• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the welcome everyone :)
I don't buy a lot of imports but I've really enjoyed reading the thread and hope you don't mind me sharing every now and then

Mzo

Did anyone else buy an Optimus Prime Playstation?

One of his legs doesn't collapse flush with the rest of the body when in Playstation form. I'm wondering if anyone else has this issue and knows if there's anything that can be done to fix it. If I take the leg off the hip joint it fits perfectly as the last quarter of the Playstation, but something along the way of the leg bending into itself is keeping it from sliding to where it needs to be just the tiniest bit, but enough to keep it from connecting with the rest =/

cajunator

Banned
oaTHE91.jpg

yessssss

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Watching Nintendo Direct, the rate at which they are planning to shit out these Amiibo this year, lol...

On one hand it was expected, but I'm kinda disappointed of not having figure Amiibos for every Animal Crossing character :p

Muzicfreq

Banned
How sad that I will most likely have the Splatoon Amiibos YET.... not the game T_T
Due to me moving out of the current house I live in I wont have a wii u anymore.

L95

Unrelated to figures, but, hey, anyone have any idea if the new FE(preferably the LE) will go up for preorder on Amiami(or any import site, really) tonight? (Amazon jp has it right now.)

Time to see if I can get a Robin amiibo tomorrow at Gamestop website hell. Maybe Lucina too.

I kinda wish Dark Pit amiibo didn't actually look decent.

Dr. Mario for sure.

Those yarn Yoshis will also be the death of me.

L95

Time to see if I can get a Robin amiibo tomorrow at Gamestop website hell. Maybe Lucina too.

I kinda wish Dark Pit amiibo didn't actually look decent.

Dr. Mario for sure.

Those yarn Yoshis will also be the death of me.

They go up tomorrow? Ohhh boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom