• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuuroden

You cancelled Zatanna but you're keeping She-Hulk?

379ch.gif

Neither of their faces are perfect, but I much prefer Zatanna's.

preodering Bishoujos

379ch.gif

I saw a Bishoujo Starfire for 74 bucks at a local shop today, I'd probably be paying the same with shipping if I bought it on Amiami. Not a huge fan of DC, but I loved watching Teen Titans when it was still on the air.

It's a great figure, love how hefty it is with the diecast pieces. Have a Noriko figure coming in this month's Ami order to go along with it <3

I find that it's a little hard to pose sometimes because it's shoulders cause it to tip over. It took me a while but I finally managed to get it to hold the degeneracy generator properly without the chest piece falling out. Did you get the BOME Noriko? I've always wanted one to go with the Nono figure.

Acid08

Banned
I find that it's a little hard to pose sometimes because it's shoulders cause it to tip over. It took me a while but I finally managed to get it to hold the degeneracy generator properly without the chest piece falling out. Did you get the BOME Noriko? I've always wanted one to go with the Nono figure.

Nope, it's this older Koto 1/6 figure.

Was only about $40 A/B on Ami pre-owned so I scooped it up. Didn't think I'd ever be able to find it considering how old it is so I'm really stoked to get it. My favorite of the ones made.

Acid08

Banned
^ Don't know the source material, but that's too pink.
Impossible.

Dat Mirai!

Yuki Yuna was the beat one too. How did you feel about the ending?

I really loved it.

The show got compared to Madoka a lot, and I can definitely see the inspiration, but I like that they did their own thing with the way they wrapped everything up. I think the characters deserved that happy ending. Nearly had a fucking heart attack when Yuki fainted at the end haha.

I really loved it.

The show got compared to Madoka a lot, and I can definitely see the inspiration, but I like that they did their own thing with the way they wrapped everything up. I think the characters deserved that happy ending. Nearly had a fucking heart attack when Yuki fainted at the end haha.

when the girl with the duel swords went Deaf, Blind and paralyzed I almost lost my shit. I was meh about the happy ending since it didn't make sense but I did enjoy the show.

I already have the Nendo Pre ordered and will get the Alter one.

Acid08

Banned
when the girl with the duel swords went Deaf, Blind and paralyzed I almost lost my shit. I was meh about the happy ending since it didn't make sense but I did enjoy the show.

I already have the Nendo Pre ordered and will get the Alter one.

Alter is making a Togo too. Hopefully they make all five of the girls.

Acid08

Banned
Good news everyone! I know quite a few people were waiting until my bedroom maker over was complete and wanted to see that and my figure display so here you all go!

http://myfigurecollection.net/blog/20700

That Love Live alter above your bed haha. Nice setup though!

This got my thinking something though. This has probably been asked before, but how do you all feel about people coming over who aren't necessarily into anime/figures? I hate to admit it but I'd be pretty anxious about it.

That Love Live alter above your bed haha. Nice setup though!

This got my thinking something though. This has probably been asked before, but how do you all feel about people coming over who aren't necessarily into anime/figures? I hate to admit it but I'd be pretty anxious about it.

Yeah, makes me sad though as I've basically run out of wall space and they keep releasing more and more of those Love Live poster sets lol My two closet friends aren't into figures, they like anime but they think figures are a waste of money but they enjoy looking at them at least. As for family members my mother know I collect and finds them nice but she doesn't really like the pervy ones (She sneered at me when she saw the Sena cat figures chest lol) and most of family is very religious so if my grandmother came over I'd have to hide anything that shows any skin lol One time I did have a building inspector come over and they had to inspect my apartment It was kinda awkward but the guy was cool about it and enjoyed them.

So overall while at first I may feel awkward if someone comes over whom I dont know how they'll react I haven't really had any negative experience. I have a antique display cabinet in my living room that has all my Tales of figures and my statement pieces that I feel perfectly fine with anyone seeing.

Lovely, thanks for the pictures Colette!
Thanks! was really great to unbox and set up all those figures from my massive loot. Some of the shelfs are temporary as I dont have enough of a certain anime to fit the shelfs theme (aka the To love ru, Love live she's are mostly empty as it's reserved for future figures from those series) but they are mostly set by themes and I especially love the Haganai detolf!

Nice organized setup. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks! Glad you liked it, nice to finally have it set up.

Thanks! was really great to unbox and set up all those figures from my massive loot. Some of the shelfs are temporary as I dont have enough of a certain anime to fit the shelfs theme (aka the To love ru, Love live she's are mostly empty as it's reserved for future figures from those series) but they are mostly set by themes and I especially love the Haganai detolf!

Keep on going, the themed stuff is pretty cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom