• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

StayDead

Lol nice. Does she come with the parts to do that effect ? "Blurry" arms and legs ?

I think they're from The World Only God Knows' Elsie nendo.

They're definately real parts and I have them somewhere. Yeah it's gotta be elsie.

LdA2cpY.jpg

Zerojul

I think they're from The World Only God Knows' Elsie nendo.

They're definately real parts and I have them somewhere. Yeah it's gotta be elsie.

LdA2cpY.jpg

So they do exist. Thanks :)

I was kind of tempted to get the figure for them because A) it's kinda cute, and B) those parts are awesome, but she seems to be sold out.

StayDead

She came out about 3 or 4 years ago and was one of my first (and favourite) nendos. I'm definately using those parts for Kongou <<3

Which reminds me I need some kind of storage system for alll the nendo parts. Going to the boxes all the time is real annoying.

Theonik

Wow, they really exist. Nice find, thanks.

After that bombshell, I'm expecting anything.

I also think the face is from a Miku nendoroid. This is why I love Nendoroids.

Edit:
She came out about 3 or 4 years ago and was one of my first (and favourite) nendos. I'm definately using those parts for Kongou <<3

Which reminds me I need some kind of storage system for alll the nendo parts. Going to the boxes all the time is real annoying.

I think GSC sold bags for the figmas. But what you can do is just get compartment boxes. My issue is I'd like to know where each part came from.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I don't have many neutral nendo faces like the ones in the above packaging. Though I suppose with the magic of Photoshop something like the wrong eye colour can easily be corrected.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Sideshow doesn't fuck around on shipping. I ordered Poison Ivy on Sunday and she showed up today. Crazy. She looks incredible in person though. Great sculpt, fantastic paint job, zero flaws, and frakking huge. I knew she'd be big but I was a bit taken aback by just how big. Overall she's well worth the money. Now I need to find a place to put her...

And thus george_us started a statue collection, that will one day rival the gods...

If you don't mind dusting your various figures and statues on a weekly basis then go for open. But a closed display with some lighting looks magnificent.

Here's mine for example:
W2TGdUP.jpg

I see you got your Wonder Woman, but I don't see an avalanche of pics of her from you...

Fix this...

Another nice booty :

Hot Toys Ultron, lots of pics here

Might wait to see if they do a "Sentinel B" version cause I think I like it more, it feels closer to the comics to me.

Not sure if I like this design, I'm looking for as realistic and close to the comic versions as they can get when it comes to the marvel stuff I pick up and while Ultron looks awesome, he doesn't look like Ultron...

Another Ryuko on Manda, 35k

Glad the price came back down, but just spent £500 this week, gotta wait...

Zerojul

Not sure if I like this design, I'm looking for as realistic and close to the comic versions as they can get when it comes to the marvel stuff I pick up and while Ultron looks awesome, he doesn't look like Ultron...

My thought exactly. But if they do this one :

wkZi9xl.jpg

I might bite. Close enough for me. And diecast, preferably.

I remember having a bike like that when I was younger, this paint scheme is familiar. Mine wasn't that good, though.

About the setup, to me anything is worth for a good picture.

A fellow rider in Figure GAF, eh? Good to see, good to see...

I'm appreciating the home-crafted parking garage, I wish I had the time/skills/inclination to build stuff like that.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes

I use this for various parts, that way I can change up display's without box hunting:

It's from a box system called "really useful boxes", mostly sold in hobby craft stores, and they live up to the name...

For the sake of space, I feel like I need something like this, but I just can't bare the thought of throwing away my boxes :(

You don't have to throw your boxes away, you can just put them all in bigger boxes and put them in your loft...

My thought exactly. But if they do this one :

wkZi9xl.jpg

I might bite. Close enough for me. And diecast, preferably.

Yeah, that's the look I need, waiting for that one, light up, and diecast would be awesome...

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I've seen on MFC some people asking to split a nendo so one gets the figurine and the other gets the spare faces. Did those special faces (like the skull) ever go on sale?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
My LE was dispatched yesterday so I expect it tomorrow. As for the Skull Kid they said they'd send it later so I'll wait to see what happens there. Was no indication of it on my orders page.

My LE was dispatched yesterday so I expect it tomorrow. As for the Skull Kid they said they'd send it later so I'll wait to see what happens there. Was no indication of it on my orders page.

The interior box for SK is predictably plain white/dull as ditchwater, just so you know what to expect. It is packed within a plastic mould so should survive if only packed in a light outer box/bubble packet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom