• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a whole lotta loot! Lots of cute stuff.

Thanks, though the wait to unbox it all and finally display it is killing me. My uncle was supposed to bring me to ikea last week but his truck had trouble so he said he would this week hopefully he doesn't forget lol

Looks like Plamoya has them. If you're looking for Jo and company.

Seems they do! Never thought to check there but I'm trying to save what I can at the moment, I'm going to an anime convention in 2 weeks so I want to make sure I have spending money for there. The english Voice actress for Silica, Marie Rose and Nepgear, My favorite characters from SAO, DoA5 and Hyperdimension Neptunia will be there so I'm so excited, I'm hoping I can get her autograph

Just sent payment for.

ore-no-imouta-ga-konna-ni-kawaii-kuroneko-premium-figure-reunion-jacket-ver.jpg

Got two Kirino, and two Kuruneko. That's enough Oreimo figures for me.

I know this thread mores fast, so sorry if it's already been discussed. :( I lurk in this thread a lot. The lewd stuff are jokes to me. I rolled my eyes as much as I laughed. But you can't be in this hobby without acknowledging that sexy figures exist. And, to me, it's okay that they do. All you have to do is search a tumblr tag for, say, an otome game or an idol group to see how women act the same way towards ikemen or bishounen.

As a hot-blooded girl I want more sexy men (and thanks to fujoshi shows it seems like I'm getting more than I used to - yesssssss) but I know I'm a minority in that most figures will be female. Some sexy, some cute, some dramatic and powerful. The fun of the hobby is the variety. I own both western and eastern figures of all types, and it's the same stuff on both sides imo, in regards to sexuality in sculpture.

I can see how someone would feel excluded if they didn't want to take part in the lewd stuff because sometimes it went on for a page or so. But that's also a part of being excited about something in your hobby, which is something we can all at least relate to. So basically, what I'm saying is, share everything you like~ I like reading it (even if I don't respond because lol lurker) We're all figure fans here and I don't see why we need to alienate each other over tittens. Love and peace~ <3

cajunator

Banned
Just sent payment for.

ore-no-imouta-ga-konna-ni-kawaii-kuroneko-premium-figure-reunion-jacket-ver.jpg

Got two Kirino, and two Kuruneko. That's enough Oreimo figures for me.

I havent seen this Kuroneko before. Somehow I missed it. But Im not overly enamored with the design (and I already have a whole lot of Kuronekos)

I know this thread mores fast, so sorry if it's already been discussed. :( I lurk in this thread a lot. The lewd stuff are jokes to me. I rolled my eyes as much as I laughed. But you can't be in this hobby without acknowledging that sexy figures exist. And, to me, it's okay that they do. All you have to do is search a tumblr tag for, say, an otome game or an idol group to see how women act the same way towards ikemen or bishounen.

As a hot-blooded girl I want more sexy men (and thanks to fujoshi shows it seems like I'm getting more than I used to - yesssssss) but I know I'm a minority in that most figures will be female. Some sexy, some cute, some dramatic and powerful. The fun of the hobby is the variety. I own both western and eastern figures of all types, and it's the same stuff on both sides imo, in regards to sexuality in sculpture.

I can see how someone would feel excluded if they didn't want to take part in the lewd stuff because sometimes it went on for a page or so. But that's also a part of being excited about something in your hobby, which is something we can all at least relate to. So basically, what I'm saying is, share everything you like~ I like reading it (even if I don't respond because lol lurker) We're all figure fans here and I don't see why we need to alienate each other over tittens. Love and peace~ <3

Im one of the people who cares the least about the sexy stuff, but I have never had a complaint. People like what they like and this IS a hobby that caters to that.

so much :eek:

Jelly of your Nozomi items! I want em all ;_;

Thanks! Yeah I should probably start buying more Nozomi stuff, she's really funny. Now image if her AND Katsuragi were in love live, none of the poor girls would be safe lol

Haha, awesome!

Thanks! my fingers are sore from typing all that lol

140752138347.gif

Hot damn.

Thanks. Though I feel like all my other loot posts from now on will disappoint as I can probably never top this lol

basically, what I'm saying is, share everything you like~ I like reading it (even if I don't respond because lol lurker) We're all figure fans here and I don't see why we need to alienate each other over tittens. Love and peace~ <3

I....I've never heard that word before. But I think it's my new favorite one. I'm still going to get a lot of mileage out of floober, though.

darklin0

Banned

Not enough male figures in general but the market for them has been growing. I just wish there were more Kenshin figures.

cajunator

Banned
Thanks! Yeah I should probably start buying more Nozomi stuff, she's really funny. Now image if her AND Katsuragi were in love live, none of the poor girls would be safe lol

Thanks! my fingers are sore from typing all that lol

Thanks. Though I feel like all my other loot posts from now on will disappoint as I can probably never top this lol

What are those clear file things?
I think I have something similar with pictures of Penguindrum and Fate Zero but it may be osmething different.

I like you, I like this post <3

I jsut introduced a buddy to figures and he only wants male figures. I don' have any really so it's been hard to help him find new stuff to buy, they pretty much don't exist mostly. :T

Nice post.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
The moment you have all been waiting for! it is up!

http://myfigurecollection.net/blog/20620

That took so much energy. Feel free to comment there or here. Enjoy!

Crazy loot, but that had to take ages to type up, thanks for taking the time to share.

Another level headed post, I'm starting to like the lurkers more then the posters sheesh.

What are those clear file things?
I think I have something similar with pictures of Penguindrum and Fate Zero but it may be osmething different.

They are basically the japanese version of folders for holding paper. I like that they are cheap and have really nice artwork on them.

It was a great post, don't worry.

Yeah, had to make a few edits to make sure all the links worked and nothing was broken, found about half a dozen this wrong so took an extra few minutes to fix before I made the post public.

Crazy loot, but that had to take ages to type up, thanks for taking the time to share.

Yeah I believe I started at 3;30pm Eastern time and finished about 45 minutes ago

Acid08

Banned

Good post!

And if you ever see a male figure you like, please post it! I know there are people who post here that would appreciate it.

cajunator

Banned
They are basically the japanese version of folders for holding paper. I like that they are cheap and have really nice artwork on them.

Yeah, had to make a few edits to make sure all the links worked and nothing was broken, found about half a dozen this wrong so took an extra few minutes to fix before I made the post public.

Ill have to photograph the items Im talking about sometime. THey do have nice artwork.
I remembered I have a MAdoka Magica one too.

Muzicfreq

Banned
Hmmm, you sound like you have a level head... I think I'm offended...

Don't make this your only post.

Why is she so flat between her b&#822;o&#822;o&#822;b&#822;s&#822; female chest area and her collar bone, just stands out as weird to me. Need to see more angles, and eye level pics...

omg cannot unsee!

meijiko

Yessssssssss more women in this thread yessssss

Also yeah we need more male figures. I'm glad Touken Ranbu is becoming a thing but so far it hasn't really impressed me in the design department. No megane characters, so many layers of clothing :(

Yaari

ColetteBrunel, wow. That order is insane. That's more than my entire collection haha.

Those clear files are cool. I will have to look into those as well.

kierwynn

What is that Kobato from? I've never seen the character before, but she's cute. Also super jelly about all your Love Live stuff! I wish I had the money to buy all that. lol Love all the Tales stuff, too! I have the whole set of Xillia 2 posters, but have yet to decide which ones I want to actually keep. lol

ColetteBrunel, wow. That order is insane. That's more than my entire collection haha.

Those clear files are cool. I will have to look into those as well.

Glad you enjoyed it! Yeah I really like them, they are usually only a couple dollars and its a great way to have pieces of artwork, and you can also use them as mini posters.

What is that Kobato from? I've never seen the character before, but she's cute. Also super jelly about all your Love Live stuff! I wish I had the money to buy all that. lol

Gasp! I don't know you anymore

jk lol she's from the amazing anime that is Haganai: I don't Have Many Friends or if you want the japanese title, Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai

http://myanimelist.net/anime/10719/Boku_wa_Tomodachi_ga_Sukunai

What is that Kobato from? I've never seen the character before, but she's cute. Also super jelly about all your Love Live stuff! I wish I had the money to buy all that. lol Love all the Tales stuff, too! I have the whole set of Xillia 2 posters, but have yet to decide which ones I want to actually keep. lol
Haganai, its actually a really good show, despite being a harem

Also yeah we need more male figures. I'm glad Touken Ranbu is becoming a thing but so far it hasn't really impressed me in the design department. No megane characters, so many layers of clothing :(

:O Yaaaaayyyyyy girls~ I'm always excited to see another girl! :D Hi hi hi!

The lack of megane bothers me too. Any megane character is an insta-fave. But I love the feudal Japan inspired aesthetic in anything and everything.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
So I just saw that this Vampirella statue I posted about a little while ago is up for order on BBTS:

jrokfHj.jpg

Based on the work of comics sensation J. Scott Campbell and sculpted by the ever-talented Jason Smith, the debut statue in the brand-new "Women of Dynamite" line brings Vampirella, the iconic horror hostess and heroine, to life in all her glory! Hand-painted on cold-cast porcelain, the Vampirella statue stands approximately 12" in height with a 6" base, with each individually numbered as part of a Limited Edition run of 1969 statues (celebrating the year that Vampirella first appeared). The Women of Dynamite: Vampirella Statue comes packaged in a four-color box with a hand-numbered Certificate of Authenticity. The ravishing, raven-tressed vampire has never been so beautifully represented in three dimensions, the perfect addition to every hardcore fan's collection!

Guess they are hoping people will buy it based on the render?
$189.99 ain't a bad price, but it's a bit small for me.

Ah, awesome, thanks!

I'm sorry, please forgive me. :,( Thanks for the link! i'll check it out.

I shall forgive you just this once
Ku Ku Ku...

Yeah that Koto Kobato was the first figure of her I ever got, I got her last year at Anime Boston along with Koto's Daisy and Koto's Kurama (Oh Kurama we need more figures of you :'( ) Those were my first 3 figures that weren't part of a video game CE

There's also a limited red version of that figure

So I just saw that this Vampirella statue I posted about a little while ago is up for order on BBTS:

Guess they are hoping people will buy it based on the render?
$189.99 ain't a bad price, but it's a bit small for me.

Yeah, I saw that earlier when I was looking at their new pre-order items... It's tempting if it comes out looking like that. But I'm a bit leery about that price when we have no idea what the quality will be like, considering that it's first in a series.

Yeah that Koto Kobato was the first figure of her I ever got, I got her last year at Anime Boston along with Koto's Daisy and Koto's Kurama (Oh Kurama we need more figures of you :'( ) Those were my first 3 figures that weren't part of a video game CE

There's also a limited red version of that figure

You know, I'm noticing these Kobato pics must be prototypes since they don't have the felt seat cushion like the final piece does.

Christmas at March.

Yeah, lets just hope that the later half of the year is void of Love Live items, Kobato stuff or Cute things..... like that's ever going to happen though lol

You know, I'm noticing these Kobato pics must be prototypes since they don't have the felt seat cushion like the final piece does.

Yeah the picture I linked and the other one that was linked are the prototype pictures, I just figured I'd pick a quick one out to show the figure.

Holy, damn that's a lot of stuff, hate to know what that cost. Enjoy your loot.

Definitely wasn't cheap, all in all about 250k yen X_X

On a side note like I said in my post. That Beelzebub base is really huge, those images don't do it anywhere near the amount of justice lol

The more to tear off when they get hit with clothing damage of course!

Also waiting for them to start selling Side M stuff.

StayDead

Never heard that term before, but I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom