• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theonik

Ive never read the VN, no time. I know about the H scenes. I just like the FSN anime, as well as Fate Zero, but everyone always tossing out the advice watch fate zero, ignore FSN

I do think the VN should get a bit of a break since they were forced to add the H scenes, and there is also the PSP version(I think its PSP, its called Realta Nua) that removed the H scenes
The writing of the H scenes is the least of the game's writing issues. It is used to highlight the issue at hand because they are fucking hilarious.
The art is quite poor too. And Shirou is a terrible protagonist.
Edit: It's quite a shame too because part of the premise of FSN is legit cool. F/Z makes that better by at least introducing decent characters into the mix but is ultimately held back by the convoluted nonsense it caries from FSN.

Whoops lol, thems the Figure GAF enablers calling card =P
XQ2wczO.gif
I hate gifs where the text is more words than what is in the capture

off topic as fuck!

The writing of the H scenes is the least of the game's writing issues. It is used to highlight the issue at hand because they are fucking hilarious.
The art is quite poor too. And Shirou is a terrible protagonist.
I liked shirou in the anime...not a favorite character of mine but he was fine. Ill take your word on the entire VN having bad writing

Bii

Damn, I like this. Might go full Nendo.

Anyone interested in purchasing my new/sealed Figma Pit and Dark Pit (I can take pics as well)? Would let them go for $105 each shipped or both for $200 shipped. I know it's not a substantial discount from ebay prices but will probably throw them on there if I don't get any bites. They're legit, bought them from amiami when they first came out but never opened/displayed them.

Don't buy a figure without experiencing the source...

I DON'T WANT TO BREAK MY BIGGEST RULE

It'll be sword boys from here on out.

That's an unfortunate camera angle for his hind leg, though.

Maybe that's why it costs so much.

A lot of people are falling for the sword boy nendo more than I expected.

Resistance is futile.

This might explain why sword boys are getting merch so damn quickly. Game's only been out for 3 months and we're already seeing nendos!

A lot of people are falling for the sword boy nendo more than I expected.

Resistance is futile.

Sword boys manages to hit a good number of design choices I find aesthetically pleasing and I really love the detail they put into the nendo.
Also the alternate faceplates are tempting..
But if I break the source rule it feels like my protection from buying more sword boys (and other series) will be gone.

kewlmyc

Wait, that's not another Saber? Or is it?

Too many Sabers.

Maybe I should watch this show. So many Saber figures.

Technically, it's Joan of Arc of the Ruler class, not Saber. Bunch of plebs.

Also Fate/Stay Night is entertaining nonsense. And now they have a good animation studio backing them up, so it's nicely animated, entertaining nonsense that will piss you off if you're a history nut. Also, Archer is awesome.

Fate/Zero has more "mature" storytelling solely because the main characters are adults, not high school kids like in F/SN. Also, Alexander the Great (Rider) is awesome.

SoldnerKei

Fate/Zero has more "mature" storytelling solely because the main characters are adults, not high school kids like in F/SN. Also, Alexander the Great (Rider) is awesome.

this is so true, my fav servant next to F/Z Lancer

that Joan looks pretty good

that Shiroe pic thou, makes me wonder if they'll ever release something of Log Horizon
inb4 someone only makes Akatsuki

kewlmyc

that Shiroe pic thou, makes me wonder if they'll ever release something of Log Horizon
inb4 someone only makes Akatsuki

Fucking lol: http://myfigurecollection.net/item/236414

Literally the only figure being made right now. ♫You get what you get and you don't throw a fit.♫

:p

These are not entirely from FSN btw, some are from Tsukuhime and other drivel Nasu wrote.

He has some weird fascination with mollusks. Reading Tsukihime and F/SN in high school was hilarious.

Acid08

Banned
He looks really good. Might have to bite....

sword boys>ship girls

Agh I just don't know about the Sailor Moon Crystal Figuarts Zero line. I like the style better than the original anime but the poses they've shown so far are kind of boring. I'd also like a full set of the senshi. :( Bandai's iron grip on the license is frustrating.

Depending on the price, I'm gonna go for them. I want a complete set of the Sailor Moon girls but the other Figuarts are just too damn expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom