• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won't there be an actual purge if you guys continue to go lewder? I don't actually know, but this thread is definitely not work-safe unless you turn images off.

287828.jpg

I thought seeing Angela Balzac's medicchu would affirm how I wanted her more SD-ish(and it's pretty cool even if I don't normally get medicchus), but now I think I'm warming up to her nendo version more.

Won't there be an actual purge if you guys continue to go lewder? I don't actually know, but this thread is definitely not work-safe unless you turn images off.
Judging by what we got away with in the Super Best Friends (Gaming entertainment, think GiantBomb) thread, specifically OT3 in gaming side, I don't think it's an issue. Especially in a Community, unless someone goes and complains.
Back to lurking, you guys are cool

Judging by what we got away with in the Super Best Friends (Gaming entertainment, think GiantBomb) thread, specifically OT3 in gaming side, I don't think it's an issue. Especially in a Community, unless someone goes and complains.

I'm surprised the Estival Vs thread is still on Gaming. With the discussion of the New Wave card game that got a bit lewd.

Just wondering, does anyone own a Honda Futayo figma? I recently bought it off a friend and I'm having trouble attaching her hair ornaments, not sure whether it's a defect or I'm just doing it wrong.

Nope, but they are starting to give us great big Nendo PLOT

pffft who cares about plot. Let me know when they improve nendo-butt technology.

No no, Nendos are still da bes. I just think Parfoms look really cool. Don't like Figmas but like the flexibility they offer. Parfoms look to be the perfect middle ground.

I will likely, however, be on a quest to own every Parfom.

I'm definitely impressed with Aigis. I like her so much that I'm ready to buy all of the others. It helps that there's only a handful so far, and Phat is taking their sweet time releasing them.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Man, I hope this thread doesn't poof because of some overly lewd figures. :(

I thought seeing Angela Balzac's medicchu would affirm how I wanted her more SD-ish(and it's pretty cool even if I don't normally get medicchus), but now I think I'm warming up to her nendo version more.

She's got some hips...

Yeah, but not hiding lewd pics behind hyperlinks, and marking them as nsfw just gives ammo to the "Bunch of pedos posting half naked little girl pics" crowd.

raven777

saw high quality picture of GSC Ryuko. They seem to use the hair color which I really don't like (I don't know the term but it's clear type) The one used in KOS-MOS figure like here

fama2261258777958.jpg

Really not a fan of these type of hairs.

saw high quality picture of GSC Ryuko. They seem to use the hair color which I really don't like (I don't know the term but it's clear type) The one used in KOS-MOS figure like here

It doesn't look bad, but it's also not too realistic. I like the way Koto does hair sometimes, where they fade the colors at the end to mimic thinning strands blowing in the wind.

Holy shit at the amount of ass on the last page. Calm down everyone before you get us shut down.

I can safely say I did not post a single one of those pudgy posteriors.

Settin

It doesn't look bad, but it's also not too realistic. I like the way Koto does hair sometimes, where they fade the colors at the end to mimic thinning strands blowing in the wind.

I can safely say I did not post a single one of those pudgy posteriors.

I can safely say I wish I were the person who brought those posteriors to FigureGAF

Maybe I'm still new to this and this thread has gone deeper down the rabbit hole before with no problems, idk. I just remember when the hammer dropped in AnimeGAF and would rather you guys not be in a situation where that has to happen.

She's got some hips...

Well umm err... yes. :D

It isn't enough. We have to go lewder. :O

The day they start implementing vividbutt technology in Nendos, I'm done.

I feel like these statements contradict each other. Hmmm.

george_us

I like both WW bishoujos. My only real complaint about the original is that the circlet on her head is so big that it makes her face look tiny.
OG WW being of a different scale bothers me most about her. She's clearly 1/8th scale while newer bishoujos are mostly 1/7th scale. Bothered me to no end.

fama2261258777958.jpg

I call that R18+ hair, because cheap R18+ figures usually have that translucid hair.

Zerojul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom