in my city and less expensive to buy and open one than a closed.

Since right now im getting more figure i need a place to put them.

Bloodember

Matters how much you want to dust.

Meyneth

Depends on how dusty your place gets.
Open is fine, but closed shelves really reduce the amount of dust that gets to a figure.

If you don't mind dusting your various figures and statues on a weekly basis then go for open. But a closed display with some lighting looks magnificent.

Here's mine for example:
W2TGdUP.jpg

george_us

Sideshow doesn't fuck around on shipping. I ordered Poison Ivy on Sunday and she showed up today. Crazy. She looks incredible in person though. Great sculpt, fantastic paint job, zero flaws, and frakking huge. I knew she'd be big but I was a bit taken aback by just how big. Overall she's well worth the money. Now I need to find a place to put her...

Wanderer5

So the animated studio Laika (Coraline, ParaNorman, and BoxTrolls) is going to auction off some of their models and art on Thursday, and I was able to check out a exhibit of all the stuff being sold, that going to be running till that day. Thought it was pretty neat, even if it stuff that I definitely not going to consider getting, being that most of them are going to start off in the thousands.XD

DSCN0639_zps29df4316.jpg

DSCN0615_zps7375329b.jpg

DSCN0610_zpsbab6980e.jpg

DSCN0648_zpsc0af9924.jpg

DSCN0638_zpsd83fbc3a.jpg

So the animated studio Laika (Coraline, ParaNorman, and BoxTrolls) is going to auction off some of their models and art on Thursday, and I was able to check out a exhibit of all the stuff being sold, that going to be running till that day. Thought it was pretty neat, even if it stuff that I definitely not going to consider getting, being that most of them are going to start off in the thousands.XD

DSCN0639_zps29df4316.jpg

I would buy that. at a reasonable price.

DSCN0639_zps29df4316.jpg

Isn't this auction for charity? I would love to bid but it seems for only the rich. A bid starting at $5000 is way too much.

I vote that they produce a certain number (say 2000) and I'll buy it for as high as $400.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom