• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acid08

Banned
I hate when I sell something to someone and they don't tell me when they received it. I know it's not required but I asked if they could and then give me feedback. It was delivered 2 days ago so maybe I am a bit impatient in that regard but...
I hate this too. Both times I've sold stuff on MFC the buyers haven't said whether they received the package or not so I had to message them, and one of them still hasn't left me any feedback. 2 days is plenty of time to expect them to message you.

Got my march order today :

Three parcels on the same day, 0 tax !!!! Hell yeah !!!!!!
Nice haul!

I hate this too. Both times I've sold stuff on MFC the buyers haven't said whether they received the package or not so I had to message them, and one of them still hasn't left me any feedback. 2 days is plenty of time to expect them to message you.

Nice haul!

Glad I am not being to demanding lol. I will message him this weekend if I don't hear from him. I need at least ONE good feedback on there :p

Don't worry, I'll let you know when I get Yurisha. :D

Meyneth

Nice haul!
I get really nervous if I take too long to notify the seller that I've received the item. I feel like they might think I stole it or something..(ι´Д`)ノ

Nictel

7190 yen import fees later:
WJjlIYu.jpg
My first packages from Japan! Oh and my first ever figurines.
Puyopuyo Tetris!
The Gravity Kitten box looks great.

Question: AmiAmi put my Y4150 Y6690 orders as such on the box.
Whereas Jungle put my Y19,459 order at Y3000 on the box (Bless them).
Stupidly I paid NO import fees for the Jungle package but Y7190 worth of import fees on the AmiAmi orders. Can I ask AmiAmi to do something similar?

Question: AmiAmi put my Y4150 Y6690 orders as such on the box.
Whereas Jungle put my Y19,459 order at Y3000 on the box (Bless them).
Stupidly I paid NO import fees for the Jungle package but Y7190 worth of import fees on the AmiAmi orders. Can I ask AmiAmi to do something similar?
Don't think so.

Acid08

Banned
Fenice is also part of the best ep of the series. Episode 15 will live in my heart forever.

WATCH GUNDAM BUILD FIGHTERS EVERYONE

Zerojul

I guarantee you'd at least buy the Wing Gundam Fenice. That suit is so sick.

Yeah. That's a pity they went with the Rinsacita for the MG. I would have bought regular Fenice in a heartbeat. Rinascita looks more like a recolored TV Wing to me :/

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Fenice is also part of the best ep of the series. Episode 15 will live in my heart forever.

WATCH GUNDAM BUILD FIGHTERS EVERYONE

It is a gundam show where there are robot beating shit out of each other every episodes, with none of the gundam politic.

Luigi87

Everything else seems to be fine and I don't think bootlegs of bishoujos exist. Maybe the glue just wore off overtime? I have no idea.

Yeah I really doubt bootleg. Glue probably did just lose its adhesion over time.
Do you have her stored in a dry area? That would certainly accelerate a process like that.

Femto.

Yeah I really doubt bootleg. Glue probably did just lose its adhesion over time.
Do you have her stored in a dry area? That would certainly accelerate a process like that.
I just got her last weekend from Amazon so I wouldn't have any idea of her previous storing conditions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom