• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Some more Nendo's, both too cute to say no to.

4B2Ra2B.png

I really should have gotten that Aigis Nendo too, but I went with the Phat one.

gOTaMjH.jpg

aaaand that's my collection. ;p

Femto.

Ay for those who have the Huntress bishoujo, does her left foot (non-goliath foot) lift off its sockets from the base? Mine does and I was wondering if it's suppose to be that way.

It only happens if you lift her foot, otherwise she's fine.

SSPssp

Ay for those who have the Huntress bishoujo, does her left foot (non-goliath foot) lift off its sockets from the base? Mine does and I was wondering if it's suppose to be that way.

It only happens if you lift her foot, otherwise she's fine.

Mine is glued on so I assume not. Did you get it used?

Bloodember

I have some figures I want to sell, figured i'd offer them here first.

I take Paypal, friends/family or if you want services you pay fees.

$50 / $51.80 plus shipping. Has been previously displayed, she is complete.

$25 each / 26.06 each plus shipping. They have been previously displayed, they are complete.

$25 / 26.06 for all of them plus shipping. Obviously never been opened.

If anyone wants more pictures just ask. Pm me if interested. I'll keep these up here through the weekend, Monday morning they go to eBay. Just so everyone knows, I sleep during the day, so if you PM me, I won't reply normally between the hours of 8am - 4pm eastern. Some days I might be up late or get up early though.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Snagged Irma last night for 4980 JPY
6JSVNgb.jpg
Great score, she's awesome, and cheap, and dark skinned, and has plenty of display options. She not sure if she's better cast off or not, I like both looks.

Anybody have experience with ques Q? I kind of need this in my life but I don't know the maker.
The Elisabeth from ques Q is fantastic (thanks again Kewl) so I say go for it...

HHHNNNGGGG

Can't wait for this Misato prize figure next month.

Neither can I, they also need to make a Ritsuko, and a Kaji then I'll have all the good characters from Eva...

Man, cleaning the figures and shelves on my Detolfs is such a pain. How do you guys do it?

One figure at a time....

In a detolf you only have to clean them out every few months, open air ones need cleaning every two weeks...

----------

Also happy birthday Bombless!!! May the figure gods bestow you with many figures!!!

Well it is done,

Ami has canceled everything and left my account open but I of course got this grim reminder lol

All orders have been canceled as a one-time courtesy. Please be advised that we will not be able to accept any further cancellations again in the future.

That is fine by me. At least they didn't nuke my account. In other news I ordered the Rin Nendo from HLJ, probably gonna cancel the Figma now (love not having to grovel to do this).

Also Happy Birthday Bomby :3

Yasg7F5.png

Well it is done,

Ami has canceled everything and left my account open but I of course got this grim reminder lol

That is fine by me. At least they didn't nuke my account. In other news I ordered the Rin Nendo from HLJ, probably gonna cancel the Figma now (love not having to grovel to do this).

That's a canned response. I've gotten that "grim" one-time warning, like, 5 times now.

As soon as you're ready to buy again, they'll welcome you with open arms.

Vlaphor

Anyone here have any experience with Anime Island? I pre-ordered Kotobukiya Juri there with an estimated release date of 3/31. Now that day is passed, nothing has changed on the website and nothing seems to have shipped. I've emailed them recently with no replay. I'm just wondering if they are reputable, or if I'm in too much of a hurry. Thanks.

Quite the Catch
Ace+of+Diamond+Kazuya+Miyuki

Apricot Blossom knocks it out of the park with this sculpt of our favorite clutch hitter! The details around back are as tight as his strategy.

Ace of Diamond - Kazuya Miyuki 1/9 Complete Figure [Apricot blossom]
Pre-painted Resin Cast Complete Figure
Scale: 1/9
Size: Approx. 200mm
Material: Color Resin, ABS
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Skin Diver

My man Tony T is back with another figure that will have you gasping for air. I need a gulp off that oxygen tank, this is a matter of life and death!

T2 Art Girls - Seikai no Lorelei: Iris Zero-shiki 1/6 Complete Figure [SkyTube]
Pre-painted Complete PVC Figure
Scale: 1/6
Size: Height approx. 21cm
*Swimsuit cast-offable
*Please cast-off at your own risk. Parts may be damaged during removal.
*Please only remove parts at your own risk.
Preview: Sekai Seifuku Sakusen - Noragami: Hiyori Iki 1/10 Complete Figure by MegaHouse
Meshi here, ready to deliver another heaping helping of figure previews! Noragami borrows all of it's base material from Japanese folklore but spins a tale so original you can barely even call it an adaptation. Let's dig in and see what I mean!

Sekai Seifuku Sakusen - Noragami: Hiyori Iki 1/10 Complete Figure [MegaHouse]

Hiyori looks so great she's an out of body experience unto herself!

Upturned pink eyes means she's fawning at someone taller than her. Now who could that be...?

At any rate, don' forget to take that detail into consideration when you decide where to display her!
The Perfectly Sculpted Figure

Have the captain of the Iwatobi High School swimming team teach your figures how to do the backstroke with this latest figma offering. I'd buy it just to strap his tinted goggles on my other figmas!

figma - Free!: Makoto Tachibana [Hobby Stock]
Pre-painted Posable ABS & PVC Figure
Size: Height approx. 160mm (non scale)
Preview: Arpeggio of Blue Steel: Ars Nova - Mental Model Iona 1/8 Complete Figure by ques Q (w/ AmiAmi Bonus)
Meshi here, ready to deliver another heaping helping of figure previews! The ambition of the Ars Nova fleet of battleship babes has extended from manga to anime and even a KanColle collaboration. What's next for the Mental Models? Let's dig in and find out!

Arpeggio of Blue Steel: Ars Nova - Mental Model Iona 1/8 Complete Figure [ques Q] w/ AmiAmi Bonus

Iona's cool and calm personality makes her tough to read but oh so worth the effort!

A flat chest is befitting of her vessel. The last thing a submarine needs is oppai drag slowing her down! I'm sure the open air shoulders help with hydrodynamics too.
Give Me a Smile
Nico+Yazawa+Figuarts

Recreate the choreography from the song "Bokura wa Ima no Naka de" with Nico-chan and all her friends. So what if the other μ's members haven't been released yet? I'm sure your S.H. Figuarts can keep up.

S.H. Figuarts - Nico Yazawa (Bokura ha Ima no Naka de) "Love Live!" [Bandai]
Size: Approx. H120mm
Material: ABS, PVC
Hex Based Bases
Kancolle

Insure against sneak attacks by bolstering your force with not one, but TWO kanmusu! Though if these destroyers get sunk, my heart would go with them.

Kantai Collection -Kan Colle- Inazuma -Anime ver.- 1/8 Complete Figure [Kotobukiya]
Kantai Collection -Kan Colle- Ikazuchi -Anime ver.- 1/8 Complete Figure [Kotobukiya]
Pre-painted Complete PVC Figure
Scale: 1/8
Size: Approx. H125mm
Material: PVC (non-phthalate), ABS
Haikyuu!! Cuties
Koedarize+Haikyuu

If you thought the cast of Haiykuu! couldn't get any more adorable, think again! Kiyoko-san's even there to help coach your collection.

Koedarize - Haikyuu!! Vol.1.5 6Pack BOX [Takara Tomy Marketing]
6 Packs/Box
1 Figure + Stand/Pack
Assorted according to maker's rate from 6 types
Femdom Bot
MoMo+Original+Colored+Ingenu+Head+Action+Figure

I for one welcome our new robot overlords. You may be wondering, why does a robot need high-heel boots? To step on puny humans, obviously!

MoMo Original Colored (Army's Color) Ingenu Head Action Figure [Original Effect]
Action Figure
Size: Approx. 20cm Tall
Random time:

Funagoro Toilet Roll Cover Nappi! [Bandai]
Size: Approx. W200 x D270 x H240mm
Touken Ranbu Goods!
Hello everyone, Kahotan here! (@gsc_kahotan)

I believe very strongly in the Japanese saying ‘dumplings over flowers’ – that it is better to have something practical like food rather than something pretty like flowers.

However Spring is finally here, which means we will soon get to enjoy both – eat delicious things like sakura-mochi while also getting to see beautiful sakura blossoms!

Anyway, as I’m sure everyone knows by now, yesterday was the long-awaited announcement of Nendoroid Mikazuki Munechika
o0515049113254460350.jpg

△ The Nendoroid-size makes for a palm-sized ojiichan!

You can find my review article about him over here:
⇒ Nendoroid Mikazuki Munechika

Together with the Nendoroid, we also had some Touken Ranbu goods from Hobby Stock and Gift go up on the site over the past two days! Today I’m going to be taking a look at those goods! (`・ω・´)ゞ

☆ Gift ☆

- Touken Ranbu Heart Badges: Collection One -
o0515035813254552762.jpg

From Touken Ranbu -ONLINE- comes a collection of heart-shaped badges! The line-up includes eleven different characters including Izuminokami Kanesada, Namazuo Toushirou, Honebami Toushirou, Hirano Toushirou, Maeda Toushirou, Akita Toushirou, Kasen Kanesada, Mutsunokami Yoshiyuki, Horikawa Kunihiro, Hachisuka Kotetsu and Ookurikara! Be sure to collect them all!
------
- Touken Ranbu Heart Badges: Collection Two -
o0515041713254552763.jpg

From Touken Ranbu -ONLINE- comes a collection of heart-shaped badges! The line-up includes ten different characters including Kashuu Kiyomitsu, Yamatonokami Yasusada, Shokudaikiri Mitsutada, Atsu Toushirou, Gokotai, Iwatooshi, Imanotsurugi, Heshikiri Hasebe, Taroutachi and Jiroutachi! Be sure to collect them all
------
☆HOBBY STOCK☆

- Touken Ranbu -ONLINE-: Trading Paper Posters – First Division -
o0515067913254463058.jpg

o0515067913254463057.jpg

Trading posters featuring the swordsmen of Touken Ranbu. Sold in sets of two. Total of 14 to collect. (One pack contains two posters)
------
Anyway, moving on to the future line-up… the next Nendoroids planned in the series are…

Kashuu Kiyomitsu and Kogitsunemaru!!
o0680058813254463453.jpg

Additionally, a scale figure of Mikazuki Munechika is also in the works! ♥︎
o0678058813254463784.png

But there is still more! Max Factory are also working on a Kogitsunemaru scale figure!! ♪
o0678058513254463785.png

Nendoroid Celty Sturluson
“I am right here. I definitely exist.”
o0515064813259666788.jpg

Today I’m going to be taking a look at…

Nendoroid Celty Sturluson!
o0515047213259669987.jpg

From the anime series ‘DuRaRaRa!! x2′ comes a Nendoroid of the ‘Headless Rider’ also known as Celty Sturluson! She comes wearing her trademark helmet with a cat ear design, and the visor on the helmet can even be opened and closed! The scythe as well as various effect parts formed from the shadows that come from Celty are included with the Nendoroid.

Nendoroid-sized versions of the mobile device she uses to communicate, as well as her jet-black motorcycle are both included – she can even be posed riding the bike! Recreate the ‘Headless Rider’ urban legends in Nendoroid size!
Hyafuuuuuuuuuu!!!!! (/ω\)

The ‘Headless Rider’ from the urban legends of Ikebukuro, Celty Sturluson is joining the Nendoroids!

Her jet-black biker suit and splendid body have been shrunk into Nendoroid size, and even her huge scythe is included! She looks so cute and yet still so awesome!! (●´ω`●)

Her trademark ‘cat ear’ helmet looks great, even from the back!
o0515057313259668372.jpg

You can easily make out the difference in texture between the smooth helmet and tight suit! ♪

The scythe make use of translucent parts making sure that even in Nendoroid size it has a powerful, mysterious presence! (`・ω・´)ゞ

Of course, she doesn’t have to be posed with the scythe! You can instead place her in a more everyday kind of scene!
April Fools! The Story Behind Nendoroid Co-de Fundoshi & More!
The ‘F’ in Fundoshi stands for FULL ARMOR~! ♪

Hello everyone! Do you think this is Kahotan…?

Well too bad!!

Today’s blog update will be by me!
Shashaki from the the GSC Production team! (@flesh_eater0022)

Today I will be taking you though the back story of yesterday’s April Fool joke ‘Nendoroid Full Armor Mode’ also known as ”Nendoroid Co-de Fundoshi‘ (which is kind of long so from now on Nendoshi!)!

I’ll be explaining it from my point of view only, so there might be some pieces missing though. By the way, for those of you who don’t know me, I am the sculptor behind the recently announced Nendoroid Mikazuki Munechika!

(*Please note that as April 1st has ended in Japan, the previous blog and special site have been taken down!)

So let’s get this started! I have two topics to cover!

1) How and why were the Nendoshi made?!

One fine day, Ohno-shi from the WEB team and Kahotan came by the production team with a mysterious plan…

“This year’s April Fool joke shall be… Nendoroid Co-de: Fundoshi!”

As soon as I heard this I quickly jumped at the opportunity to sculpt the Fundoshi as it seemed like a lot of fun! (I kind of regret it as the work load was a lot more than I anticipated but let’s forget that for now!)
o0515036113258088666.jpg

The body used for the Nendoshi was initially based on the alternate body included with Nendoroid Aoba & Ren together with base parts of the Nendoroid Co-de series! The additional putty added is WAVE’s Light Epoxy Putty! Once the shape was added I carefully carved away the shapes, and…
Complete!
o0515062413258088664.jpg

(For uh… ‘reasons unknown’, there are some areas I cannot show on the blog, so I made a silly censor image instead)
I was in rather high spirits once I had completed this sculpt… only to be told shortly afterwards that it looked way too muscular for a Nendoroid… so anyway, I got back to work trying to fix it and the result was this second body!
Nendoroid Rin Shibuya

I can’t believe that it’s been seven years since I last wore a school uniform. Time really flies! Anyway, today I’m going to be taking a look at…

Nendoroid Rin Shibuya!
o0515042113262999308.jpg

From the popular anime series ‘IDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls’ comes a Nendoroid of Rin Shibuya wearing her school uniform! She comes with three expressions including a slightly distant standard expression, a cute embarrassed expression as well as a bright smiling expression.

Other optional parts include her school bag as well as a smartphone with earphones attached, allowing you to faithfully display her as the modern high-school student she is. The other ‘New Generation’ members, Uzuki Shimamura and Mio Honda, are also planned to be joining the Nendoroid series soon!
Ooooooooohhhh!!! (*´Д`)

One of 346 Production’s ‘New Generation’ members, Rin Shiubya is joining the Nendoroid series! ♡

She has been sculpted wearing the outfit she is best known for, her school uniform! The impertinent look of her expression and pose is perfect for the ‘modern day’ high school student!

If you look close you’ll notice even her earrings are faithfully included!
o0515040413262659720.jpg

Her school bag is included as an optional part, so you can easily pose her in on-the-way to school poses! ♪

(´-`).。oO(I want to be a true producer and give her my business card…!)
-------
Plus those who preorder her from the GOODSMILE ONLINE SHOP…
o0515053113262999418.jpg

Will get an energy drink part as a bonus!
o0515038713262660219.jpg

△ The drink comes with a special hand to hold it as well!

Be sure to keep it in mind when preordering! (。・ω・)ノ□

Also remember that Nendoroid Uzuki Shimamura and Nendoroid Mio Honda are both in production!! ヽ(*・ω・)人(・ω・*)ノ
o0515066013262756322.jpg

o0515045313262756323.jpg

I’ll let you know as soon as I know more!! ♡

・*:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*・゚ ゚・*:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*・゚ ゚・*:.。..。.:*・゚

While we’re on the topic of IDOLM@STER…

Let me introduce these goods!

Nendoroid Plus: IDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls Acrylic Keychains with Stand
o0515034913262701280.jpg

△ Uzuki Shimamura/Rin Shibuya/Mio Honda/Anzu Futaba/Riina Tada/Kirari Moroboshi/Jougasaki Mika
Acrylic keychains that include stands! They are great to put on display, great to carry around with you and a load of fun to collect and link together!
SEGA reveals “Love Live! School Idol Project” Toujou Nozomi “Sore wa Bokutachi no Kiseki”
SEGA recently revealed their “Love Live! School Idol Project” Toujou Nozomi PM Figure, which is proposed in the her “Sore wa Bokutachi no Kiseki” version.

Nozomi joins previously released figures of Ayase Eri, Nishikino Maki, Hoshizora Rin announced back in December 2014, as well as Sonoda Umi, Koizumi Hanayo, and Kousaka Honoka announced in January 2015. Toujou Nozomi “Sore wa Bokutachi no Kiseki” ver. figure is scheduled for release in July 2015; the figure stands 20 cm tall.
sega_nozomi-1.jpg

Preview: “Free!” Matsuoka Rin ALTAiR 1/8 by Alter (preorder information)
Alter releases today the official preview for long awaited figure of Matsuoka Rin from popular anime “Free!”, figure we saw a lot since it was revealed painted back in February. The figure is sculpted by Kana and Numakura Toshiaki, with color by Alhiko in a 1/8 scale standing 22.5 cm tall and comes with removable goggles. The figure is distributed by Hobby Stock.

Along with official photos of painted prototype revealed in today’s preview, Alter announces that “Free!” Matsuoka Rin ALTAiR figure will be officially up for pre-order starting tomorrow, April 1st, 2015. The figure is proposed at a price of ¥8800 with release date scheduled for August 2015.
alter_rinpreview-1.jpg

---------
“Free!” Matsuoka Rin ALTAiR 1/8 by Alter on preorder
As reported yesterday, Alter officially opens pre-orders today for their Matsuoka Rin ALTAiR figure from popular anime “Free!”. Rin is proposed in a 1/8 scale sculpted by Kana and Numakura Toshiaki standing 22.5 cm tall, and with color by Alhiko. Removable goggles are included.
alter_rin-intro.jpg

alter_rin-8.jpg

“Soukou Akki Muramasa” Sansei Muramasa 1/7 Bunny ver. by WING on preorder
WING officially opens pre-orders today for their “Soukou Akki Muramasa” Sansei Muramasa figure, which the company presented painted back in February. Sansei Muramasa’s pose has been decided with and illustrated by Namaniku ATK, the original character designer of the popular “FullMetalDaemon MURAMASA” game by Nitroplus.

The figure is sculpted in a 1/7 scale by Amato (knead) and stands 24 cm tall. Sansei Muramasa Bunny ver. is provided with net tights made from fabric for a more realistic look, and comes with an alternate embarrassed expression and an alternate outfit part to display Muramasa in a more sexy way, with the top of her white suit removed and her breasts exposed.

The figure is scheduled for release in July 2015, proposed at a price of ¥11800.
wing_muramasabunny-1.jpg

“Seikai no Lorelei” Iris Hartley Skytube T2 Art Girls 1/6 by Alphamax on preorder (recolor)
Alphamax officially opens pre-orders today for their “Seikai no Lorelei” Iris Hartley Skytube figure in a beautiful recolor. This alternate version of Iris is sculpted in a 1/6 scale just like the regular version (released in March 2014) by EGG and stands 21 cm tall. The artwork behind the figure is the result, once again, of the considerable talent of artist Tony Taka.
alphamax_irisrecolor-intro.jpg

In this recolor Iris Hartley is proposed with a black bikini instead of the white one of the regular version; her hair are violet and on overall the whole figure has been painted with darker hues. Listed for ¥12800, the castoffable figure is scheduled for release in June 2015.
alphamax_irisrecolor-1.jpg
Hit that character limit

Happy Birthday Bombless!

Anyone here have any experience with Anime Island? I pre-ordered Kotobukiya Juri there with an estimated release date of 3/31. Now that day is passed, nothing has changed on the website and nothing seems to have shipped. I've emailed them recently with no replay. I'm just wondering if they are reputable, or if I'm in too much of a hurry. Thanks.

I've used them before without issue. I can't be sure how timely they were because I wasn't paying attention to the release date, but they did deliver.

MegaHouse news for April 2015
MegaHouse has released the list of figures they are going to present (and open pre-orders for) this month, April 2015. Pre-orders for figures of the company’s “P.O.P.” (Portrait Of Pirates “Sailing Again”) line, “One Piece” Koala and Sabo will open on the 8th, while reservation for other figures including “Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon” Hino Rei or “To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S” Misaka Mikoto (part of MegaHouse’s “Sekai Seifuku Sakusen” collection) will start on April 9th.

MegaHouse decided to split pre-order start date for the figures in two different days this month, and the company also is proposing some re-releases for popular figures such as “Futari wa Pretty Cure” Misumi Nagisa (first production run in November 2015), “Naruto Shippuuden” Uchiha Sasuke figure part of the company’s G.E.M. series and released back in April 2014, and more.

Listed below are the most interesting of MegaHouse’s news for April 2015; pre-orders for the following figures will open on April 8th (first two figures) and 9th, 2015 as reported above.

“One Piece” Koala Excellent Model Portrait Of Pirates “Sailing Again”
megahouse_april2015-koala.jpg

“One Piece” Sabo Excellent Model Portrait Of Pirates “Sailing Again”
megahouse_april2015-sabo.jpg

“Naruto Shippuuden” Uchiha Sasuke G.E.M. Series (re-release)
megahouse_april2015-sasuke.jpg

“To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S” Misaka Mikoto Sekai Seifuku Sakusen
megahouse_april2015-misaka.jpg

“Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon” Hino Rei Sekai Seifuku Sakusen
megahouse_april2015-rei.jpg

“Futari wa Pretty Cure” Misumi Nagisa and Yukishiro Honoka Sekai Seifuku Sakusen (re-release)
megahouse_april2015-nagisahonoka.jpg

“Shinrabanshou Chocolate” Hakumenkongoukyuubi Izuna Excellent Model
megahouse_april2015-izuna.jpg

“Gintama” Sakata Gintoki G.E.M. Benisakura ver. (re-release)
megahouse_april2015-gintoki.jpg

“Kantai Collection ~Kan Colle~” Inazuma 1/8 Anime ver. by Kotobukiya on preorder
After official photo of painted prototype, released along with pre-order opening announcement of Ikazuchi, Kotobukiya officially opens pre-orders today for their Inazuma figure from popular browser game “Kantai Collection ~Kan Colle~”. The figure, proposed in her Anime version, is sculpted in a 1/8 scale by Takanari standing 12.5 cm tall.
koto_inazuma-intro.jpg

With a list price of ¥9000 “Kantai Collection ~Kan Colle~” Inazuma Anime ver. figure by Kotobukiya is scheduled for release in September 2015, just a month after previously announced Ikazuchi.
koto_inazuma-1.jpg

“Gundam Build Fighters” Iori Rinko GGG 1/10 Swimsuit ver. by MegaHouse (preorder information)
MegaHouse reveals today official preview for their “Gundam Build Fighters” Iori Rinko Swimsuit version, part of the company’s “Gundam Girls Generation” (GGG) line.
megahouse_rinkoswimsuit-intro.jpg

The figure is sculpted in a 1/10 scale standing 16 cm tall, with release date scheduled for August 2015 and a price of ¥7000 plus tax. Iori Rinko can either be displayed with her white beachrobe decorated with pink hibiscus flowers on, or just in her white and pink bikini.

Pre-orders for the figure, limited/exclusive to Megatrea Shop and Premium Bandai and presented painted at Wonfes 2015 [Winter] back in February, will officially open tomorrow, April 3rd, 2015.
megahouse_rinkoswimsuit-1.jpg

Tsuji Santa reveals Nitro Super Sonic Sonico 1/7 OL ver. by WING painted prototype
Illustrator Tsuji Santa reveals today photos of painted prototype of WING‘s 1/7 scale figure of Nitro Super Sonic Sonico OL version. At this time we know that the sculpt of the figure is by Takeuchi Gotaro; this sexy secretary version of Sonico is proposed in a sitting position and dressed with a blue miniskirt and a matching top, perfect to highlight her generous forms.

At the moment we don’t have information about release date or price to report so, while waiting for additional details to be revealed, here’s photos released by Tsuji Santa today.
wing_sonicoolver-1.jpg

Orca Toys reveals third recolor for “Oreimo” Gokou Ruri Swimsuit ver. 1/7 scale figure
Orca Toys seems to really love both recolors and swimsuits and, as many of us do, also adores “Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai” (also known as “Oreimo”) Gokou Ruri.

The company recently announced a third recolor for the 1/7 scale figure originally released in 2014, item which was already proposed in an alternate version with different colors and a different expression announced back in October last year and releasing this month, and now reveals first prototype photos. This third recolor of Kuroneko keeps the same details of previous figures; she’s sculpted by Uchijima Yasuhiro in a 1/7 scale standing 15.5 cm tall.

On Ruri’s face there’s the same embarrassed and slightly annoyed expression we saw in the first edition of the figure, while her once white and then violet in her Smile ver. frilly bikini has been painted with a bright red color just like the big ribbon she wears in her hair.
orcatoys_ruriswimsuit-rec3-1.jpg

w-65829_1.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/61988/
w-skip1.jpg

w-fga_boy-215x326.jpg
w-fga_girl-215x326.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/62244/
n20150325_001.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/62392/
ak001.jpg

ak009.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/61797/
w-121.jpg

w-091.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/62312/
w-08t1-750x1024.jpg

w-081-1024x891.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/62296/
Villkiss_001b.jpg

Villkiss_008b.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/61816/
FREEDOM_003b.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/61790/
LLFFB_rin_20150326_01.jpg

LLFFB_hanayo_20150326_01.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/62681/
N20150331ar_001.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/62544/
w-thknR2_PSD_0324.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/63138/
w-012-440x258.jpg
c7a964c871265a88c3b6397114136412-440x258.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/63123/
garupan_20150326_06.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/62738/
N20150330sw_009.jpg

N20150330sw_019.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/63155/
N20150327SQ_001.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/62715/
SHF_krd_tdh_06.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/61843/
SRMZK_008_3766.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/61831/
1503_LukeSkywalker_PB_2693.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/61853/
7708f134119891c99aa61cdf2c18e29b.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/61875/
N20150401GBT_001.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/59951/
N20150401SE_001.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/59953/
N20150401Z7_001.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/59956/
N20150401UZ_001.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/59958/
N20150401ACE_001.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/59962/
chappie_20150330_01.jpg

chappie_20150330_14.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/63048/
strigoi_20150330_04.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/63046/
N20150401sd_001-440x316.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/63362/
hikari01.jpg

hikari02.jpg

hikari03.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/63353/
w-405682-7.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/63425/
w-405727-7.jpg

w-w-405727-12-440x293.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/63438/
N20150327YP_001.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/62531/
a846e25679be5a3b8e9f3a8288d182c5-440x472.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/63457/
lovelive_20150327_05.jpg

lovelive_20150327_09.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/62929/
sendai_20150327_01.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/62751/
eva_20150327_01.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/62909/
w-d001.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/62437/
w-3-091.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/62254/
0-web1-1.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/63492/
N20150403UI_002.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/63494/
0048.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/62819/
w-405750-1.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/63636/
w-img_59706_11-440x293.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/63677/
w-img_59703_1.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/63650/
4b141e76-s.jpg

607f512c-s.jpg

http://blog.livedoor.jp/figurenews2/archives/43469708.html
5dd56ef4-s.jpg

http://blog.livedoor.jp/figurenews2/archives/43458868.html
12007163-s.jpg

http://blog.livedoor.jp/figurenews2/archives/43453647.html
CBeALirU0AARAzr.jpg

http://blog.livedoor.jp/figurenews2/archives/43451534.html
9c82a95c-s.jpg

http://blog.livedoor.jp/figurenews2/archives/43443914.html
CBQGPxNUYAAP7Uu.jpg:large

http://blog.livedoor.jp/figurenews2/archives/43442938.html
f361dc29-s.jpg

http://blog.livedoor.jp/figurenews2/archives/43442495.html
590b2066-s.png

http://blog.livedoor.jp/figurenews2/archives/43440764.html
29350611ffef1cbf062ac8f939c41f73_original.jpg

http://figsoku.net/blog-entry-10426.html
CBkrE02UgAAI7Ng.jpg

http://figsoku.net/blog-entry-10425.html
2015y04m02d_231132642.jpg

http://figsoku.net/blog-entry-10424.html
1_20150402211639c9e.jpg

http://figsoku.net/blog-entry-10422.html
CBjkatvUsAEfNbD.jpg

http://figsoku.net/blog-entry-10420.html
TOY-GDM-2808_01.jpg

http://figsoku.net/blog-entry-10415.html
pct_main_201504012057196e9.png

2015040120572295b.png

2015040120572080c.png

20150401205723b14.png

20150401205717dd2.png

2015040120584182c.png

http://figsoku.net/blog-entry-10407.html
11096521_758230520939045_7196864069041652703_n.jpg

02ec9370.jpg

http://figsoku.net/blog-entry-10400.html
2015y04m01d_002752109.jpg

2015y04m01d_002828419.jpg

http://figsoku.net/blog-entry-10399.html
FIGURE-010991_07.jpg

http://figsoku.net/blog-entry-10393.html

Just unboxing links left~

Yaari

Happy Bday Bombless!

Nice update Samurai_Heart, thanks.

That combination of Inazuma and Ikazuchi.. Ugh.. I don't want to get into scaled Kancolle figures but they sure ain't making it easy on me.

RMI

Banned
Well it is done,

Interesting, I just recently cancelled my July order and my warning was slightly different:

While this cancellation has been performed as a courtesy, please be advised that our store does not accept cancellations.

This is the one they usually send me, so they must have a few different levels of annoyance when it comes to cancellations. I was always under the impression that it was like either "OK" or "Banned", but you seem to have hit upon the elusive "OK but next time you're banned."

In other news I put my address wrong on my mandarake order and now I have to wait for them to re-confirm..... ffffff need my robot girlllll...

Interesting, I just recently cancelled my July order and my warning was slightly different:

This is the one they usually send me, so they must have a few different levels of annoyance when it comes to cancellations. I was always under the impression that it was like either "OK" or "Banned", but you seem to have hit upon the elusive "OK but next time you're banned."

In other news I put my address wrong on my mandarake order and now I have to wait for them to re-confirm..... ffffff need my robot girlllll...

I expected the response I got especially considering I cancelled about 5 monthly orders that were close to $300 each lol

NEO0MJ

I guess cause everyone else is doing it, Happy birthday Bombless.

Shouldn't have clicked on that.

Ha, that's interesting. Definitely...different from the average girl figure.

One figure at a time....

In a detolf you only have to clean them out every few months, open air ones need cleaning every two weeks...

Yeah, bubt it seems my process is flawed. How do you guys clean your figures?

And I have two detolf worth of figures so it takes a long time for me to clean.

I hate when I sell something to someone and they don't tell me when they received it. I know it's not required but I asked if they could and then give me feedback. It was delivered 2 days ago so maybe I am a bit impatient in that regard but...

SerTapTap

I hate when I sell something to someone and they don't tell me when they received it. I know it's not required but I asked if they could and then give me feedback. It was delivered 2 days ago so maybe I am a bit impatient in that regard but...

If I ever do that to someone in here (I already have) it's because I ship stuff to my parents since they're retired and can sign for me, lol. I always let people know as soon as I do but they don't always let me know immediately

Wanderer5

Happy birthday bombless.:)

And heh the amiibo mess continues. I was so happy last night that my friend was able to get Greninja, Lucina, Robin, and Charizard last night on toys r us through. Sucks TRU pretty much screw many other people.:/

Well it is done,

Also Happy Birthday Bomby :3

Yasg7F5.png

I got that reminder once too. Good luck Snk, hope that you will stay here even without figures.

I got that reminder once too. Good luck Snk, hope that you will stay here even without figures.

I feel I should clarify this situation :)

I am not leaving the hobby in any way just really cut back. I went from a lot ordered, around 25 or so (Nendos, scales, and medichus) to this.

FFaosW1.jpg

Even that might get cut down (might ditch the Satsuki scale)

Ami and I need to cool it for a bit. I get to caught up in reserving something because I am interested in it only to later feel that I don't really need it. I would order to make sure I had the figure locked down and then feel I ordered to much. The breaking point hit last month when I got hit with some nasty bills and taxes were bad. I had to reevaluate things especially what I do in this hobby. Now everything is over at HLJ and I am happy that I can cancel whenever I feel without having to grovel to Ami.

Luckily I got some good news earlier this week and funds will return to normal very soon but I want to save more and spend less for a while.

I feel I should clarify this situation :)

I am not leaving the hobby in any way just really cut back. I went from a lot ordered, around 25 or so (Nendos, scales, and medichus) to this.

FFaosW1.jpg

Even that might get cut down (might ditch the Satsuki scale)

Ami and I need to cool it for a bit. I get to caught up in reserving something because I am interested in it only to later feel that I don't really need it. I would order to make sure I had the figure locked down and then feel I ordered to much. The breaking point hit last month when I got hit with some nasty bills and taxes were bad. I had to reevaluate things especially what I do in this hobby. Now everything is over at HLJ and I am happy that I can cancel whenever I feel without having to grovel to Ami.

Luckily I got some good news earlier this week and funds will return to normal very soon but I want to save more and spend less for a while.

Oh, ok, I forgot about that part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom