• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
I hate that Nia figure. It's gross.

image.php

Soap -> Mouth

omlet

Homu! Finally!

Too much glare for more pics right now (also I'm hungry and it's DFO time) but first impressions are good!

Homumu!

(I took some unboxing pics on my phone, I'll unload them later)

kewlmyc

Homu! Finally!

Too much glare for more pics right now (also I'm hungry and it's DFO time) but first impressions are good!

Homumu!

(I took some unboxing pics on my phone, I'll unload them later)

Still got to wait an hour before I put her together. Is she as big of a pain in the ass to put together as Ultimate Madoka was?

Chance

Nice, they look great.

They look even better with Alter's Selvaria Bles behind 'em!

GRAIL GET!

WUnM597.jpg

I paid way too much for her, she was advertised as new but had clearly been opened - but she's in perfect condition, all her pieces are there, and she looks absolutely spectacular.

GRAIL GET!

WUnM597.jpg

I paid way too much for her, she was advertised as new but had clearly been opened - but she's in perfect condition, all her pieces are there, and she looks absolutely spectacular.

Awesome, maybe in the future I'll get one Selvaria. At least she is in perfect condition though, sometimes I got packages from Mandarake that don't look intact like they said (I mean the "not opened" part).

Chance

Awesome, maybe in the future I'll get one Selvaria. At least she is in perfect condition though, sometimes I got packages from Mandarake that don't look intact like they said (I mean the "not opened" part).

Yeah it was... pretty obviously unsealed. The box was ripped down a side where it opens, the tape had obviously been re-applied everywhere, and there was none of the little protective plastic you get inside.

Frickin' Amazon, man. (ThankyouAmazonforgettingmeSelvaria.)

GRAIL GET!

WUnM597.jpg

whatd you have to pay? I had to shell out $120 + shipping (around $25, paired her with another figure)

It is. It took her innocence and chucked it right out the window.
It's like a fusion between Nui and Nia...........
body.png

Wait that's probably the point?

Nah, Magical Girl Nia came out way before Kill La Kill aired. Never really liked that particular figure myself, I would much rather a caled figure of adult Nia than some artist's non-canon rendition.

souhait

Neo Member
Homu! Finally!

Nice! I like the wing theme on the top shelf.

Sega's Shinji & Kaworu arrived today, a week and a half for SAL was a pleasant surprise. They're really nice prize figures, but Kaworu's headphone is pretty finicky. I might try and take some pictures in the morning.

Well now I don't want to say. It's embarrassing. It like outs me as a bad shopper or something.

You paid a lot less than me, I'll say that.

I got her for 15k with EMS shipping. But that was over a year ago, I'm sure her price has gone up. Generally speaking, Amazon reseller prices are terrible. You can usually find things significantly cheaper with a little patience and some obsessive Mandarake browsing.

Chance

I got her for 15k with EMS shipping. But that was over a year ago, I'm sure her price has gone up. Generally speaking, Amazon reseller prices are terrible. You can usually find things significantly cheaper with a little patience and some obsessive Mandarake browsing.

I know... I think I'll test those waters next time - but I found the Google translate of the item description pretty worrying. It was basically "this thing might be fucked and we take no responsibility for that" - but maybe that's just what it always says on Manda.

Anyway. I'll give it in yen.

41,000. For one Selvaria Bles.

1.jpg

Worth it.

I know... I think I'll test those waters next time - but I found the Google translate of the item description pretty worrying. It was basically "this thing might be fucked and we take no responsibility for that" - but maybe that's just what it always says on Manda.

1.jpg

Worth it.

I admire your courage.

1.jpg

Worth it.

Glad your happy with her. She looks great.

The 60k one on Manda has been there for quite a while.

I used to want that one real bad, but the new Vertex Selvaria is likely to sate me if they don't screw it up.

Glad I waited, but if Volks ever released the 1/4 Selvaria prepainted, I'd be in at any price.

I would go Femto on that so hard.

I used to want that one real bad, but the new Vertex Selvaria is likely to sate me if they don't screw it up.

Glad I waited, but if Volks ever released the 1/4 Selvaria prepainted, I'd be in at any price.

I would go Femto on that so hard.

I don't think I would be able to resist a 1/4 Selvaria.

Chance

Bitchin'.

I'm actually hoping to get this for the GF some day.

Also, I went to rate the Amazon seller at 2 stars and Amazon prompts me to get in touch with them before I do. Pfft. Fine.

ANGRY CUSTOMER: This item is not new. The box had been opened (and damaged) prior to shipping. The plastic shell inside the box had clearly been opened. All the contents of the box are present, intact, and of fine quality, but I paid very handsomely for an item that was advertised as new, and that is not what I received.

This was unsealed. This was not new, as advertised.

SKEEVY AMAZON SELLER: Hello
Contact Thank you.
This time is sorry for the inconvenience to you.
Product might be long-term storage is a reason.
Would you reach a settlement in CDN $ 100 refund?
Please reply.

SLIGHTLY MOLLIFIED AMAZON CUSTOMER: Yes, thank you.

AMAZON SELLER: Hello
Contact Thank you.
This time is sorry for the inconvenience to you. I will refund CND $ 100.
Thank you for your understanding.

tangled-rapunzel-pan.gif

Also, I went to rate the Amazon seller at 2 stars and Amazon prompts me to get in touch with them before I do. Pfft. Fine.

Just don't pay over 20k for... well, anything in the future. If it's more than 20k you probably don't need it. Yes I realize that Gecco Guts I ordered is $300, leave me alone.

SerTapTap

Selvaria has a surprising amount of super huge and complicated figures. Lots of fans I guess?
Why are her nipples the size of my fists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom