• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Femto.

Dampens my enthusiasm for the game but not for the figure.
Apparently the game itself is good and the story as well.

I still look forward to the fig because I like her character design but I don't like how it was part of marketing a character to be the main heroine when she wasn't. Regardless, can't wait to play the game.

Isn't she the one that turn into DLC character?

No, she's playable in the main game, just only for like 1/3 of it.

Fans are just salty and blowing it out of proportion. Doesn't help people only reference second hand salty fans impressions about this game.

I forsaw this of the Tales series when they started charging for in-game costumes, i.e. The swimsuits etc, that you would've gotten by doing side quests in the older games. And Tales fans still bought them,
damn you Dakku! *shakes fist*
, how Bamco replied to the fan criticism about how they promoted the character doesn't help as well =/

Eh, they replaced costumes with attachments now and honestly that's not all that bad.

And I don't buy all the DLC! (Just most of them)
Still better than if you compare me with musou dlc

O.v.e.rlord

Banned
$_57.JPG
I want this sooooooooo bad! should I get it!?!?!?!

Eh, they replaced costumes with attachments now and honestly that's not all that bad.

And I don't buy all the DLC! (Just most of them)
Still better than if you compare me with musou dlc
I forgive attachments for letting me put snot on the characters XD

I hope the line you drew on Musou DLC was on the music add ons >__>

Femto.

What happened? Didn't she turn out to be a minor character or something?
Pretty much, there is also DLC being released that's an episode extending the character's story. It's free for the first two weeks it's out, but I still think that's shitty.

I forsaw this of the Tales series when they started charging for in-game costumes, i.e. The swimsuits etc, that you would've gotten by doing side quests in the older games. And Tales fans still bought them,
damn you Dakku! *shakes fist*
, how Bamco replied to the fan criticism about how they promoted the character doesn't help as well =/
Yeah, I loled when I read that Baba told the fans the it's up to you to decide who the main heroine is.

ah, such salty fans~
While I do think the salt is unwarranted, I still think the bonus episode should be free (not just for the first two weeks) since marketing was a bit misleading.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus

Fans are just salty and blowing it out of proportion. Doesn't help people only reference second hand salty fans impressions about this game.

I knew about her limited involvement in the regular campaign. But aren't they adding DLC for her specifically?

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com

]

A quick search said that she left early, and the only way to find out what happened to her is by getting the dlc.

This is worst than having a dlc character, they cut the whole sub plot hostage for more money. I would be okay if it were just a character, or some stupid beach episode or optional back story. This is another level.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
So I just found out about the whole Alisha fiasco in Tales of Zesteria. Slightly less excited for her fig but man, Japan doesn't like it when you screw with their waifus.

Isn't she the one that turn into DLC character?

LOL I just told my wife this news, and she's so mad. Flip a table kinda mad... LOL

That looks like a lot of work -_-

Couple of hours at most. The instructions are like ikea furniture, all pictures very little text, and I've got a ton of little tools from my GK days that will make cutting the parts out cleanly piss easy.

Do you plan on painting it ?

I planned to try... Only painted GK's before, never plastic, won't know what I'll do until I build it up.

I want this sooooooooo bad! should I get it!?!?!?!

Yes, Hellsing is another awesome property with very little in the way of figures and scales, so buy, buy, buy, buy, if and when you can.

I knew about her limited involvement in the regular campaign. But aren't they adding DLC for her specifically?

Yes, but this DLC has to be have been in development before the game's release. So this was already planned. She was never supposed to be a main character.

I am the first to complain and pay for Scamco dlc. You'll back me up, right Dakku~?

I usually don't complain ~_~

A quick search said that she left early, and the only way to find out what happened to her is by getting the dlc.

This is worst than having a dlc character, they cut the whole sub plot hostage for more money. I would be okay if it were just a character, or some stupid beach episode or optional back story. This is another level.

The DLC takes part after the end of the game.

She is still a part of the main story, just not playable for reasons here and there.

This was the boat girl Chrono wanted a scale of right?
15857974324_13274fe78a_k.jpg

http://ohnoraptors.tumblr.com/post/110740468609/wf2015w-rawver-srgb-0125-by-didjeridoo-tom
It's a shame that most of the scale for boat girls tend to just be standing, it's weird most sculpts are more dynamic.
hello-sir.jpg

Why hello there fellow britsir/lady

I have to report the current exchange is acceptable.

My wallet accepts your condolences.
I just ordered another one.
Plenty of Brits here ;D where all countries not the US collaborate with us in complaining about customs XD

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Yeah, Nagato's left eye should be closer to her nose.

Also, her boobs needs to be more torpedo-like.

Koriandrr

Plenty of Brits here ;D where all countries not the US collaborate with us in complaining about customs XD
Chrono-chan so cute.

Fun fact: I've not once in my life paid for customs. And figures are not the only thing I buy from Asia. I'd even say I order stuff from Asia on a weekly basis.

Whoa, why's she in white? And the body piece looks different entirely, very curious what you're using!

Also congratulations for joining the boat club. :D

In white? Actually this could've been one of the rushed early shots I took, literally seconds after I put her together, I think the body was a bit off to the side. I couldn't wait to take pictures lol

If you're asking what I'm using, equipment-wise, it's an Olympus om-d e-m10 with a 25mm f/1.8 it's pretty sexy for my collection.

Boat club is da best club. Now I just need a Shimakaze.

P.S.: nvm you meant the size and it got answered - it's a petite :D

omlet

In white? Actually this could've been one of the rushed early shots I took, literally seconds after I put her together, I think the body was a bit off to the side. I couldn't wait to take pictures lol

If you're asking what I'm using, equipment-wise, it's an Olympus om-d e-m10 with a 25mm f/1.8 it's pretty sexy for my collection.

Boat club is da best club. Now I just need a Shimakaze.

P.S.: nvm you meant the size and it got answered - it's a petite :D

Meant that the regular nendo has the brown outfit, not the light-colored one.

does the Customs suck for the UK?
The customs charge is 20% of the value of the package if it's above £15(?) IIRC and then you'll add the handling fees of the logistic service you use. Royal Mail is £8, not sure about parcel force but think they charge like £17(?).

So if you passed that £15 value you'll get charge an extra £11 which is about 73-74% of what your item is worth =(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom