• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure about source material, but this is really nice:

FIGURE-006375.jpg

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
You guys don't need to do this. If you actually read what Stumpokapow posted the problem hasn't been the figures themselves, but the pages and pages of pervy innuendo.

I think people are just trying to be funny/satire to lighten the mood. Or I hope they are.

I really like this, but the price seems high, will have to think on it.

you just bought 2 mikus! how can you ignore a MAX FACTORY MIKU!

edit

To me, if I like a figure and its from a top company I'm willing to pay

1) standard =10-13k pending on how intricate it is
2) exclusive = 15-18k pending on how intricate it is

I think people are just trying to be funny/satire to lighten the mood. Or I hope they are.

I'm not worried. I know it gets a bit excessive with the pervy tirades, but we're just joking around. It's not like we're actually sitting around obsessing over pvc boobs and butts
much

Bloodember

you just bought 2 mikus! how can you ignore a MAX FACTORY MIKU!

edit

To me, if I like a figure and its from a top company I'm willing to pay

1) standard =10-13k pending on how intricate it is
2) exclusive = 15-18k pending on how intricate it is
Haha, so true. Actually I didn't even realize she was by Max Factory. How often do Max Factory figures get delayed? Sept is iffy for me.

Giolon

Guys, let's talk about Goku riding a dinosaur wearing goggles:

I had this sent SAL Unregistered in the middle of February and it just showed up on Monday.

Satan photos still coming soon™.

I just recieved an Email informing my of Figma Amatsukaze's delay.

If this keeps up AmiAmi is going to smooth my preorders out and I won't owe more than 25k per month.

That's a little high, but I think I can do it. September is a pretty light-

*Remembers that he has the MGSV CE preordered*

Crapbaskets. Time to be poor for a month again...

Nah. Max Factory makes her. She's pretty much a guaranteed delay.

And in the unlikely event she releases on time, hey. Ramen ain't so bad.

Muzicfreq

Banned
New here to FigureGAF. Started a collection which will be expanding in the future. Starting with Banpresto figures due to their cheap price but decent quality considering the price of them.
So Far
Pan from Dragonball GT
>Amazon Link<
And Bulma in her Wild Rider outfit
>Amazon Link<

Also my flicker gallery has a lot more angles of them. Also it has a super good reason not to use the GS4 camera for taking pictures of these.

New here to FigureGAF. Started a collection which will be expanding in the future. Starting with Banpresto figures due to their cheap price but decent quality considering the price of them.
So Far
Pan from Dragonball GT
>Amazon Link<
And Bulma in her Wild Rider outfit
>Amazon Link<

Also my flicker gallery has a lot more angles of them. Also it has a super good reason not to use the GS4 camera for taking pictures of these.

Lovely figures, my eyes went straight to that little Saber and Squid Girl.

Welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom