• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wanderer5

So awesome. That's m'y childhood right there :D

I been enjoying a re-watch of the series, even if the youtube order is a bit screw up. Would be nice to see Waston figma happening too, but won't be able to fit the two of them in that vehicle.:p

I REALLY hope Sherlock won't be part of a blu-ray package through. I don't want to pay for such package just to get him.:/

uh oh! They're making a
better
recolor of chrono's best gal...

tumblr_nm2434cyVN1qzdctco5_500.jpg

Einbroch

Banned
uh oh! They're making a
better

I don't understand this figure. Strange position with all the weight on the tips of her big toes. Weird tubes on her back. Pointy ear ribbon things, but they're mechanical. In a bikini. With a strange wrap around her sides that serves no purpose. Oh yeah, and two tight band/tube things around her thighs, one with a knife.

I'm just...wat.

I don't understand this figure. Strange position with all the weight on the tips of her big toes. Weird tubes on her back. Pointy ear ribbon things, but they're mechanical. In a bikini. With a strange wrap around her sides that serves no purpose. Oh yeah, and two tight band/tube things around her thighs, one with a knife.

I'm just...wat.

Tubes? They're oxygen tanks, brah. For scuba-diving and shit. The knife on her thigh is an indicator, too.

Yaari

Hows N-Y with pre-order cancels, I might step out of the 5 Year K-On line too. Knowing its the first of the set and I'm starting the Love Live ones that have a ridiculous amount of figures too, I should probably not get into that.

I already paid for it, I don't think they will like it too much.

Hows N-Y with pre-order cancels, I might step out of the 5 Year K-On line too. Knowing its the first of the set and I'm starting the Love Live ones that have a ridiculous amount of figures too, I should probably not get into that.

I already paid for it, I don't think they will like it too much.

As far as I can remember N-Y have never refused any of my cancellation requests, though none of them were already paid for so YMMV.

Acid08

Banned
Agreed, it is hilarious. What were they thinking with that Star Wars figure though
(probably just "suckers will buy it")

You'd have to be a pretty big sucker to pay that much for a statue of a character who only briefly appeared in one movie. The worst one, even.

Agreed, it is hilarious. What were they thinking with that Star Wars figure though
(probably just "suckers will buy it")

It's a statue from Gentle Giant. AmiAmi is importing it to Japan from the US, thus the ridiculous price. For us, it would be like paying $150 for an Alter figure from BigBadToyStore that we could have gotten for $50 less if we imported. If you wanted that Star Wars statue, you would order it from the US, which is its country of origin.

It's a statue from Gentle Giant. AmiAmi is importing it to Japan from the US, thus the ridiculous price. For us, it would be like paying $150 for an Alter figure from BigBadToyStore that we could have gotten for $50 less if we imported. If you wanted that Star Wars statue, you would order it from the US, which is its country of origin.

30k is actually a discount

You'd have to be a pretty big sucker to pay that much for a statue of a character who only briefly appeared in one movie. The worst one, even.

I agree, but stupidity knows no bounds.

30k is actually a discount

Well then.

chrono01

uh oh! They're making a
better
I posted this last night [I know, the re-color came as a surprise to me too], but I definitely don't think it's a "better" version. The original version had those amazing blue eyes [one of my favorite thingl], and I loved the lighter hair/swimsuit. It made her appear more innocent.

It's not a bad re-color, but if both were released at the same time, I still would have went with the one I currently own [the original release]. Of course, preferences will differ.

I posted this last night [I know, the re-color came as a surprise to me too], but I definitely don't think it's a "better" version. The original version had those amazing blue eyes [one of my favorite thingl], and I loved the lighter hair/swimsuit. It made her appear more innocent.

BUT PURPLE HAIR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom