• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still waiting for Azusa to show up there.

I was lucky that Azusa was the first of the set that I bought.
Watching their appearance rates it seems there's lots of Mugi and Ritsu, a decent amount of Mio but she's slightly more expensive, a fair amount of Azusa, then an occasional Yui.
I'm glad that Nodoka and Ui are common and cheap now, though I still haven't grabbed Ui.

Acid08

Banned
I was lucky that Azusa was the first of the set that I bought.
Watching their appearance rates it seems there's lots of Mugi and Ritsu, a decent amount of Mio but she's slightly more expensive, a fair amount of Azusa, then an occasional Yui.
I'm glad that Nodoka and Ui are common and cheap now, though I still haven't grabbed Ui.

I was able to grab Yui and Mio A/B in the same update with a great force of luck. Got Mugi and Ritsu for good prices fulfilled by Amazon. I don't think I'm going to go for either Ui or Nodoka in figma form. Maybe Nendo. Just gotta keep up the Azusa hunt.

tauke

So Anony already expressed interest in Nendoroid Cynthia so one more slot available!

Anyway here is my checkout screenshot for those curious:

BE8WOXc.png

Kikirin

Finally caved on pre-ordering Alter's Oshino Shinobu after being torn between it and the Kotobukiya one. The barefoot summer dress and hat combo is too strong.

chrono01

might get, amybe

I think she got a good re-paint compared to most other re-paint figures.

2 figures I am currently tempted: GSC Utaha and Skytube Matsuri. Both are based on Misaki Kurehito's art.
Yeah, it's not a bad re-color, but I prefer the lighter color of her hair/swimsuit in the original, and especially, the way her blue eyes pop. Still, this isn't bad re-color.

As for those Misaki Kurehito figures, I have the latter pre-ordered with AmiAmi character plate bonus] but not the former. I still need to watch that anime to see if I like her character. :/

raven777

Yeah, it's not a bad re-color, but I prefer the lighter color of her hair/swimsuit in the original, and especially, the way her blue eyes pop. Still, this isn't bad re-color.

As for those Misaki Kurehito figures, I have the latter pre-ordered with AmiAmi character plate bonus] but not the former. I still need to watch that anime to see if I like her character. :/

I am wondering if the bonus Acrylic character plate is worth the extra price at the moment..

the price difference is over 2k, and if I get unlucky with customs it could be over 5k difference....

tauke

So far both slots for Cynthia Nendo is already reserved by Anony and Bii.

My method is simple: I already set aside enough money for the Cynthia Nendos so unless something happened, I should get it and will post pics of it once I received them.

The pricing works like this: 5400 yen + 1/3 of the 2000 yen shipping to my home address + the final cost of the shipping method to your address.

The catch: I will confirm again if both Anony and Bii is still interested with it and ALSO financially capable to pay me.

Assuming either Anony and Bii decides to cancel their reservation with me, I will open it up to the next person in the waiting list lol. Or whoever decides to throw me money quickly--

Since I'm already helping a close friend of mine from the US to order Cynthia nendo, no harm done in ordering another 2 more units for anyone on GAF who wants her but wanted to avoid the scalpers.

dun forget 6% gee ess tee :p
hmm... I might do the same for Cynthia nendo but I'm still not sure whether I'll going back home this summer

I'm sending it to my hometown address aka Labuan aka duty free island aka GST not applicable! &#9734;~~&#12542;(>&#9661;<)&#65417;&#65377;&#65381;&#9734;

Now back to regular discussion of FigureGAF~

chrono01

I am wondering if the bonus Acrylic character plate is worth the extra price at the moment..

the price difference is over 2k, and if I get unlucky with customs it could be over 5k difference....
I can't imagine it weighing a whole lot, so it shouldn't add much to the weight/bulk of the order. It's acrylic, and not polystone [thankfully!]. I love the original illustration, so having something like this that I could possibly display behind the figure sounds like something I'd enjoy.

As for the 2k price, given similar character plates it's actually a pretty decent deal. Granted, those are a bit larger, and obviously higher-quality, but for an extra 2k yen, a "W148 x H210 x D3mm" character plate doesn't sound too bad.

But yeah, it will bring the final cost close to 15k. That's not exactly cheap.

Theonik

45 days ? To Germany ? O_O
Fuck that. Unregistered SAL to France is usually 10~15 days. This makes no sense whatsoever. Registered SAl is shit all right.
Greece, registered SAL just takes a lot longer it seems. I have some unregistered ones that were sent at the same time but arrived 3 weeks ago at least.

Muzicfreq

Banned
In-regards to Orchid Seed not shipping Seven Deadly Sins figures outside of Japan anymore, at least we still have N-Y. They just listed the re-color of Mammon, of which AmiAmi, HLJ, HS, and even BIJ haven't.

So there's still a chance for us? Or we can go full proxy, but I'm not even sure Orchid Seed's online store would accept International credit cards. :/

https://www.nippon-yasan.com/figures/11495-the-seven-deadly-sins-mammon-lightpink-ver.html

Wait is it just one figure they're not wanting sold outside Japan or all their figures?

I just feel like sharing this with you guys
zAxomYT.gif

In-regards to Orchid Seed not shipping Seven Deadly Sins figures outside of Japan anymore, at least we still have N-Y. They just listed the re-color of Mammon, of which AmiAmi, HLJ, HS, and even BIJ haven't.

So there's still a chance for us? Or we can go full proxy, but I'm not even sure Orchid Seed's online store would accept International credit cards. :/

https://www.nippon-yasan.com/figures/11495-the-seven-deadly-sins-mammon-lightpink-ver.html

So we may still be able to order Orchid Seed figures, BUT...

we have to do it through Nippon-Yasan.

Hmmm...

chrono01

So we may still be able to order Orchid Seed figures, BUT...

we have to do it through Nippon-Yasan.

Hmmm...
Seems that way, yeah.

It might not affect "all" Orchid Seed figures, but just the ones pertaining to the Seven Deadly Sins line. If it's indeed all of them, I'm going to find it difficult to pre-order anything else from Orchid Seed, merely out of principal.

Of course, I say that and the moment a Seven Deadly Sins figure goes up for pre-order I'll hit "Add to Cart" so fast [on N-Y]. I want to be strong, I do. Just not sure I'll be able.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom