• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
You know.... I have seen characters without figures.... yet some of the most obscure characters with a figure of some kind.
Like... this one
FIG-MOE-2600.jpg

That's a plastic model kit though; not a pvc figure.
There are only garage kits of her.

Got Rin pre-ordered, now the wait for Momo to be announced.

Still want to get a Takao figure hopefully he wont sell out. Kise seems to still be in stock and I cant imagine Takao is more popular than Kise.

omlet

Just got my payment request for Alisha!

Gonna try SAL for this because I'm tired of making all these trips to the PO to get missed RSAL packages and because SAL shipping time lately has been back to normal 2~ weeks instead of 5~ weeks.

Also, I unboxed this cutie last night.
Was too busy playing DFO to take my own pics but she turned out good.

Einbroch

Banned
Entering the world of foreign sniping services for Yahoo Japan.

Wish me luck.

Holy crap this is exciting. Haven't sniped on an auction in a long time. It being foreign and mysterious just makes it more fun.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Orchid Seed abandoning me.
Racing Queen Sansei delayed to late may.
ytZks.jpg

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..

I just finished up the final boss in bloodborne to come back to see this?

I needs my chocolate elf girl fix...

Got 3 new nendo's in the mail the other day, but bloodborne called an took away all my free time, also expecting another package of figures today, will return to annoy you guys an gals with pics soon...

Got Rin pre-ordered, now the wait for Momo to be announced.

Still want to get a Takao figure hopefully he wont sell out. Kise seems to still be in stock and I cant imagine Takao is more popular than Kise.

If I recall, I believe Takao is actually one of the most popular KNB characters in Japan. All depends on how much stock Megahouse allocates to him, but based on the other KNB MH listings, you should be okay at least in the short term.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Boxed nendo's gonna stay that way until I figure out where to put 'em, Sega PM Yoko who is fucking huge, and Queen's Blade chocolate assassin whose petite:

Torn on displaying chocolate assassin cast off or not, she look great both ways...

Chance

Boxed nendo's gonna stay that way until I figure out where to put 'em, Sega PM Yoko who is fucking huge, and Queen's Blade chocolate assassin whose petite:

Torn on displaying chocolate assassin cast off or not, she look great both ways...

Somehow cast off may be less lewd.

Phant

Finally got my Devil Homura today.

It was the first figure I ever ordered, back around AX. Since then, I have ordered many other figures. So many, in fact, that I no longer have room to put her anywhere because they all arrived first.

Speaking of Chaika....got my last big order in yesterday. I will link the pic of the Chaika artbook, it has a pic of the Trinity Seven "artbook" that I bought and it might be a bit to lewd for here. I kinda regret that Trinity book considering Ami listed it as a artbook and it's more like a pamphlet with a stupid bath poster. Info that they later uploaded after I ordered it....anyways here are the pics.

So, used Mio figure that I have been after, Mashiro Nendo, Non Non Biyori manga that came with a Renge cell phone charm, and Senran Kagura Estival Versus (yessss :3 )

Artbooks
http://i.imgur.com/qO7U9K8.jpg

I excepted the Chaika book to be hardcover like the last ATK book but this is still a AMAZING artbook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom