• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, maybe in the future I'll get one.

FIGURE-006797_03.jpg
FIGURE-006797_04.jpg

In the future you say?

cajunator

Banned
So I ordered a figure and used EMS shipping. What does retention period status mean when I track the order and it's apparently at my post office?

it means you should have a missed delivery slip somewhere or just take your EMS tracking # to your local P.O. and get your package before they ship it back to Japan.

Acid08

Banned
USPS site finally updated saying they attempted delivery this morning and left a notice. Problem is, I went home after school this afternoon and didn't find a notice anywhere. Guess I'll just have to go to the PO tomorrow and see if my ID is enough.

cajunator

Banned
USPS site finally updated saying they attempted delivery this morning and left a notice. Problem is, I went home after school this afternoon and didn't find a notice anywhere. Guess I'll just have to go to the PO tomorrow and see if my ID is enough.

do you have a tracking number? usually your name with ID and the number is good enough.

Adding to what Cajun said, if you take a utility bill with your name and current address on it, there shouldn't be any problem at all.

Are there even pictures of how flexible this thing is? I get so mad if an articulated figure has limited knee and elbow joints..

The gallery pics imply the Porynian figures are quite flexible. There are more examples of figures from this series on MFC. Though they are the GK versions, it should still be identical.

Clover Tear
Yume
Mel Karon

There are no pics for Shamrock Tear on MFC, but you can view a bunch in AmiAmi's gallery.

They also come with different hands for posing. Clover and Shamrock don't seem to have alternate faceplates (Shamrock for obvious reasons), but the other 2 will have them.

Einbroch

Banned
Are Elins your new Mikus?

Mikus have been super disappointing lately. Weak Snow Miku, Senbon Miku is boring, WonFes was a big whiff in terms of Mikus...

Really, Mirai Miku is the only Miku coming out this year so far that I actually really want (besides Racing Miku 2014, but we've known about her for a long time). Maybe the next Racing Miku will excite me as I like the art.

Miku.

Mikus have been super disappointing lately. Weak Snow Miku, Senbon Miku is boring, WonFes was a big whiff in terms of Mikus...

Really, Mirai Miku is the only Miku coming out this year so far that I actually really want (besides Racing Miku 2014, but we've known about her for a long time). Maybe the next Racing Miku will excite me as I like the art.

Miku.

You wot m8

Must I resort to the Snow Bell Miku review?

Acid08

Banned
Good news and bad news!

Good news is I found the delivery slip so picking up my Ami order shouldn't be a problem tomorrow. Two of my K-On figmas also showed up from Amazon today! Yay!

Bad news? Ritsu is VERY obviously not in new condition as advertised. Look at this shit:

Very obvious sign that it had been taped twice.

Mugi was totally wrapped in plastic and is obviously new. Ritsu? Her head is cocked to the side, same with her upper body joint. Also none of the protective plastic film figmas have.

Worst of all though?

Fucking scuff marks on her legs. Are you shitting me? I had had excellent experience with all the "Fulfilled By Amazon" sellers before but this is shit. And yeah, these were both sold by different sellers. Mugi came perfectly and is brand new. Already sent an email to Amazon demanding a refund.

Good news and bad news!

Good news is I found the delivery slip so picking up my Ami order shouldn't be a problem tomorrow. Two of my K-On figmas also showed up from Amazon today! Yay!

Bad news? Ritsu is VERY obviously not in new condition as advertised. Look at this shit:

Very obvious sign that it had been taped twice.

Mugi was totally wrapped in plastic and is obviously new. Ritsu? Her head is cocked to the side, same with her upper body joint. Also none of the protective plastic film figmas have.

Worst of all though?

Fucking scuff marks on her legs. Are you shitting me? I had had excellent experience with all the "Fulfilled By Amazon" sellers before but this is shit. And yeah, these were both sold by different sellers. Mugi came perfectly and is brand new. Already sent an email to Amazon demanding a refund.

Just tell Amazon the item was not as described and you feel defrauded. Tell them you'll include pics if they want.

Amazon has super good customer service. They'll almost always side with you.

Einbroch

Banned
Enjoy your free figma.

Huh.

Soooooo. That new Leviathan from Orchid Seed. I have it ordered through AmiAmi. When I go to my order and click the name of that figure, I get an error page. Looks like the listing has been removed from the site. Is this really just Seven Sins figures, or all Orchid Seed items?

Giolon

Huh.

Soooooo. That new Leviathan from Orchid Seed. I have it ordered through AmiAmi. When I go to my order and click the name of that figure, I get an error page. Looks like the listing has been removed from the site. Is this really just Seven Sins figures, or all Orchid Seed items?

It seems to only be all their Seven Sins figures. AmiAmi will still fulfill your order though. I've had it happen before.

chrono01

Huh.

It's fine. It can't link to it since the page doesn't exist anymore, but AmiAmi said that they will honor/fulfill all existing/current pre-orders for her.

kewlmyc

Huh.

I thought you stopped shopping with Amiami.

darklin0

Banned
Sorry everyone I made a contract with the devil that Orchid Seed's Stocking would release at the cost of them not selling outside of Japan.

Meyneth

The gallery pics imply the Porynian figures are quite flexible. There are more examples of figures from this series on MFC. Though they are the GK versions, it should still be identical.

Clover Tear
Yume
Mel Karon

There are no pics for Shamrock Tear on MFC, but you can view a bunch in AmiAmi's gallery.

They also come with different hands for posing. Clover and Shamrock don't seem to have alternate faceplates (Shamrock for obvious reasons), but the other 2 will have them.
Legs and arms look okay, and side-to-side looks good. Shamrock has the most comprehensive flexibility pictures.

Hopefully Yume and Mel get made sometime soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom