• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still have zero idea where that taller support goes, but that is where it felt it gave the most support so whatever, I'm going with it. lol My fiance and I are going to be moving before the end of the year and I think I'll just carry her
and Ultimate Madoka
rather than try to unassemble her. I dread when dusting time comes...
I probably shouldn't be unboxing things, either, because of that but it probably won't be until the very end of the year, so I wanna enjoy my figures until then!

its for the coat

I'm so glad i didn't get into Love Live. So much good figures.

I never got bit by the Idolm@ster or Love Live bugs... Those kinds of shows just don't do it for me anymore..

Also, I need updates on Mikoze Yui...

Fullmanga1423471716.jpeg

Looking forward to it. I enjoy seeing how diverse everyone's collections are.

I do wish they allowed some non-Japan items on there, though. Like Sideshow pieces and DCC statues.

Yep, that's why I haven't bothered creating a profile.
Very little of anything I collect would be displayed there.

Meyneth

+1 to the over 30 crowd right here. Young till I die though. Also I just bought this Nendo because it made me laugh super hard and was only 890.
I bought two of these along with two other Queens Blade nendos for customization purposes.

I thought they'd make for a good Bayonetta mod

Wanderer5

She really is adorable- I try not to preorder things for stuff I'm not familiar with, but she was just too cute to pass up.

She is really adorable indeed, but I shall resist.:p Not really that hard to do with the bunch of nendos that on my wishlist that I rather look forward too heh.

I'm not in my 30s yet but time is moving so quickly now, weeks are going by so fast that sometimes I recall something then realize it happened months ago.

DemiMatt

Been messing around with Star Lord all night, my first Hot Toys figure in a couple years. The detail of this figure are insane! Anyways even though I really want to display with the helmet, I am can't help myself but display Quill's head portrait. It's going to be a long wait until Groot & Rocket, maybe I should find someone to tide me over.

11054365_10155581322805508_7018266366781400842_n.jpg

Been messing around with Star Lord all night, my first Hot Toys figure in a couple years. The detail of this figure are insane! Anyways even though I really want to display with the helmet, I am can't help myself but display Quill's head portrait. It's going to be a long wait until Groot & Rocket, maybe I should find someone to tide me over.

This looks awesome, I wish I could get HT here.

EDIT:

I guess I am a youngin around here ^__^

+1 to the over 30 crowd right here. Young till I die though. Also I just bought this Nendo because it made me laugh super hard and was only 890.
:eek: where did you get that for so cheap?!

Oh wow, nice! Looks goooood!

kek

I see that a lot of you have Aegis from P3 in either nendo or scale form.

Has P3 aged well and is it worth the play through? I've only played P4G.

My problem with P3 is that there is not a definitive version like P4G. P3P has a new route, but the game turned into a Visual Novel when you're not dungeon crawling (they removed the ability to move your character freely through the town, only in dungeons you can control it). P3:FES has terrible companion AI and it does not have the second MC route, but it has the epilogue.

The game is good though, I love it.

Zerojul

Sweet. He will be my next Hot Toys after I finally get my Black Widow and Winter Soldier for sure. And yeah, the wait for Groot & Rocket will be long and painful.

And as far as ages here go, let's just say I'm so over 30 that I'm closer to 40 and leave it at that :(

Dang, the one night I'm not really checking Ami all the K-On figmas go up. At least I managed to snag Yui ;_;

There are 3 on Manda right now. I see them pop up there often.

He looks great. I also like how you framed him with Jurassic Park.

:eek: where did you get that for so cheap?!

Ami. The shipping cost is more than the figure.

He looks really good. I think UK stock is arriving any day now so I'll probably grab him while I can.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
So I ordered some metal Signet pins from Sideshow, based on the Court of the Dead, I got the spirit one, and the underworld united one....

So Sideshow sent them in jiffylite envelopes and one of them arrived today with the top ripped off and nothing inside. Still have another one in the mail but now I don't know if it'll arrive at all.

I have to wait until my wife comes home to take pictures and complain to Sideshow, she took the camera to work, but god damn it's almost funny that they delivered something with nothing in it...

Edit: forgot I can take pictures with the ipad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom