• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

HItman84

Neo Member
She's a gorgeous figure. The only issue I see with her is that her base is one of the older (flimsier) MegaHouse ones, before they used the thicker plastic like they do now.

Couldn't agree more, I've never even seen the the anime but I love the design of the character. A woman in armor is just awesome IMO and to be honest it's not the typical stuff you see of well endowed and half the armor just missing.

Couldn't agree more, I've never even seen the the anime but I love the design of the character. A woman in armor is just awesome IMO and to be honest it's not the typical stuff you see of well endowed and half the armor just missing.

The anime was cool, and visually stunning for the time it was released, but it kind of ended in a weird place. The manga is still ongoing, though. 26 volumes released in the US and counting.

So I stumbled upon a gamestop that still had Ness, and ordered him heh. So that something for June.

PFFFFT. "Stumbled upon" he says. More like "searched obsessively for."

Anony

fsjhezH.png

should i?
1000yen more than amiami, but they dont have stock :|

tauke

Wo it's Bombless' birthday? Happy birthday wo~

/MFC notification in action

Talking about Wo, I miss out the pre-owned Medicchu Wo-class yesterday at Amiami. Wo is me.

Hey guys, when there's something on Mandarake and the listing is completely in Japanese, you can still order it the same as anything else, yeah?

I got my first package!

I don't have the best camera, and I know I'm not showing it off as well as you guys, but I'm proud of my first purchase. :) Although getting Luka to stand was a tricky job to be honest. Also pictured is a Kirby, because I ordered a 10-pack of little stackable Kirby toys as well since I thought they were cute.

Um, I'm doing this picture sharing thing right, right? Also, tips for cleaning these nendos?

Oh. My. God.

SO CUTE.

pTWwn9B.png

Bonus: Lewdest Nendo ever (NSFL)?
Damn, looks good! I actually forgot to preorder those two. lol oh well

I got a thing

only 47 days total shipping
Nice!

fsjhezH.png

should i?
1000yen more than amiami, but they dont have stock :|
DO IT!