• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

kierwynn

:O Yaaaaayyyyyy girls~ I'm always excited to see another girl! :D Hi hi hi!

The lack of megane bothers me too. Any megane character is an insta-fave. But I love the feudal Japan inspired aesthetic in anything and everything.

I've seen several awesome ladies in the thread, but it's always nice to see more!

I feel like we all need a MFC sharing session as I don't think I have a lot of people here added lol

I shall forgive you just this once

Ku Ku Ku...

Yeah that Koto Kobato was the first figure of her I ever got, I got her last year at Anime Boston along with Koto's Daisy and Koto's Kurama (Oh Kurama we need more figures of you :'( ) Those were my first 3 figures that weren't part of a video game CE

There's also a limited red version of that figure

My fiance saw me looking at these and he just shook his head at me and said no. You guys are gonna get me in trouble!

Holy smokes, that went on and on and on and on....XD That quite a large amount of stuff you got.:p

Yeah, when I was typing it I thought it would never end :O glad you liked it!

hot damn Colette. you have a lot of figures.

Yeah hope to have my new display up soon so I can post pictures of all of them. Right now i have a bunch of boxes and sealed figures with no where to put them :z

My fiance saw me looking at these and he just shook his head at me and said no. You guys are gonna get me in trouble!

4Zn8Enp.gif

souhait

Neo Member
A good post.

I thought this was spot on, I feel the same way.

I'm here on MFC.

I watched Kyousougiga this week, and of course there's just one prize figure of Koto with her hammer that's pretty expensive now. I really need to stop watching older shows on the more obscure side that get one or two figures that are now a pain to find. Or at least watch them while they're airing.

SoldnerKei

thanks for the add guys, already lurking your figures :v

I had no idea I could add amiibos into my collection lol gonna add those too

Here is mine.

Added all of you.

Mine is pretty bare bones :p

The trick to MFC is to stay on top of updates. If you get behind a few months it becomes a chore to catch up to.

Also, they need a better option for adding nendo petits. I bought the GUP Box, a Lucky Star set, and the Kan Colle box. That's only three items, but they made me update all 22 figures individually :(

Femto.

Wow, I thought I had all the FigureGAF Pokemon on my friends list. Got a bunch of new ones today. >:D
2nd gen has arrived.

The trick to MFC is to stay on top of updates. If you get behind a few months it becomes a chore to catch up to.

Also, they need a better option for adding nendo petits. I bought the GUP Box, a Lucky Star set, and the Kan Colle box. That's only three items, but they made me update all 22 figures individually :(

I think my page is all caught up in terms of orders/owned, I'm just too lazy to add more profile details.

Got a Freezasaurus with a x4 weakness to Bishoujos. :p
And he's about to increase his Miku by 50%.

With the hidden ability: "Cancellation"

kierwynn

Yeah, I finally decided to update some of my little Hetalia figures today and having to add all the ones in the same set individually was no fun. lol I still need to update some of my little Danganronpa figures and Tales of one coins which I am not looking forward to...

Ryuuroden

jeez, so many posts since I last posted. Feels like its been weeks due to how many pages fly by. Doesn't help that I am super busy with work atm lol. Anyways heres my MFC page I also went on a friend request blitzkrieg a few minutes ago. I think I conquered Indiana >.>

Ryuuroden

Fullmanga1423496510.jpeg

Dammit when will this go up for pre-order. shes been painted for a bit now. That hat is so cute and that little fang is adorable. I needs this pronto.

Also, I love how the ship has personality. Too cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom