• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know... I think I'll test those waters next time - but I found the Google translate of the item description pretty worrying. It was basically "this thing might be fucked and we take no responsibility for that" - but maybe that's just what it always says on Manda.

Anyway. I'll give it in yen.

41,000. For one Selvaria Bles.

1.jpg

Worth it.

I want her soo bad but I'm gonna have to stick with the Alter version because of the price. Wednesday needs to sooner so I can make her my first purchase of the month :)

Kinda wish I didn't order SwordBoy from AmiAmi now, especially if Celty comes out in the same month from GSC....

Wonder if I should bother asking AmiAmi to cancel...

tauke

Anyone need help for Nendoroid Cynthia? I can help to keep stock of it--

/all hail ma-reh-sia~

Edit: Just saw a maximum of 3 units. I'm helping a friend of mine from US to order it so I can order another 2 more for FigGAF.

Man, USPS has been really pissing me off lately. They are late on my EMS packages and late on a priority mail package that I was supposed to get on Friday. Icing on the cake if my big EMS package comes with a big hole in it like last time. On the plus side, I got 2 Nisekoi booster boxes today. Pulled a signed Shitoge. No Marika yet :|

Anyone need help for Nendoroid Cynthia? I can help to keep stock of it--

/all hail ma-reh-sia~

Edit: Just saw a maximum of 3 units. I'm helping a friend of mine from US to order it so I can order another 2 more for FigGAF.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. Maybes.

tauke

I ordered 3 units of Nendo Cynthia because why not.

So 2 units is exclusive for FigureGAF. Do let me know if you are interested in it as I will only charged the shipping fees and the of course the figures lol.

I ordered 3 units of Nendo Cynthia because why not.

So 2 units is exclusive for FigureGAF. Do let me know if you are interested in it as I will only charged the shipping fees and the of course the figures lol.

Nice, I won't be getting one but I thank you for doing that for FigureGAF.

chrono01

Bunny Muramasa available now at HS. 10,620 yen. Will wait for AmiAmi.

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10319364

Also, Celty Nendoroid.

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10319357

Edit:

And 9,790 yen for Bunny Muramasa at AmiAmi! BOUGHT!!!

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/de..._preorderitem=1$pagemax=40$getcnt=0$pagecnt=1

Oh, also Celty Nendoroid on AmiAmi, but really...this is about Sansei Muramasa.

Here's the link anyway.

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/de..._preorderitem=1$pagemax=40$getcnt=0$pagecnt=1

I don't know if I should get that Bunny Muramasa or wait for the Bride version. The latter is guaranteed to be sexier.
There's no guarantee that a respectable company will do the Wedding Ver. It could be Max Factory, which would be amazing, but it could also be someone like Orca Toys who aren't terrible, but not the best either. It's been confirmed, however, that Wing definitely won't be handling that one and, given how their previous Sansei Muramasa turned out, I'm fully confident their Bunny Ver. will be great too.

Basically, what it comes down to is: get both, assuming the Wedding Ver. is done by a great company. That's what I'll be doing. >_<

There's no guarantee that a respectable company will do the Wedding Ver. It could be Max Factory, which would be amazing, but it could also be someone like Orca Toys who aren't terrible, but not the best either. It's been confirmed, however, that Wing definitely won't be handling that one and, given how their previous Sansei Muramasa turned out, I'm fully confident their Bunny Ver. will be great too.

Basically, what it comes down to is: get both, assuming the Wedding Ver. is done by a great company. That's what I'll be doing. >_<

Huh. I assumed Wing was doing the Wedding ver. for some reason.

chrono01

Huh. I assumed Wing was doing the Wedding ver. for some reason.
Yeah, a lot of people assumed that. I know when it was added to MFC, Wing was listed as the manufacturer but it was later removed after they confirmed [via Twitter, IIRC] that they were only doing the Bunny Ver. and not responsible for the Wedding Ver.

Again, it's necessarily a bad thing. I'd love to see Max Factory do another Sansei Muramasa. There's no confirmation on who's doing this particular one though, so I have no hesitations whatsoever over pre-ordering the Bunny Ver. Wing does a great job with her, and the comparison between her dark skin and light bunny suit is definitely eye-catching.

Yeah, a lot of people assumed that. I know when it was added to MFC, Wing was listed as the manufacturer but it was later removed after they confirmed [via Twitter, IIRC] that they were only doing the Bunny Ver. and not responsible for the Wedding Ver.

Okay, that's why. I saw the MFC page when Wing was still in the "company" field of the listing.

I might get the bunny version then.

chrono01

Okay, that's why. I saw the MFC page when Wing was still in the "company" field of the listing.

I might get the bunny version then.
Bunny Ver. will be great, especially if you already have bunny-themed figures among your collection. I'm not sure if you do, but even if you don't, the color balance between her and her outfit is great. Also, that expression is HNNNNNNNNNG-worthy.

Oh! I just noticed there's an alternate expression for her? That one is super-cute too.

Bunny Ver. will be great, especially if you already have bunny-themed figures among your collection. I'm not sure if you do, but even if you don't, the color balance between her and her outfit is great. Also, that expression is HNNNNNNNNNG-worthy.

I was never really one for cat or bunny versions.

Yes! AmiAmi had a 1.5k C-grade Ritsu figma that I was able to snag.
Now I can combine the two and have a non-busted drummer again.

This is a pretty good preowned update, but the servers are stumbling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom