• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Isn't the monster girls manga getting an anime adaption in the summer? It should produce some.... interesting figures to say the least.

I'd definitely be in for some Monster Musume figures.

There has to be a figma-compatible Cerea.

arue

Them some feminine as hell boys.
You haven't seen anything yet.
latest

Here are my favorite sword boys. I'd love GSC even more if they make them all into nendos.

souhait

Neo Member
Depending on the price, I'm gonna go for them. I want a complete set of the Sailor Moon girls but the other Figuarts are just too damn expensive.

Yeah, if Moon isn't too pricey I'll probably bite, I like her and Mercury well enough painted and Mars's sculpt looks decent. The 90's line was a little too inconsistent for me.

Muzicfreq

Banned
Ok so I did find 2 NSFW figures I actually will probably buy later this year hopefully.
Which are the Megahouse Listy (Risty) and Ekidona (Echidna)
These are some sexy figures
Risty
Echidna
They both still hold a level of badassery I like

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Ok so I did find 2 NSFW figures I actually will probably buy later this year hopefully.
Which are the Megahouse Listy (Risty) and Ekidona (Echidna)
These are some sexy figures
Risty
Echidna
They both still hold a level of badassery I like

Don't pay those prices for them though. Echidna at least can be found quite plentiful on Mandarake for 6k yen.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Nendoroid Sword Boy looks very nice. His outfit and expressions are pretty. I don't grab male figures unless I'm very familiar with the source though :)
Nendoroid Mario, Luigi, Link, Batman, Koyomi Araragi, Hozuki. Mesousa too if you want to count him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom