• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched Plastic Memories ep.1... now I hope that there'll be nendo or figma for Isla
ea61441527.png

Acid08

Banned
I hope Shokugeki No Soma gets some more figures. Only two announced so far are FuRyu figures. First episode of the show was decent enough, hope it's popular.

Some very cute moments; and I loved her expression as she failed that jump, but boy is this show going to be so depressing.

That's my feeling, too. I liked the first episode and I'll continue to watch, but I think some of this is going to be rough. There will be feels.

Settin

WARNING!
WARNING!
WARNING!

--Holy Grail Alert--

Mandarake has a sealed Sansei Muramasa - Maid Ver. [Max Factory] for 16k yen.

http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/item_s-790420.html

I know, expensive, but she's absolutely jaw-dropping, and definitely one of my favorite figures in my collection. Her face is utterly perfect. Actually, everything about her is perfect. I managed to get her around a year ago for 12k sealed, but that was an extremely rare chance. This is her standard going price now [at least sealed] and, if it were any other figure, I'd say she wouldn't be worth this much.

However, this one definitely is.

There's also an opened/box damaged/box-inner package yellowish for 14k yen.

http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/item_s-790421.html

FUCK

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
I was just taking pictures of some my papercrafts for my art portfolio, so I figured some of you guys might be interested in them. All of these are free for you to build, too, and all it requires is scissors, glue, a printer, and paper (I use other stuff to make it look better, but those 4 are all that's required). If you have questions about the models just ask, I would be happy to answer any questions.

I have this printed out 6 years ago, still can't convince myself to start building it:

howl_paper_model2.jpg

Just too complex and no time.

After a few google search, some of them look really fun and easy to build:

internet_box_cat_by_lady_fanadi-d4emjw7.gif

This will be amazing if it is nendoriod size:

papercraft_33.jpg

papercraft_17.jpg

Settin

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his waifu's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my Waifus. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Akim

Banned
So I lurk this thread all the time. My girlfriend said if I ever bought a figure, she'd break up with me. Then she left me for some other reason, so I bought this at Half Priced Books for $30. I don't even know what it is or where it is from. Pray for me.

Settin

So I lurk this thread all the time. My girlfriend said if I ever bought a figure, she'd break up with me. Then she left me for some other reason, so I bought this at Half Priced Books for $30. I don't even know what it is or where it is from. Pray for me.
You are already dead.

cajunator

Banned
Just scored a Momohime off Amiami.
She wasn't cheap.
19k JPY

Daaaaaaamn. I paid 90$ for first run Momohime.

cutie. ALso to hell with the Ex. Youre better off being able to do what you want.

Your ex sounds like a bitch.

Welcome to death. Your admission has been paid for.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com

Your ex was the only thing that save your wallet from this hellhole. I am so sorry, and welcome.

RIP Arshes Nei. I'm going to murder my cat now.
Holy Christos! RIP. Another reason why I dislike cats.

Yikes, sorry about the break up but WELCOME!!!!!! Welcome to the beginning of your demise :D Join us on our journey to figure madness :p

Einbroch

Banned
We'll be your new girlfriend.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus

Good riddance. Life's too short for narrow minded people. Welcome to FigureGAF!

kewlmyc

Sorry for your loss, but...

rz4889o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom