• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acid08

Banned
Oh and just so you know, Homura goes for about 13k B/B and 16k A/B on Amiami lately if you decide to go for the whole set.

Madoka's kind of hard to get these days. She goes for almost 20k A/B on amiami, I think 16k for B/B? I lucked out and got one from Navito World for $123 thanks to Meyneth who found some there that weren't listed on the NW web store (I contacted them directly and paid via paypal). Madoka is the only one of the set made by GSC (Stronger is making the rest of the set).

Mami's preorder phase is over already so you missed that, but there are sure to be a few preowned ones pop up.

I don't want the whole set, just Sayaka and Kyoko. Them being able to pose together is what sealed it.

Muzicfreq

Banned
WELL I think I know what I am going to for sure get
51McMaMSVxL.jpg

Hope I can sell my PS3 at a decent price soon locally. (If you must know why, I never play it now that I have a vita and PS4 and new PC)

Yea, I wasn't lucky enough to get that one. @_@

Sorry to hear that, yeah I think it sold out in less then 2 minutes. Amazon also shipped it in it's usually crappy packaging so unfortunately it arrived damaged :( I'm glad IF decided to make more of the LE and re:birth two was available for nearly a month after release before it sold out and the noire game is still instock. Can't wait to see the omega quintet LE!

Well, it was because of release date, but it seems they come out later than I thought, so I probably can get them. I may order on Nippon Yasan then. I just have to watch what I order until like July (which is when I should have my license and can finally get paid for all this work I've been doing lol), but since they're Aug/Sept, I should be fine!

Oh okay, just figured I'd let you know about NY incase because the pay in full upfront is the reason I didn't PO from BiJ, and NY seems to about 800yen cheaper.

Is the Bishoujo (I just know I misspelled that) X-23 figure rare? Was thinking of selling mine to get Jubilee since I liked her character a tad more.

Chance

Oh ho ho, but there is a bomber jacket Ryuko!

ThePeoplesBureau and I claimed ours. You can get one as well!

(1) it's not a scale, she's got like big knee-joints and such.
(2) though, admittedly, she looks awesome.
(3) just not five hundred bucks awesome.

51McMaMSVxL.jpg

Hope I can sell my PS3 at a decent price soon locally. (If you must know why, I never play it now that I have a vita and PS4 and new PC)

I don't think I could part with my PS3. The thought of never playing Resonance of Fate again is too much to bear.

kierwynn

Oh okay, just figured I'd let you know about NY incase because the pay in full upfront is the reason I didn't PO from BiJ, and NY seems to about 800yen cheaper.

It's appreciated! I actually went ahead and ordered them since their release dates were later than I thought. No turning back now... lol

I noticed my kurisu has a small scratched paint part on the side of her hair and I almost want to get a new one =(

except she goes for 13k on mandarake. I already have the GSC exclusive

I checked out the first episode of Saekano. It seems like a good show so far. Also, L-LEWD. I mean, it's a little pervy, but not in the completely excessive way like some other shows I've seen. Also, it seems I ordered Utaha from HLJ last night when I was half-asleep. :O

I checked out the first episode of Saekano. It seems like a good show so far. Also, L-LEWD. I mean, it's a little pervy, but not in the completely excessive way like some other shows I've seen. Also, it seems I ordered Utaha from HLJ last night when I was half-asleep. :O

Good man. I preordered it as well.

I want shirobako figures.

51McMaMSVxL.jpg

My PS3 will stay with me, but I'm still trying to find somebody to buy my guitar + amp.

Truth. I like Katsuragi the best from main krew though.

Yeah I like Katsuragi too she's really funny. Just got finished watching the anime. It was great. My favorite from the main school is Asuka, just love her general cheerful personality. My top 3 would be Mirai, Minori, Asuka.

Such an injustice the only Mirai figure is that griffon one T_T

srst

aZ89aAm.png

Yaaaay another Kaori figure. I like this better than the Aniplex one, but I kind of hope someone will make one of her actually playing her violin, preferably in the white concert dress. And then in a twist of amazing figure fate have an Arima playing piano to display with her.

I just finished watching the series.
I can't buy this. ;_;

I just hate the way her hair is and even though her outfit is pink it's my least favorite of the cast. I also dislike hew fighting style in the games and don't really care for her personality that much lol

I never clicked with her because anyone that messes with Hibari deserves to be shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom