• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

arue

So, I was digging around my closet for my Deadmaster nendo box because I left some parts inside it. While pulling other boxes out, I grabbed what I thought was and empty nendo box to find a Satsuki nendo still in box...

The confusing part is that I already have a Satsuki nendo displayed on my desk and I have no idea how I got this one. I dug through all my orderforms, amiami listings and emails and I cannot find a single trace of how I came to have a second Satsuki. All I know is the seal is broken but the inner packaging is still sealed.

So the question is, what do FigureGAF?
Sell it
to me

Acid08

Banned
I have a very important question Figure-Gaf.

GSC Kanbaru
OhnoRaptors1311925844.jpeg

or Koto Kanbaru

link because prolly NSFW

I love the GSC one, but F that price, man. The thing I do like about the Koto version is that her bandaged arm is interchangeable with the monkey paw.

Meyneth

It is hard, but it can be done.
Yeah, I've already kinda started. It's really only April and June that are super order heavy. And I've already started limiting myself to what's on my wish list (rather than what looks cool at the moment).

Hopefully the figure slowdown means I can get back into dolls and books. ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

I have a very important question Figure-Gaf.
GSC's looks more interesting. What's the price difference (does it even matter)?

Luigi87

Top ten (spoilered out manufacturers)

01. female_figure (10)
02. gloves (10)
03. nintendo (10)
04. blond_hair (9)
05. good_smile_company (9)
06. blue_eyes (7)
07. boots (7)
08. long_hair (7)
09. weapon (7)
10. belt (6)
11. kotobukiya (6)
12. large_breasts (6)

... that last one appears to be gaining momentum in my collection.

Yeah, I've already kinda started. It's really only April and June that are super order heavy. And I've already started limiting myself to what's on my wish list (rather than what looks cool at the moment).

Hopefully the figure slowdown means I can get back into dolls and books. ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Good luck, I'm trying to do the same here but just remembered a couple of figures that I must buy.

Kotobukiya's Sniper Wolf, for an example.

Goddamnit.

Okay, so I'm a bit confused about how AmiAmi's pre-owned setup works now. Are the items that say Sold Out NOT Sold Out? Are they going to be put up later?

Acid08

Banned
Okay, so I'm a bit confused about how AmiAmi's pre-owned setup works now. Are the items that say Sold Out NOT Sold Out? Are they going to be put up later?

Sometimes I've seen it work like that. Other times they've actually been sold out. Their site is so bad with the pre-owned updates.

In reality, no one really knows.

Some go up purchasable, get bought, show sold out, get removed for a bit and return as sold out.

Some go up as sold out and dunno if it ever actually reverts back to purchasable or was already bought who knows when.

Basically, its a mess.

kiryogi

Banned
MFC tag list. . .

01. long_hair (36)
02. good_smile_company (31)
03. boots (27)
04. thighhighs (27)
05. blue_eyes (24)
06. nendoroid (23)
07. twintails (23)
08. short_hair (21)
09. nendoron (20)
10. ribbon (19)

Long hair and thigh highs I agree, but I never knew I had a thing for blue eyes :eek:

Meyneth

Good luck, I'm trying to do the same here but just remembered a couple of figures that I must buy.

Goddamnit.
I'm going to need that good luck, especially with 100+ items on my wish list. ╮(─▽─)╭
(not all are viable purchases though)

Goddamnit.

Shit, brah. Sniper Wolf bishoujo is a long way off yet. They haven't even shown the concept art yet. Poison bishoujo is further along in that regard and she's not due until January.

I'm going to need that good luck, especially with 100+ items on my wish list. ╮(─▽─)╭
(not all are viable purchases though)

I can resist buying my wish list at the moment, but a select few are just too hard to give up.

Shit, brah. Sniper Wolf bishoujo is a long way off yet. They haven't even shown the concept art yet. Poison bishoujo is further along in that regard and she's not due until January.

I hope so, I need a bit of time now.

I hope so, I need a bit of time now.

We all do. It seems like the minute you cave and pre-order something you want for a given month, then everything else you have your eye on gets piled into that month, too.

Speaking of things I've had my eye on, I just [NSFW-if-you're-offended-by-jiggly-bits] ordered this from Mandarake. Hope I get it. She doesn't seem to pop up too often and I had one bought out from under me the other day. Feels bad, man. :(

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Speaking of things I've had my eye on, I just [NSFW-if-you're-offended-by-jiggly-bits] ordered this from Mandarake. Hope I get it. She doesn't seem to pop up too often and I had one bought out from under me the other day. Feels bad, man. :(

Ah, so you're the one who grabbed ALTER Asuka? We were just talking about her going up on Mandarake in the SK Community thread.

darklin0

Banned
We all do. It seems like the minute you cave and pre-order something you want for a given month, then everything else you have your eye on gets piled into that month, too.

Jealous, I want it but I keep missing when it goes up.

bigkrev

Really wanted a Lucina Amiibo, but I took a piss break the second it went up for pre-order and missed out.

It's going for 45ish dollars on Ebay. I just bought the Figma Lucina for 5200 yen, which is something like 43 dollars.

Something clearly went wrong somewhere

I hope you get her. She's seems like an awesome figure.

Ah, so you're the one who grabbed ALTER Asuka? We were just talking about her going up on Mandarake in the SK Community thread.

yAVMgES.gif

I do still need to buy Estival Versus, too. But I figured the game won't become scarce the way Asuka is.

Jealous, I want it but I keep missing when it goes up.

The other day there was one up for a good while before someone swiped her, but she does seem to go pretty quickly.

I hope you get her. She's seems like an awesome figure.

Thanks, me too. I usually don't go for swimsuit figures, but she looks so good. Alter didn't do any other SK girls, did they?

Yeah, everything went downhill faster than I expected. On topic, good luck with the figure, she looks nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom