• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mandarake package arrived today!

Was really surprised how big it was cause it was just a prize figure and a plush until I opened it:

CBjKVU8VIAEkSSb.jpg:large
CBjKVuvVIAAlW90.jpg:large

A devil fruit plush with a 3DS XL for scale, lol

Thought it would be pretty small, didn't expect it to be actually that big especially since it wasn't all that expensive

The main thing I got was this, a Kid the Phantom Thief, prize figure. It just looks so amazing I'm ok that the recent Magic Kaito anime didn't spawn any new figures.

cajunator

Banned
Yall should I just cancel Sailor Mars order at amazon? Its WAY past release date and amazon wont give me a definitive answer as to if they will get stock. how hard is it to get those figuart zero figures? I managed to get Sailor Moon, Venus, and Mercury already.

Yall should I just cancel Sailor Mars order at amazon? Its WAY past release date and amazon wont give me a definitive answer as to if they will get stock. how hard is it to get those figuart zero figures? I managed to get Sailor Moon, Venus, and Mercury already.

I would keep the order at least until you can secure one elsewhere.

amazon.us
Initial release date was March but that has come and gone and now it has both Mars and Jupiter for May 4th Im not sure if thats the actual or an estimated arrival. I just want all the figures.

BBTS and Kirin Hobby are still taking orders, but at $90. It usually takes Japanese figures an extra month to get to US shops. Don't worry so much.

amazon.us
Initial release date was March but that has come and gone and now it has both Mars and Jupiter for May 4th Im not sure if thats the actual or an estimated arrival. I just want all the figures.

You'll get them eventually. They delayed my Alter SK Asuka like 4 times before it actually shipped.

cajunator

Banned
BBTS and Kirin Hobby are still taking orders, but at $90. It usually takes Japanese figures an extra month to get to US shops. Don't worry so much.

ok. I guess Im just impatient. I also worry that I will miss an opportunity to get certain things due to how limited these goddamned things can get.

L95

Unrelated to figures, but, hey, anyone have any idea if the new FE(preferably the LE) will go up for preorder on Amiami(or any import site, really) tonight? (Amazon jp has it right now.)

(I assume no one actually knows, but just quoting myself because I am secretly afraid of people missing my posts even though most of you probably actually read it.... :B)

That's a lot of accessories for a prize. Pretty cool. Also good to hear about Kosmos. Telos is already in transit to me.

Word of warning, the hands they give you to hold her guns or beam saber are really finnicky. Especially getting them onto the big guns. (Balancing those guns is another issue in and of itself)
I'd recommend the old "running it under warm water for a second" trick to loosen the tiny fingers a bit before slipping them over the triggers. :p

yami4ct

Well, screwed up on my Double X already. Lost 1 of the small chest gun turrets. It's hardly noticeable, but still makes me sad.

Sent HLJ an email hoping beyond hope they can get me that part and the two PG Unicorn parts I broke. They don't do parts orders, but maybe given my heavy spending there they'll take mercy on my poor soul. Never hurts to try and their CS has been nothing but amazing to me in the past.

Order sayaka maiko from Tokyo Otaku mode for 120, no tax and free shipping. Aniplex listed them as an official distributor. Rightstuf charges 150 due to 30 shipping surcharge.

Might get the pair....due to the holding hands pose

Acid08

Banned
Order sayaka maiko from Tokyo Otaku mode for 120, no tax and free shipping. Aniplex listed them as an official distributor. Rightstuf charges 150 due to 30 shipping surcharge.

Might get the pair....due to the holding hands pose

man, I want to order them both but....have to pay up front.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Yarn Yoshi being the third type of Yoshi amiibo is an even bigger lesson to AmiiboGAF's lessons in figurine collecting that not just getting the first one, but even the second one isn't always the best idea and good things can come to those who wait.*

*really only applicable to popular characters.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Which Japanese store did you get them from. Being able to get the Squid form amiibo as a standalone may be a better option even with the import cost than buying the LE in the UK.

You can get the standalone in the UK from TheGameCollection for £23.

Zerojul

Missed a perfectly fine Yoko Nendoroid and a SRC Shin Getter on Amiami, but that's ok because I took revenge by preordering the limited edition of Dai Gyakuten Saiban :D

Which Japanese store did you get them from. Being able to get the Squid form amiibo as a standalone may be a better option even with the import cost than buying the LE in the UK.

You can get the standalone in the UK from TheGameCollection for £23.

amazon jp already open the preorders atm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom