• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

SerTapTap

Stupid Sexy Nendo

Preorders start tonight on the 31st. Heart Shadow is GSC shop exclusive.

Cute. IS her head socket a standard Nendo input I assume?

Groovy got my Nendo Beatrice and Figma Sinon.

From Freedom Wars? She's cute, though I wish she game with bigger guns like the God Eater 2 girls. It also took me like 10 minutes to figure out her arms, my first nendo with (optional) articulated arms, lots of bits.

Cute. IS her head socket a standard Nendo input I assume?

From Freedom Wars? She's cute, though I wish she game with bigger guns like the God Eater 2 girls. It also took me like 10 minutes to figure out her arms, my first nendo with (optional) articulated arms, lots of bits.

It was a tough time getting her to hold the card up lol

Luigi87

Just set up my Juri...
Easily one of my favourite figures I have purchased. That scale, sculpt and paint work... And considering her (and other bishoujos) price.

oh my. I hope Flare doesn't carry on the Alter tradition and delay her.

Same, my first Elin figure (Passed on the swimsuit ones too plain) I dont want more items from my april order delayed. Alters been pretty good with the 2 figures that I po'd from them this year. The Mikan figure released on time and the Alicia figure does technically release in march *cough* lol

SerTapTap

In a jar somewhere. She's the anime equivalent of the Headless Horseman pretty much.

Dullahan, specifically. They usually keep their heads though. I guess she WOULD lose her head if it weren't screwed on.

Just added iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls G4U vol4/5 and Kantai Colletion Kai's Limited edition to my preorders.

My total amount I'm spending between now and the end of the year is now: £1,411.00

Don't get yourself into too much trouble. I tend to pass on anything not limited edition if I'm fairly sure it won't (immediately) pop out of stock. Financial stability is more important than plastic boobies

Same, my first Elin figure (Passed on the swimsuit ones too plain) I dont want more items from my april order delayed lol

The swimsuit ones are dumb. Why couldn't they have made this into a PVC?

143004.jpg

Why did someone look at this GK and go "Hey, let's put a swimsuit on her!"

Dullahan, specifically. They usually keep their heads though. I guess she WOULD lose her head if it weren't screwed on.

They showed her head in a box or something somewhere in Season one. She's a pretty lady.

The swimsuit ones are dumb. Why couldn't they have made this into a PVC?

Why did someone look at this GK and go "Hey, let's put a swimsuit on her!"

Yeah I don't mind swimsuit figures but when there are so many beautiful Elin GK's and especially when they aren't exactly cheap figures a plain blue swimsuit is just way too plan.

This is the Elin GK I'd love to have in pvc version

Acid08

Banned
Been watching Bakemonogatari and loving it. As much as I'd love this fig:

I feel like it's out of my grasp because of price.

This one though:

I feel like it'll be an insta-buy when I get to S2. Short hair, thigh highs, BEST GIRL.....hitting all the right notes with me.

meijiko

So this morning my husband and I discovered the new Kyoani anime for Spring season:

mlliUbS.jpg

He played the euphonium in high school and is going crazy at the fact that this exists, especially since so many people don't know what a euphonium is lol. If this show gets figures (esp. figures with instruments) we're dead.

So this morning my husband and I discovered the new Kyoani anime for Spring season:

mlliUbS.jpg

He played the euphonium in high school and is going crazy at the fact that this exists, especially since so many people don't know what a euphonium is lol. If this show gets figures (esp. figures with instruments) we're dead.

K-On! has me in its sweaty grip to this day so this is bad news for my wallet.

SerTapTap

There's an alarming number of anime these days that seem to deliberately be based around the concept of "(noun) anime". Swimming anime. Basketball anime. Someone on twitter is talking about Piano anime. I can't tell which if any of these are jokes.

Why are...up her skirt...?
???

zoku88

mlliUbS.jpg

Ever call it a baritone to piss him off?

StayDead

Don't get yourself into too much trouble. I tend to pass on anything not limited edition if I'm fairly sure it won't (immediately) pop out of stock. Financial stability is more important than plastic boobies

I'll be fine. The only reason I'm in this mess was that I used to get carers allowance and now I don't. I technically have the money to pay it all in my account and I've currently got no other expenses, but it means borrowing some money from my mum for a few months later in the year if I haven't got a job by then.

johnsmith

remember me

mlliUbS.jpg

I bet he got beat up by the trumpet players, didn't he?

Tempy

don't ask me for codes

mlliUbS.jpg

Yep, looking forward to that!

Trailers:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcucXC8icyY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmG8gve8qKc

I hope there will be a lot of music like in that second one!

cajunator

Banned

This one though:

I feel like it'll be an insta-buy when I get to S2. Short hair, thigh highs, BEST GIRL.....hitting all the right notes with me.

How much does the stationery Senjou go for these days? Ive had her displayed a long time and she is still one of my favies.

We're 3/4 through the thread:
  1. RyosukeTH 1,222
  2. Freezasaurus 1,209
  3. Einbroch 665
  4. Ohmygoditsjrod 656
  5. Acid08 623
  6. Snkfanatic 514
  7. omlet 469
  8. kewlmyc 445
  9. Seductivpancakes 424
  10. Theonik 417
  11. ShadowSoldier89 362