• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my shipping notification from AmiAmi this morning.

178847.jpg
236132.jpg

78760.jpg
198427.jpg

Come to me, cuties.

Agh I just don't know about the Sailor Moon Crystal Figuarts Zero line. I like the style better than the original anime but the poses they've shown so far are kind of boring. I'd also like a full set of the senshi. :( Bandai's iron grip on the license is frustrating.

This garage kit is infuriating because of how much better it is than the Zero version. The chinese GK reselling site has it and I'm tempted to give myself a crash course in GK building for it. They also, strangely, have a SM they sculpted and sell that's not too bad.

SerTapTap

Already added three figures to my march order that was supposed to just be both figure packs of Senran Kagura Estival Versus

Union Creative is shit. Though I hear that their Gravity Kitten looks a lot better in person. It still tempts me. Cannot wait for Gravity Rush remaster and Gravity Rush 2.

Huh, looks weird.

souhait

Neo Member
This garage kit is infuriating because of how much better it is than the Zero version. The chinese GK reselling site has it and I'm tempted to give myself a crash course in GK building for it. They also, strangely, have a SM they sculpted and sell that's not too bad.

Ugh, I know, I'm seriously considering buying E2046's Gathering version of it when they offer it, she's beautiful even with her broken legs. But I'd like to support Crystal in some way too. :/

Quick update of my set up. Sorry for the crappy pics, my camera/lighting is terrible.

Desk:

Bookshelf:

Unfortunately all I have is a bookshelf. Going to look into more storage soon. It's pretty crowded, especially my robot shelf.

Really nice collection! That Rorona is a really nice figure ^_^

Quick update of my set up. Sorry for the crappy pics, my camera/lighting is terrible.

Desk:

Bookshelf:

Unfortunately all I have is a bookshelf. Going to look into more storage soon. It's pretty crowded, especially my robot shelf.
Good stuff. I don't think I can ever place figures in front of my books. Feels out of place and a hassle for me.

haha Didn't see that- was just saying though since I saw people asking in general. My only problem with her is the dumb cat doesn't seem to want to go on how he should, at least mine.

MFC says she's 7.8" tall... Is that the figure by itself, or is the 7.8" her max height when she's suspended on her base?

Acid08

Banned
Wait is that the bath time sonico prize figure? If so it looks pretty good, I couldn't find good pics of it on amazon
She's a pretty good looking prize figure! I assume she's on par with the rest of the Sonico prize figures. She's usually 1k on Manda, great price for her.

GG.

Nice setup, I don't even have a shelf.
Thanks! Get a shelf :p

Really nice collection! That Rorona is a really nice figure ^_^
Thank you! She's really awesome, one of the favorites in my collection. I really hope Ayesha can live up to that standard.

Most of my stuff is haphazardly spread across the place. Yours looks pretty good
for a dirty Sharks fan.
Being a Sharks fan is a curse.

Good stuff. I don't think I can ever place figures in front of my books. Feels out of place and a hassle for me.
I mostly did it out of necessity. Only place I could display all of them together :p

kewlmyc

So it turns out I'm not moving after all, huzzah! It's not a negative though as things are improving here for me in Indy.

So I want all my stuff back!

Just messing, I gonna use this opportunity to reorganize my figure displays and my computer room.

Chance

In my recent move, I was stupid enough not to take all the little rubber things (that go on the rungs of the internal cage) from my Detolf, and ended up losing more than half of them in the process. Went into Ikea last week to see if they had any in their extra parts bins - they didn't - but the lady at customer service took my address and said they'd mail some out to me.

Showed up today - priority post! And now my Detolves are whole again.

Thanks, Ikea. You... you get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom