• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

raven777

551AA59D406E87002C

2.0 vs 1.0

Ryuuroden

We're 3/4 through the thread:

looks like I will be knocked out of the top 20 this time.

Speaki9ng of which...where are my goddamned Nui figures?!

inorite, need some crazy in my life

I'll slow down next OT too.

just as long as you take down the king first :p

Looks like my collecting days are over.

nooooooooooooo

Homu! Finally!

Too much glare for more pics right now (also I'm hungry and it's DFO time) but first impressions are good!

Homumu!

(I took some unboxing pics on my phone, I'll unload them later)

The display looks fantastic.

I'm actually hoping to get this for the GF some day.

Also, I went to rate the Amazon seller at 2 stars and Amazon prompts me to get in touch with them before I do. Pfft. Fine.

ANGRY CUSTOMER: This item is not new. The box had been opened (and damaged) prior to shipping. The plastic shell inside the box had clearly been opened. All the contents of the box are present, intact, and of fine quality, but I paid very handsomely for an item that was advertised as new, and that is not what I received.

This was unsealed. This was not new, as advertised.

SKEEVY AMAZON SELLER: Hello
Contact Thank you.
This time is sorry for the inconvenience to you.
Product might be long-term storage is a reason.
Would you reach a settlement in CDN $ 100 refund?
Please reply.

SLIGHTLY MOLLIFIED AMAZON CUSTOMER: Yes, thank you.

AMAZON SELLER: Hello
Contact Thank you.
This time is sorry for the inconvenience to you. I will refund CND $ 100.
Thank you for your understanding.

tangled-rapunzel-pan.gif

Awesome, glad you at least got a decent resolution.

Just don't pay over 20k for... well, anything in the future. If it's more than 20k you probably don't need it. Yes I realize that Gecco Guts I ordered is $300, leave me alone.

I am still debating ordering that. I do need more dude figures and Guts totally fits the bill for badass. Plus in the wide scheme of things, its the first one that can actually be considered cheaply priced (when compared to all other Berserk merch)

ANGRY CUSTOMER: This item is not new. The box had been opened (and damaged) prior to shipping. The plastic shell inside the box had clearly been opened. All the contents of the box are present, intact, and of fine quality, but I paid very handsomely for an item that was advertised as new, and that is not what I received.

This was unsealed. This was not new, as advertised.

SKEEVY AMAZON SELLER: Hello
Contact Thank you.
This time is sorry for the inconvenience to you.
Product might be long-term storage is a reason.
Would you reach a settlement in CDN $ 100 refund?
Please reply.

SLIGHTLY MOLLIFIED AMAZON CUSTOMER: Yes, thank you.

AMAZON SELLER: Hello
Contact Thank you.
This time is sorry for the inconvenience to you. I will refund CND $ 100.
Thank you for your understanding.
huh, not bad, good job getting in touch

I am still debating ordering that. I do need more dude figures and Guts totally fits the bill for badass. Plus in the wide scheme of things, its the first one that can actually be considered cheaply priced (when compared to all other Berserk merch)

Why spend $300 when you can be like Femto and spend $1200?

Instant baller status right there.

I feel like the main reason I bought Sol Badguy was just to add a dude to my collection

Acid08

Banned
March order should be getting delivered today, though I probably won't be home to sign for it :(

Meanwhile my Manda SAL package is still on "Arrival at Outward Office of Exchange" in Japan. SAL is the devil.

March order should be getting delivered today, though I probably won't be home to sign for it :(

Meanwhile my Manda SAL package is still on "Arrival at Outward Office of Exchange" in Japan. SAL is the devil.

You just ordered that last week didn't you? Get ready for it not to be delivered until the end of next week.

souhait

Neo Member
Rin Matsuoka preorders finally, though will wait on amiami, some other site has him and exclusive bonus but its like $130...thats like double the cost of the figure...

I saw that, it's crazy. I'll most likely preorder him, I passed on Haru and Makoto and regret it. I don't known I should hope for a rerelease or just bite the bullet before they get too expensive.

Oh you. This is the only Miku that I really liked (not saying that I didn't like the racing figmas, but this one is my favorite):

I really like this Miku too. If that PAK of it releases, I'll probably get it.

Edit: actually I'd want to see a final before ordering. That picture above looks a bit off.

RMI

Banned
just sent amiami a cancellation order for my entire July order, which contained both figma racing miku (the butt one) and also her bike. I'm taking a trip in July and know I'm going to be somewhat broke. Hopefully they do it without any troubles, I recently had them just straight up not respond to another order cancellation request.

Really after looking at it they just need to improve the hair joints, make the hair less stringy and change her mouth to not be a duck face and it'd be fine. They should follow the art more so than the 3d one. It's the same style but would make a better figure.

The pigeon toe is strong in this one.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Welp. Pre-ordered Bunny Sansei Muramasa from AbysseCorp. First order there. Made use of their split in 3 payments dealio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom