• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm trying to find info from the creator stating that, but I can't. The only thing I can find is a random quote from MFC.

Everything about the figure says female. Hips, flatter chest, but still not "manly", those explicit female poses in the gallery, and listed in the bishojou section.

The bulge is the only thing betraying it as male. If it is supposed to be a male, it is an extremely feminine one. So, yeah you may be correct.

My mind is blown

... ...

but my pre-order stands.

He's got a cute butt. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

tumblr_ma4bgr3XvF1qcf707o4_500.gif

Acid08

Banned
6pm....no delivery update from USPS. Usually they deliver super early in the morning. What usually happens if the status is Out For Delivery but it isn't actually delivered?

how the? Strange

I'm curious as to why that's a banned word.
If it's the word I'm thinking it is then it's because it's a slur that implies transgender people are lying about their gender in order to trick someone.

Einbroch

Banned
6pm....no delivery update from USPS. Usually they deliver super early in the morning. What usually happens if the status is Out For Delivery but it isn't actually delivered?

No joke, you might still be getting it tonight. I got a package at 9PM when my mail delivers at 10-11AM normally.

-Horizon-

So I ordered a figure and used EMS shipping. What does retention period status mean when I track the order and it's apparently at my post office?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom