• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoldnerKei

oh dear lord fucking finally

JzowU7v.png

sure it took time
I was getting worried about this package, hopefully it will take just a couple of days now

RMI

Banned
Jaunuary Amiami order got picked up from the PO today, and DHL should be re-attempting delivery on my Amazon JP order. Good thing I made some room in my closet last night for more boxes, haha. It never ends.

Jubilee arrived. She is very pretty

nice. I'm not that into comics, but this is a great looking fig.

kewlmyc

If a figure company doesn't make a figure of Arsene from Persona 5 at some point, then there has been a great disservice done to the world.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
What is this Metal Slug box if you dont mind my asking ?

In other news, HT Ultron has ben listed for 400€ by an official European Hot Toys distributor. Waiting for an other version confirmed.

Prolly the tank.

Yeah it's the tank, it's a snap model kit thingy, I'll open it up and take some shots in a bit...

And so the Bastard!! Girls are finally together, when I ordered Kai I thought I was completing the set, but now I have to wait for the third one:

Space gal, Yuki Mori pilot suit ver.:

SoldnerKei

Well, Escha is pretty lovable. She's like a breath of fresh air after Ayesha.

she like is my Rorona from Dusk series...
who am I kidding actually is Linca P: thou yeah, Escha has her charm too
and since she will be coming back on Atelier Shallie I'll wait for a figure of that version... hopefully not by Griffon

If you really like something then you're willing to put up with even their ugly side. :)

Well you did order that Adachi figure, lol

----------------------------------------------

I'm glad Logy will never get a figure since he won't be Griffon'd.

Anddddddd I just ordered a Shulk amiibo...

omlet

she like is my Rorona from Dusk series...
who am I kidding actually is Linca P: thou yeah, Escha has her charm too
and since she will be coming back on Atelier Shallie I'll wait for a figure of that version... hopefully not by Griffon

I like Linca a lot, but E&L really took a turn for the weird with her. Hoping we get some answers in Shallie.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Nice, please do so when you find time. If it's the one that's on Amiami for 3.7k I may be interested, as lackluster as my building skills may be :)
Opened, I was gonna save building it for a rainy day, but I'll probably build it tonight:

Also threw this in my amiami order, wanted a pvc figure I could use for practice, so I could touch up little flaws on existing figures that cost too much to practice on:

Bonus shot of Hellboy with his horned head back on, he's outta the BESTA and into the REGISSÖR:

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
I'm gonna...
She's even in my Amazon.jp basket, just gotta wait
(until my wife lets me *hangs head in shame* £1000 berserk statues come with sacrifices)

Just tell your wife you trying to quit collecting figure. It is the same as quitting smoking, you can't just stop at once, you have to slowly reduce the intake over a long period of time. WebMD would recommend that wo-class as small progressive dosage to help you quit.

After you are "clean", you are just in time to rewards yourself with the recent announced 1k beserk statues #2.

kewlmyc

Well you did order that Adachi figure, lol

True, if it's 1/8th scale or bigger and the only figure that character's going to get, then I'll usually bite my tongue and get it (Adachi, upcoming Apollo). Sadly Beach Queens are 1/10th scale and don't match anything in my collection (1/8th and above scales and nendos) which makes me ignore the line.

There are a few exceptions though like that HxH Gon figure with the foot long hair.

Did they release a picture of him? I missed that.

Yeah there's scans of them going around on twitter. Not sure if posting twitter links of scans are allowed so I'll PM them to you.

Opened, I was gonna save building it for a rainy day, but I'll probably build it tonight:

Also threw this in my amiami order, wanted a pvc figure I could use for practice, so I could touch up little flaws on existing figures that cost too much to practice on:

Bonus shot of Hellboy with his horned head back on, he's outta the BESTA and into the REGISSÖR:

Hellboy! Hellboy and now BPRD are my favorite comic series.

george_us

Yeah it's the tank, it's a snap model kit thingy, I'll open it up and take some shots in a bit...

And so the Bastard!! Girls are finally together, when I ordered Kai I thought I was completing the set, but now I have to wait for the third one:
Arshes and Kai look awesome! I'm definitely going to grab Arshes when she gets her re-release and I'm hoping Kai gets one soon as well. Then there's Shiin-Hari to look forward to.

Femto.

So I just found out about the whole Alisha fiasco in Tales of Zesteria. Slightly less excited for her fig but man, Japan doesn't like it when you screw with their waifus.

So I just found out about the whole Alisha fiasco in Tales of Zesteria. Slightly less excited for her fig but man, Japan doesn't like it when you screw with their waifus.
Dampens my enthusiasm for the game but not for the figure.
I forsaw this of the Tales series when they started charging for in-game costumes, i.e. The swimsuits etc, that you would've gotten by doing side quests in the older games. And Tales fans still bought them,
damn you Dakku! *shakes fist*
, how Bamco replied to the fan criticism about how they promoted the character doesn't help as well =/
Wow. Supposedly a character from Tiger and Bunny.
Gay character as well, that apparently gets a good-ish arc in the last movie they did. Too bad throughout the series he was flamboyant gay...

He'll pop out so often if you ever want to search for Fire Emblem the game and not the character XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom