• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
CBVjQ3BUUAAlFiD.jpg
o0515038213259666563.jpg

CBVjQO2VAAEMLV0.jpg
CBVjQn-UYAA1Wgh.jpg

Stupid Sexy Nendo

Preorders start tonight on the 31st. Heart Shadow is GSC shop exclusive.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Whoa whoa what happened? Been out of the loop due to Bloodborne.

They're apparently sending notifications to retailers to stop selling their products internationally, and it's one of the reasons why Leviathan was taken down from AmiAmi. At least, that's what I gather.

StayDead

Just added iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls G4U vol4/5 and Kantai Colletion Kai's Limited edition to my preorders.

My total amount I'm spending between now and the end of the year is now: £1,411.00

27178b351d7f839e77270d7e9d145d98.jpg

I have 700 of my own money and my Mum agreed until I got myself a job and stuff that she'd lend me money to pay off things, but I'm going to owe her quite a bit of money the way this is going. I should stop ordering things, but I think I have an addiction or compulsion. I can't miss out on G4U vol4/5 as I've ordered all the others and Kancolle is Kancolle. dat ktkm and ooi.

Einbroch

Banned
I think it's only the sins. Look up orchid seed pre orders on ami

The rumor is it's only going forward and that they're putting in motion plans to stop international orders. Apparently, and this is all internet rumor poop, is that Orchid Seed has wanted to stop the west from buying their products for a while, but the profits were worth the effort.

International policy may be changing and that cost may not be worth it. Seized customs lead to angry customers, etc. Perhaps their Japanese market has expanded and now they feel like they don't need the west. Licensing issues for original characters may exist. Maybe that loli figure was the one that broke the camel's back. Maybe they hate whities and blackies. Who knows the reason. But where there's smoke, there's fire.

Meyneth

I think it's only the sins. Look up orchid seed pre orders on ami
Kinda sucks though.. I was actually considering Easter Bunny Mammon, oh well.

Senran EV cuties made it through customs without getting charged!
My theory still stands ᕙ( * •̀ ᗜ •́ * )ᕗ

StayDead

Help.

Although the funny thing is if I could actually get a full time bottom level job in Networking/IT I'd make nearly that in a month loll.

Just every job I've found cites you either need to be a graduate (I graduate next year) or have experience. Thankfully according to a recruiitment manager I know just citing what I've been doing networking/computing wise for past 10 or so years is enough experience so I just need to slap it on my CV.

Kinda sucks though.. I was actually considering Easter Bunny Mammon, oh well.

Senran EV cuties made it through customs without getting charged!
My theory still stands ᕙ( * •̀ ᗜ •́ * )ᕗ
It was an exclusive. So you would always need a proxy or ny/bij

Also, os if i recall had English instructions in their figures.

The "smoke" is probably the delaying of Satan and levi. But nothing else of os was taken down. Hell, they just put a preorder figure like a week and half ago

Help.

Although the funny thing is if I could actually get a full time bottom level job in Networking/IT I'd make nearly that in a month loll.

Just every job I've found cites you either need to be a graduate (I graduate next year) or have experience. Thankfully according to a recruiitment manager I know just citing what I've been doing networking/computing wise for past 10 or so years is enough experience so I just need to slap it on my CV.

Nice. Good luck, admiral, hopefully you'll get a fine job and this will be just water under the bridge.

Bombless

Had forgotten to pay for the March order. The email had been sitting in my inbox for 5 days. It got shipped an hour ago.
(In-stock)figma - Kantai Collection -Kan Colle- Nagato | 5,510.- | 1 | 5,510.-
(In-stock)Baby, Please Kill Me! - Yasuna & Sonya Complete Figure | 4,300.- | 1 | 4,300.-
(In-stock)figma - Sword Art Online II: Sinon | 4,490.- | 1 | 4,490.-
(In-stock)Yamato Girls Collection - Space Battleship Yamato 2199: Yurisha Iscandar 1/8 Complete Figure | 7,670.- | 1 | 7,670.-
(In-stock)Nendoroid - Kantai Collection -Kan Colle- I-401 Corrected Parts | 100.- | 1 | 100.-
This'll be the last order to head out towards my old place. Hopefully I'll get permission to mail all my boxes to work now, that way the reception will pay the postman and I'll just pick it up whenever.

Also I re-checked the GSC email about Sakura Miku, they only took the payment, it wasn't shipped yet (which makes more sense).

Now to see what delays April will have in store for us, the wallet is feeling restless.

Meyneth

It was an exclusive. So you would always need a proxy or ny/bij

Also, os if i recall had English instructions in their figures.

The "smoke" is probably the delaying of Satan and levi. But nothing else of os was taken down. Hell, they just put a preorder figure like a week and half ago
I don't think so, people on mfc said that it's supposed to be a standard release and that AmiAmi had her on their Japan site. :/

Did research: There's a standard release and an exclusive via the Orchid Seed store. The exclusive comes with a signed mug I think

I don't think so, people on mfc said that it's supposed to be a standard release and that AmiAmi had her on their Japan site. :/

Did research: There's a standard release and an exclusive via the Orchid Seed store. The exclusive comes with a signed mug I think

Woop, was thinking bunny asmo. Yep seems like deadly sin license issue

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Man. I want the Ooi & Kitakami Medicchus, but not the vita game. wonder if I can find someone to sell the game to, hope for the figures to pop up on mandarake, or price-bomba like Senran Kagura 2 LE.

Acid08

Banned
BUT THE DISCOUNTZ
Yeah....their prices are consistently so good. Plus pre-owned is right there and can be combined with orders you already have.

I will have to look into that then. I think it still can't be tied to someone else's account even with that done.

Ya I am leaving her reserved on HLJ for now. Not sure how long they keep things in the private warehouse feature but if she can be shipped in May I will still buy.
You can store stuff in Private Warehouse for up to 60 days. So if Lucina does come out in April then it'll be no problem shipping her in May :)

I was waiting for her to hit 7k. She went from 9k to 8k and sat there for months. 7k, BOOM BABY.

moar mikus to go on my new bookcase

That target special bookcase :eek:

You can store stuff in Private Warehouse for up to 60 days. So if Lucina does come out in April then it'll be no problem shipping her in May :)

Ah good. I will leave her order alone for now then. Although I am tempted still to get rid of it. Same with those three little cute K-On figures in August.

DEVIL HOMURA IS HERE!!!!

I'll put her together and take pictures when I get home in 7 hours.

Oh, nice! How big is the box?

Same here, got her delivered to the office. Took her out of the shipping box in front of my coworkers and everything.

Her box is way smaller than expected. No where near as big as Ultimate Madoka's box. Maybe 14 inches all 3 ways at most (L, W, H).

Ah ok, just curious if she compared to UltaMadoka

zoku88

Ah I'll miss my devil Homura today. Hopefully it is small enough for the post box at my apartment instead of me having to go to the post office.

Chance

Siiigh two awesome figs (super-expensive shipping) rolled into my town on Friday, it's 2pm on Monday, neither are out for delivery, and one got held up because the auto-scanner couldn't read the postal code and a living, breathing human had to look at it to read it.

I guess what I'm saying is F U, Canada Post. Give me my figs.

Chance

My total amount I'm spending between now and the end of the year is now: £1,411.00

Whew. I'm only looking at like $800 CDN between last week and the end of August.

...course that Bloodborne fig, Fight Club Mako Nendo and the Velvet/Cornelius fig may nudge that up a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom