• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hobby Link Japan account set up, thanks to Freeza for the heads up on Utaha. They had pretty much everything I wanted to reorder in stock except for the Kirishima nendo but I will find her somewhere I am sure.

LiK

Amazon Reseller still hasn't shipped my shit past the estimated shipping date. It's been two weeks. This is pretty damn ridiculous. Just shot him an email in English cuz I want to see if he'll respond. Gonna try canceling if I get no response over the weekend.

Gonna totally give this ass one star if I get the case.

Bloodember

Amazon Reseller still hasn't shipped my shit past the estimated shipping date. It's been two weeks. This is pretty damn ridiculous. Just shot him an email in English cuz I want to see if he'll respond. Gonna try canceling if I get no response over the weekend.

Not a very good reseller if it takes them over two weeks to ship something, that's just plain ridiculous.

I haven't had to much luck with any Reseller from Japan...had to file a claim against one. Luckily it went easily but I was forced to either choose Amazon credit or let them investigate what happened then maybe get money back. I choose the faster option..

LiK

Not a very good reseller if it takes them over two weeks to ship something, that's just plain ridiculous.

yea, for an iPhone case! I have no idea why this is taking them forever. Estimated time was 6~10 days on their product page but I didn't expect them to actually take up all the estimated time. I made a Forwarding order with BiJ for this item so if I cancel with them, I'll need to cancel with BiJ as well. Sucks.

I haven't had to much luck with any Reseller from Japan...had to file a claim against one. Luckily it went easily but I was forced to either choose Amazon credit or let them investigate what happened then maybe get money back. I choose the faster option..

That sucks. I would choose the former as well since I'm planning to order a difference case if this doesn't go through. I was using this as a test bed to see how well BiJ worked for me but this reseller is seriously fucking it all up.

Einbroch

Banned
Finally, a spring Miku on Manda!

gwyFEN2.jpg

Hope I get her~

SerTapTap

+1 to the over 30 crowd right here. Young till I die though. Also I just bought this Nendo because it made me laugh super hard and was only 890.

890? Where?

The premise is crazy. A bunch of powerful spirits threaten to destroy Tokyo when they appear and the MC is tasked with literally dating these girls to keep their powers under control. This seems to calm them down somehow. Like I said, its ridiculous.

I prefer "harem" less the lame dude. That whole aspect is always terribly written and highly unappealing. All-girl stuff like Senran Kagura and Neptunia is preferable. I'll keep my eye on green bunny girl though

Arkadios

I know this thread mores fast, so sorry if it's already been discussed. :( I lurk in this thread a lot. The lewd stuff are jokes to me. I rolled my eyes as much as I laughed. But you can't be in this hobby without acknowledging that sexy figures exist. And, to me, it's okay that they do. All you have to do is search a tumblr tag for, say, an otome game or an idol group to see how women act the same way towards ikemen or bishounen.

As a hot-blooded girl I want more sexy men (and thanks to fujoshi shows it seems like I'm getting more than I used to - yesssssss) but I know I'm a minority in that most figures will be female. Some sexy, some cute, some dramatic and powerful. The fun of the hobby is the variety. I own both western and eastern figures of all types, and it's the same stuff on both sides imo, in regards to sexuality in sculpture.

I can see how someone would feel excluded if they didn't want to take part in the lewd stuff because sometimes it went on for a page or so. But that's also a part of being excited about something in your hobby, which is something we can all at least relate to. So basically, what I'm saying is, share everything you like~ I like reading it (even if I don't respond because lol lurker) We're all figure fans here and I don't see why we need to alienate each other over tittens. Love and peace~ <3

Late to reply, but...
Lurkers best posters. ( &#865;° &#860;&#662; &#865; °)

LiK

Fuck it, Gonna request cancellation for that order with that Amazon Japan reseller. They don't deserve my money. Maybe requesting cancellation will also make them move their slow asses.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Arrived this morning.

YdIYA2A.jpg

Not anywhere as bad as the Darth Talon would set a mortal back, but please tell me you got a good deal on Catwoman...

As awesome as she looks, she's about £200 and up for me and I just can't imagine ever being comfortable paying that much for a koto Bishoujo, hell I refuse to even pay £20 over retail for a Bishoujo.

Congrats though, another sought after figure down for you...

omlet

How do you all keep track of new AmiAmi stuff? Their front page is a mess
Not new, preowned. Which is even more of a mess!

Searching for specific items by name and using the watchlist on amiami is the best way to find things you want.

Browsing preowned by just looking at thumbnails or the category drop-down filter is the best way to find things you didn't know you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom